/ptg/ - Pooloo Tracker General

>RIP Pooloo 2016-2018 Edition

Previous: >Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
Tracker Manifesto: pastebin.com/jLRY7pXw (embed)
Wiki: wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>OT staff occasionally read these generals and have shitposted here before.
>This is a thread for shitposting purposes only. Offer and ask for invites.
>OT staff may pretend to be faggots asking for invites and when you invite them, they reward you for inviting strangers.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hello sirs can I please to be having an invite to the Oppai Times?

My email is [email protected] thank you sirs

dear sirs when will apoo but up again thank you ma'am

Is poo loo really dead?
Are we going to live a wcd2 when red dies?

update the fucking manifesto

pastebin.com/thLgSkNE

>tfw not in the KG

*poopootime

*poopoopootime

*anime
*in
*the

fuck off already

>reddit spacing

Well obviously I am not KG. Idiot.

That's not even reddit spacing you retard

I advise you to work on your grammar regardless

Not dead, just down. I don't see them dying for good soon desu, POO is the hanging chad of torrent trackers

It goes down without warning nearly every month when the bills are due

I want to lick Naoko everywhere for hours.

we are having some trouble with our host
working on fixing it

>believing apollo staff
>ever
wew lad

yea they're having trouble with their host, because they couldn't pay the bill again lmao

>we are having some trouble with our host
The "trouble" being that Apollo didn't pay them again

>Apooloo
>in charge of billing

>fulfill all requirements except account age
It's a strange mix of comfy and frustration.

Seriously why doesn't AB include covers with their albums? Why isn't shit properly tagged? Why is AB so god awful?

Cover it literally on the album page and you can fix the tags if you're not a lazy sack of shit.

Bandaids don't solve actual issues.

>hey guys i heard you want to find the album for this specific anime. let us make it as hard as possible for you to actually find that shitty fucking release haha

also those cover pages are small. Not exactly what I would want.

take it to the suggestion forum, no point whining about it here

Cute!

The staff on AB is retarded. Unless I get in a position of power suggesting good things isn't going to work

You cannot talk like that about Naoko. Take that back or you will face my wrath, scum.

Is AB cabal yet

>Cam releases are bootlegs and are not allowed
Anyone who unironically agrees with this change is just retarded.

Using several year old version of utorrent. Getting tired of it. Is there a client that lets me tag my torrents so I can search the tags later?

>cam releases are allowed
>watch that guy transcode the fucking cam release 5 times
can already see it

There's already rules in place preventing that. But it makes sense someone agreeing to that rule would find reasons to celebrate.

Take what to the suggestion forum? Having even a modicum of quality control and not living up to the dumping ground reputation they've worked tirelessly to achieve?

i dont even care to be honest. in my opinion AB has too many transcodes anyway. its fucking annoying, especially when people dont even provide sample shots. ABs database and search engine are a fucking mess.

Can some generous soul give me yen for my AB account? Pretty please
thnx fampai

How does phamilia manage space?
>inb4 buying more storage (I have 20 tb and like 8 tb should be deleted)

Say you downloaded the AMZN webdls of a tv series in 1080p and it's 60gb. It's a year later and you're one of 2 seeders. The bluray and good encodes have come out. The show is now on the next season.

Do I keep seeding the 60gb AMZN or do I delete and download the 720p bluray to archive the show or do I just saw fuck it? It's earning me a lot bp on btn and isn't even on HDB because they deleted it once the blu-ray encodes came out.

How do you guys do it?

I'm seeding TS caps from s05 of GOT even tho I have the 1080p BD encode. I want to delete them but I'm the only seeding them... btn doesn't make it easy and delete webdls

Is GoT actually good? Why do people watch that shit? They must be saw fuckers.

My rule: if it's not on HDB delete it.

I always delete all but the season finale in case I forget.

how the hell do I get on myspleen? do they open registrations like AB or something? the only private tracker I'm on is AB
really want their color correction fan edits

what are the best trackers for 2160p content?

>I'm seeding TS caps from s05 of GOT even tho I have the 1080p BD encode. I want to delete them but I'm the only seeding them... btn doesn't make it easy and delete webdls
you're not alone friend

time for your bed, underage, now fuck off

Kind anons, can you tell me which irc network will host drunk zed tonight?

Apollo's secret movie subforum.

jokes on you faggot I turn 18 this month

I ended up just formatting and starting over. It was liberating.

zed will take his white trash high on meth act to GGN irc

good God. Was this on purpose and you auto dl everything or do you not know how to write a proper RSS filter?

Keep seeding the TS cap (if you want to be nice) and the 1080p encode. Delete the HDTV and WEBDL.

How much did they claim to spend on servers, again? Like 600 a month.

cant survive on a site where half is free and the req ratio is 0.2 huh

Upload a higher res one.

850 Euros. Stop replying to me.

That paranoia was more coke than meth. Ban me! I want you to ban me!
Top kek

>850 Euros
Who believes these people lmao

I just read that whole thing

Go to bed kid, I'm looking for actual responses.

i feel you my brother

because weebs. trump that shit.

that was the original. pic related was the follow up

Why should I? I already hate the fact that I have to DL the entire album for a single track.

If the track is less than 10% of the album's file size, you can leech just the track without incurring a hit and run.

you sober yet, zed?

Statistically that's never the case.

unless it's i dunno a normal length album

Do you honestly believe APL spends 850 euro per month?

thank you good sir

average album having like 8 tracks.

How do I level up IRC lines on GGn without actually putting in effort and talking to people? I don't wanna have random conversations about video games I'll never play just to get to Legendary

so does anyone know what's the best resource for 2160p movies/tv shows respectively? I just got a 4k tv, and I'm on the big 3, but I don't know if there is another option that has a better catalog so for 2160p encodes.

>it's another babby just got a new 4k tv episode

Markov chains.

pastebin.com/thLgSkNE

Updates:
> fixed GGN recruitment on RED
> added info on General trackers
> Added some info on MaM and Red interview
> added avistaz for Asian content. It's sister sites as well.
Coming up:
Some more (HD) trackers, like Pixelhd, Beyondhd, Hdtorrents.

Looking forward to any additions. Will try to make sure all syntax is correct soon.

I'm on all the trackers I sought to join.

PTP, BTN, HDB, BIB..

Feels strange having finally ascended the tracker ladder. I used to come to PTG for timely news about tracker recruitments, etc. Now I'm not even sure why I come here.

That kills your average seed time.

I only want to be seeding one version of a tv series. Would downloading the 720p BD x264 and deleting the poorly seeded webdls make sense?

awesome!
and new thread starter should probably type the manifesto in all caps or some shit so that newcomers are gonna actually fucking read it before asking

you left out kg

Same place as you bro, not sure why I'm coming here too. I do enjoy the fact that it's apparent that most of us making these posts got into BTN through their recent recruitment threads.

Not everyone actively wants to be in KG.

The growing problem with KG is most of its content isn’t really HD at all. I’m watching some on my 4K TV and it’s just distractingly artifacted what have you.

Watch it on your phone instead

from the sounds of it you're still in drunk autist spazz mode, zed

why does zed shit on the streets?

because zed is a respected sysop. Show some respect

*farts on your mom*

what exactly is respectable about defecating publicly in the streets?

zed is the head of the cabal. Deal with it.

Wouldn't that be BTN's sysop? Since the cabal cooperation happens on BTN now that What is dead.

does the cabal stand with street shitters?

Lynch, the literal master of knowing how to produce and partake of kino, would never approve.

Who is zed?

After the constant references to One Punch Man, Angel Beats and Charlotte I'm not sure he ever tried

I'm the OP, and also staff on the only music tracker that matters.

a bonafide street shitter

Just telling you the man isn't as much of an authority as you pretend

do you enjoy wasting your time?