Why Americans use shit power plugs?

Why Americans use shit power plugs?

Seems like it is easy to get a shock if your a fumbling around in the dark and have manchild hands.

With all the regulations elsewhere this seems like a massive oversight.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bRIQL4lvIqU?t=58
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Too costly to change like any 'standard'.

"we got there first and now we're the worst" as usual for the anglo cucks

but UK has the best plugs

>anglo
>best plugs
see
youtu.be/bRIQL4lvIqU?t=58

but srsly alp nazi plug best plug (pic rel)

>Seems like it is easy to get a shock if your a fumbling around in the dark and have manchild hands.
It's ok, everyone's got fat hands in America

What defines exactly which one is better than the other?

how difficult it is to kill yourself with them.

I got shocked once. It wasn’t fun.

Schuko best plug.

backwards-compatible outlets can be phased in at the normal replacement rate, resulting in no additional costs.

like imperial system?

You can only really kill yourself with a UK plug by stepping on one or it being used as a flail against you.

Then something that is easy to kill yourself with should be preferred. That would help filter out those too dumb for society.

and they'll learn very quickly never to do that again.

Unlike in some countries where they have suicide showers.

Idk what the big deal is, I've been shocked multiple times by light fixtures. Guess 110v really is pussy shit

For natural selection

>if a toddler his or her fingers
What did he meaned by that?

>anglo plug
Yeah, its a feet destroyer

meh, even with shit 2 pronged German and Russian plugs it's not that easy to get shocked, and it's even harder to die from the shock since you'll most likely spaz away from it, you're way way more likely to get shocked or die from frayed wires or shitty electronics that don't have proper wiring or protection.

The only real upside to the retarded plug designs is how secure they stay in their place, or if they are probably grounded, which most likely they aren't,

>Yeah, its a feet destroyer
Only if tha's daft enough to walk round in t'dark

The only time I shocked myself at an outlet was when I was 8 or so and stuck a paper clip into both sockets. Never even came close to the equivalent with the old 2 prong US plugs that I grew up with.

>I was 8 or so and stuck a paper clip into both sockets
Tomorrow's thinkers and leaders, everybody.

>Guess 110v really is pussy shit
Well, you never know with burgers. Even ketchup is too spicy for them.

Why Yuropeans so envious of their superiors?

Well when little I stuck my finger in an empty light socket because why not, plus a couple brushes with wiring when doing basic handyman jobs in old 50s houses, plus recently when putting in a cfl tube that was made so that you can put it in but still have a prong exposed and live

It's just too much voltage for our mutt hearts to handle.

>8 year old is stupid
STOP THE PRESSES!

>visits Sup Forums
>doesn't understand voltage and amplitude

as a child who got shocked on multiple occasions while plugging in the vacuum (holding both prongs), it's no worse than putting your tongue on a 9v battery.

as am child I placed my finger in the light bulb socket too. never did anything. Europeans have zero understanding of electricity and thus like the barbarians they are fear it with extreme caution likening themselves as children even as grown adults. However this much is to be expected as Americans invented Electricity. europeans are basically just subhuman hanger on barbarians filled with fear. lol

Europe plug/Danish plug is the best

US invents electrical power system. Rest of the world benefits. Then they whine.

>US invents electrical power system
nice bait

I subscribe to a couple of UK electrician channels and it's crazy how much better the standards are over there

sorry that facts shatter your false world view, my dear noodle armed can't fight euronigger

imagine being this OBSESSED with guns, also
>euronigger
There's a 44% chance I'm whiter than you, jamal de shawn

This and manufacturing cost + weight of the plug and maybe socket. And its mechanical properties, how it acts when someone pulls on it or even drives into the cable with a car.

Also maybe how easy or hard it is to repair / replace the plug safely with simple means, eg. a screwdriver.

More like lazy politics. Yea, it'd cause some upset with the people that would have to -over time- migrate plugs, but it'd be worth it pretty soon regardless.

I'm whiter than you, richer than you richer than you and my dick is bigger than you. u mad ahmed. literally lmaoing@ your life rn euronigger :^)

I'm Irish and whiter than you'll ever be you disgusting mutt

>drives into the cable with a car.
everything outside of a house is dc, that's why we have transformers that convert it to ac for in the houses.

wew lad

People also drive into their own cables for example.

And then it's probably better that the plug unplugs then than the socket gets ripped out with the plug or such.

Schuko plug is best plug.
/thread

Voltage across the finger isn't going to do anything but teach that kid not to fuck with electricity. When I was growing up parents raised their kids. Well the white ones did. They taught us things like don't touch metal that's inside an outlet.

>Denmark
:D

they look so adorable

10/10 would d'aww at

>Israel
ayy lmao

The US outlets are the way they are for a reason. Go get a romex wire and open it up. Now see those two little holes on the end of your device? Wrap the romex through it and electrical tape it shut. Surprise now you have a makeshift functional device while building shit. Euros expect everything to be fabricated for them, Americans are expected to create shit.

Here for the brainlets who can't understand what I'm saying. It's an improvised solution for when outlets don't exist.

I did similar but with a fan, ended up burning my fingertips. My dad saw the whole thing, thought it was funny.

>see child almost die from electricity
>have a sensible chuckle about the incident
you have a shitty family, user