Does anyone know if Terry Davis is alright? Any updates? I'm worried about him

Does anyone know if Terry Davis is alright? Any updates? I'm worried about him

Other urls found in this thread:

templeos.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He might be arrested. At least he is supposed to have that court thing for vandalism, was it on 18th January?

I think he was in custody.

Just go look at his fucking website.

templeos.org/

He isnt a fucking moron.

crowd fund 2 buy him a trailer

Terry is the man. I wonder how is it with the medication, does it work for him or is it that he's not just taking it? I know a guy who started to hear voices when he was middle twenties, and the voices started to manifest after he experimented with acid. However he realized the voices were not real (they literally told him to hurt someone etc) and he went to doctor and was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia. However he is on such strong medicine for the rest of his life but he is still able to function and appears pretty normal outside. Terry however always seems to ramble a lot.

/me would donate say £5
its the mobility thats getting him
nobody can live in a car .. static trailer

CIA nogs gottim

Medfag here. He isn't taking his medicine. His fractured thinking is an obvious tell. I think the increased stress is making his condition even worse.

Terry came to me in a dream lastnight.
check the driveway of his old house. His van is parked there

med or psyc?
fuck off with your kike medications trying to fuck up and hinder the white mans ability to think.

Psych. I know, I know. Anti psychotics are Jew trickery. If it were up to me, I'd put our Lord's highest prophet into a quiet couple of rooms in a small community in the Midwest where he could be monitored by a caseworker and given once a week interviews to check in with him.

I'm a libertarian, but I'd allow the government to pay out for the genius of TAD.

He's been raptured.

I just want Sup Forums to stop memeing him

>He isn't taking his medicine.
People have been saying that for years. He uploads videos of himself taking meds. People ignore it. You're doing nothing but to perpetuate that nonsense.

He could have a strong resistance. Shit is genetic and body type.

>kill the filthy peasants with plague

why does everybody suck this guys dick? ermehgerd, you should respect him, he wrote is own OS, OH MY GOD. It's a pointless of pile of crap. I respect Linus Torvalds.

what have you made?

Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post.

>ermehgerd
Why are the ((()))s so bad at memes, isn't this shit from like 2006

Terry is smarter than Linus
He wrote BOTH os and a compiler

DEAD, they finally got him!

yeah .. all the shitheads here -- everything is so so easy .. have only ever achieved 'hello world'

in javascript

Reminder that when Terry either kills himself or is gunned down by police it will be all of you fag's fault.

Your argument is retarded.

crypto-mining in templeOS when?