GOOGLE HATE THREAD

Is Google salvagable?
They did some great shit somewhere inbetween all the botnet, you can't deny it can you? Let's name a few
>Android is still open source and can be compiled without google botnet
>standartized android application format makes phoneposting comfy, clover even follows it
Ok I can't think of anything else, nevermind
GOOGLE HATE THREAD

Jewgle is so bad that I'm actually considering an iphone as my next smartphone. And trust me I hate apple with a passion.

>what is lineageos

A hacky piece of shit without software.

>opsec
>gmail

What kind of software are you missing?
If you go to apple you'll just be jumping from one botnet to the other
Most daily use shit can be found on f-droid, worst case you can use Yalp

What do you have to hide?

Do you close the door when taking a shit?

>going to mcdonalds
Mustafafa Al-Bassamama deserves an almost heart attack

>If you go to apple you'll just be jumping from one botnet to the other
I know, but at least it won't be jewgle. I never thought I'd say this, but I'm starting to think apple is the lesser of two evils.

When you turn on Nearby, it requires both Bluetooth and GPS to be active on in order to do anything. If you're privacy-conscious and not a mouth-breathing retard you would turn those things off when you don't need them and not spend time writing a shitty article.

But phone hardware is not manufactured by google and they take android for free anyway, gapps even have a free download site

unfortunately I need a few botnet apps, if I didn't I would just get a dumbphone.

not facebook, but yes, my job requires it

Whatsapp is facebook

who said anything about whatsapp you brainlet?

>I almost had a heart attack when I entered McDonalds
Stopped reading there

>Search Google images for "beautiful American family"
>99% black people
Search images for "Down syndrome"
>99% white people
Google is not racist

I think the heart attack came from eating at mcdonalds, no the notification

black people are referred to as "african american." White people are referred to as white or have no describing words attached

>McDonalds
kek
the notification wouldn't be the one that will kill him.

This happened to me a couple of months ago actually.
Entered a McDonalds for the first time in months, then got a notification asking me to review the place for Google Play.
I was pretty shocked as well

Facebook does this shit, they track your locations, they track people near you, you get recommendations for friend or businesses in the same location, etc.

They know where you are, what you're doing, how long you've been doing it, your a/s/l, browsing history and habits, they know what you look and sound like, and they have unrestricted access to your device(s) and every piece of personal information you have online.

So using it just for marketing is pretty tame.

>open menu
>disable location
your move, apple fag

Why are you upset, that sounds like a really convenient feature. I don't want to have to install shit though. Would be cool with instant apps.

My point exactly

pointless, dataminers can determine who you are through location, IP and usage habits