If you see this thread on 0/1, you have reached absolute ZEN

Zen APUs are out in February, RyZen+ comes out in March, Zen 2 is already completed and good to go in late 2018/early 2019.

AMD appreciation thread.
Jim Keller brofist thread.
Amada comfy thread.
Zen worship thread.
Lisa love thread.

Bonus topic: Amada's upcoming retirement and AMD's new Wai-Fu sisters welcoming party. It was a good run, friends, but it's time to let her go. She fully earned a quality rest.
Let the new generation reign. This is the age of Zen duo now. We will know their names soon, but for now let's just retire Amada by holding a proper send-off party for her.

P.S.
Official anthem of AMD Zen:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVaJH8pWnWk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SPSlj-OGjFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Amada's upcoming retirement
>tfw no amada TR sticker

life isnt fair

This was her last Zen-affiliated promotion. She filled for official retirement after RyZen came out and turned out to be a massive success. She's on top tier vacation now.

rip

She's alive. No R.I.P., just quality retirement.

delid dis thread

youtube.com/watch?v=SPSlj-OGjFI

suzanne plummer is my technology mummy

Intbeciles need not apply. This is a good thread for good people.

@64306650
drink bleach

What is it with niggers and fat, disgusting women?

Typical SJW'ing, LGBT'ing, liberast, furfaggotring, autistically screeching landwhales. 98.82% of Intel's entire user base.

PLEASE STOP WITH THE ANTI-SEMITISM, BET YOU'RE ALSO AGAINST FEMINIST FREQUENCY

>MFW my beloved mama is a 100% successful feminist

oh well. "yawn". i'm still content with my phenom II x4 955 desktop system. honestly the only part i tend to upgrade anymore is server/backup storage. even that only happens when a drive dies or due to expansion every 2+ years.

She's only successful because she resembles the leather jacket man.

Feminist by virtue of not virtue-signaling or giving a shit about gender politics. She's too busy polishing that studded strap-on for Krzanich's loose ass.

>FANG
FIND A DENTIST SLUT

based amd spammer

>Spammer
You need to try way harder than just that.

I have an FX 8320 and a 480 8GB. Am I /AMD/ enough?

Also I came into ownership of a 480 4GB, brand new. Should I crossfire them?

Also, when will prices on computer parts in general go down? My mobo is getting old since it's AM3/AM3+, so I should probably get a new mobo soon, but I'm thinking I should get completely new parts if I do. Should I just replace the mobo?

Time to upgrade, brah.
Wait for Zen+/4xx series motherboard to come out in March, then change that FX garbage to Zen APU 2400G first, as a temporary measure (since it's APU, you can CFX it with your Radeon just fine), then change it to a better/higher tiered RyZen+ 2xxx stone later.

As for video card - considering the buttcoin mining bacchanal that's currently going on around, you're lucky you have 8GB RX 480 and not, say, GTX 1050 Ti, or HD 7870/R9 270X/, or older similar cards. You got off easily, so far. Could've been much worse. You'll be sitting on this RX for quite a long time (until GTX 2xxx comes out at the very least), so buckle up while you're at it.

Is her name Fuyu?

I notice now that it is Amada, I just thought she looked different enough. What does Fuyu refer to then, though?

Winter (a.k.a. "Q1").
Gen1 Zen (RyZen 1xxx) was officially produced in February 2017, and first models (1800X and 1700/X) were released for global sale in March.

I remember you could crossfire APUs with Radeon cards before, too...but the increase in power made doing so almost unnecessary. Are you sure that's a good idea?

Why you guys keep giving jensen attention like that?
Seriously stop feeding his trapping fetish, the more you call him mommy the more he will do it.