Why do Greeks love life so much?

Why do Greeks love life so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=l_ZFIi9BX9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cause life is more than being #1

Turkey comes next, and Italy and Spain is close. Must be a Mediterranean thing.

>not in oecd
>tfw can't brag about our suicide rates

I have no idea.

Lithuania probably has super high suicide rates

you should have asked why koreans dont like life

Life is suffering

But why haven't you joined? How can a EU member not be in the OECD, that sounds dumb.

Thanks!

>mfw not even in the top 5

#1 in male

yessssss

#1 #1 #1

>tfw Lithuanian immigrant 2nd generation and heavily considered suicide for many years which culminated in sitting on the top of an unfinished construction building when I was 19

cannot fabricate HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

your national pride is at stake here, do it for your country

>male #12
>female #34

Fucking whores, disgusting Stacy sluts, I've had enough!!!

Why Hungary's rate is so high?

Doesn't have to do with happiness. It's just that, out of all the stupid, moronic things modern Greeks have done throughout the years, killing themselves is the one they find most embarrassing and condemning for whatever reason.

>Guyana
impressive

>estonia
>nordic
pick one

Here's your answer. We don't like messing with pills and shiet. When it's time just take the good old rope and end it all.

What's up with Koreans, though? Yes, they have an extremely competitive environment in their schools and companies, but such huge suicide rate doesn't make any sense. Any Koreans here to explain?

:(

I pick Skypeesti.

Probably too busy tying the knots of their ropes m8

Hot

I like it too.

Holy shit why does France have such a higher suicide rate than us?

Smart people are often cynics and they realize how shitty this world is

I think it's seen as the only honorable thing left to do if you failed. Kill yourself so as not to be a burden on others. Some insane logic like that. I just wish niggers thought like that.

Being stupid makes you happy

uk confirmed for latin

didn't think we were that sad desu

/thread

The rates have increased a lot since 2016.

Kind of Korea expert here

Young people = pressure to perform, get into top schools, get a steady and good job

Aldult people = working hours, wages being os low that they are not able to make a decent living for themselves, dus having to give up on things such as marrige, owning a house/car

old people = loneliness, poverty

this literally looks like where I live except with more trees wtf

What's up with us and Lithuania then?

you bastards are just boring faggots

typo
since 2011
Many put an end to life because of the recession and the no light in the tunnel pessimism .

russians are smart af

Greeks are Orthodox Christians. Suicide is probably the worst thing you can do.

how are you an expert on Korea?

Alcoholism leads to higher suicide rates as well.
Especially alcohol withdrawal leads people to rash suicides.

Try getting completely wasted for like 5 days in a row, then don't drink alcohol for 3 days and see how you feel.

now find a map of orthodox christianity

spent 10 minutes googling the subject

meet some and see how smart they are

Perhaps he's the guy that lived there.

Try drinking for 2 years then stopping

>jesus fuck getting a degree in mechanical engineering was literally easier than this

I'll probably meet him over some chess match
intelligence leads to alcoholism, they need to cope with that iq loneliness

Ask your physician for Diazepam to soften the edges

I'm surprised at how low the UK's is.

Greenland blows everyone out of the water I think but they aren't counted

I thought Korea was meant to be first world and comparable to Japan, doesn't seem like it

I heard that the constant daylight in summer has something to do with it.

Korea is the plastic surgery capital of east Asia, botched jobs including those that are stigmatized and can't afford surgery, and include the fact that Asians are the most sensitive kind of people on the planet, can cause things like this to happen.

Says Korea as a whole and doesn't say whether it's north or south Korea so I'm guessing the north has some role to play. North Korean concentration camps are no joke, and the hunger crisis is fucking disastrous in the mainland. I'm guessing some people rather opt ending it all instead of having the face harsh punishments in while , failing Kim Jong Un, or having to break their backs toiling on the rice fields to bring up food production.

A lot of pressure for success. Asian parents are known to be particularly hard on their kids to excel or else you dishana' famiry. Life is hard in South Korea as it is, and the working conditions is almost close to slavery ( youtube.com/watch?v=l_ZFIi9BX9w ) It can put a toll on a person's life.

I'm guessing here.

t. never met Russians in Russia
Thanks anyway
> Alcoholism leads to higher suicide rates as well.
Oh. It must be it. I just saw my neighbor drinking vodka, lol.

so are Russians and other eastern euro shitholes but they kill themselves much more than we do

it's the weather, it has to be

Why do americans let their wives get blacked?

We all have questions shart