No home

>no home
>no end
>no pgup
>no pgdn
>no insert
>''''''''''''''''''''professional laptop''''''''''''''''''''

macfags completely btfo, and anyone who says otherwise doesnt even work on a computer
>inb4 key combinations
kys hipsters

being a windows user with a 5 year old lenovo laptop... that kinda looks nice for professional work. But fuck needing endless dongles.

>no home
fn+left arrow
>no end
fn+right arrow
>no pgup
fn+up arrow
>no pgdn
fn+down arrow
> insert
lel kys

i wanted to buy one but rumors say they're upgrading to LPDDR4 mid-year
so i'll just wait

It's very clean. you just wouldn't understand the professional Aesthetic

>fn on the bottom left

Why do people do this?

I don't have a mac, but my PC has these shortcuts and they're really convenient

>no 10 key
literally useless

>you need both hands just to press a key
macfucking kys hipster toddler

>no

>being this assblasted

God you idiots can't even take 2 seconds to Google before spewing this shit

>unable to press a single key without using both hands
I N N O V A T I O N

>40% pink fagboard with RGBT LEDs is radical. hardcore hacker.
>slightly reduced laptop keyboard is gay
- Sup Forums

> not having both hands on home row at all times
> implying the arrow keys aren't easier to hit than the home/end/pgup/pgdn cluster

user, it's like you don't actually use your computer and just make bait threads all day

Meta+left/right = end/home
mouse gestures>page up/down
I don't even own this piece of shit laptop and know how to use it lol.

>arrow keys are easier to hit
holy fuck, how effeminate are your hands to be able to hit those tiny buttons?
>you don't actually use your computer
and you do, only to post bad damage control shit. get back to us once you use your toy to do some actual work

Not to mention, the keyboard is fucking atrocious. I used both this and the previous gen and I literally don't know how they could fuck up so bad.

>holy fuck, how effeminate are your hands to be able to hit those tiny buttons?

how big are your sausage fingers that you can't hit a regular keyboard key?

>having to use the touchpad to simulate the press of a single key
hahahahaha
>a regular keyboard key
are you completely blind? what size is the other keys? extra-large?
>sausage fingers
>fucking macfag gets mad at other just because he has feminine hands
lul, reset yourself and startover

I hate laptop keyboards (except the early thinkpads), but I profoundly hate the ones on the latest macs. They're horrible to touch type, you get no feedback.

Right because typing from a lenovo y-series laptop and owning 0 mac products makes me a macfag. Stop eating your shitty McDonalds and laern to use the tips of your fingers for typing. The only issue I see are the up and down arrows, 99% of the keyboard looks fine.

replied to myself lmao,

Right because typing from a lenovo y-series laptop and owning 0 mac products makes me a macfag. Stop eating your shitty McDonalds and learn to use the tips of your fingers for typing. The only issue I see are the up and down arrows, 99% of the keyboard looks fine.

It is professional facebook laptop

>The only issue I see are the up and down arrows
what about the OP? you are just another idiot that uses his machine for fecesbook instead of actual work, opinion discarded
>99% of the keyboard looks fine
nigga you cant even do math right, those two keys equate to 3+%
>Stop eating your shitty McDonalds
actual man have hands larger and fingers thicker than woman. your feminine hands might hit those keys right, actual man that need to work instead of playing around in a chat and flapping their flimsy hands around the keys and touchpad instead of pressing a single key might not

you really need to go back

Yeah, my hands are larger than a woman's and I can hit keyboard keys fine. If you can type on a smartphone you can easily hit those up and down arrow keys. Stop trying to justify that your sausage hands are a normal size.

>Yeah, my hands are larger than a woman's
a little girl is not yet a woman, you fucking pedo!
>your sausage hands
you can try to justify your effeminate hands however you want, even by trying and failing to insult others, but that wont change a thing. you have tiny female fingers and OP is right. feel free to disprove any of those facts with actual evidence instead of really poor damage control

What is insert even for?

>no home

t. poorfag, how about you go find somewhere to live instead of wasting all day on Sup Forums?

>you can try to justify your effeminate hands however you want, even by trying and failing to insult others, but that wont change a thing. you have tiny female fingers and OP is right. feel free to disprove any of those facts with actual evidence instead of really poor damage control

the said can be same about you and your sausage hands

>no rebuttal
thanks for proving OP right, again

>brainless-wojak.jpg
replace instead of insertion, shift+ins for paste, etc. so much shit man, just google it if you only use your computer for recreational purposes

>no Numpad.

>no scroll lock
>no End

Wow I looked it up, it's only for overtype mode. That's it.

>it's only for overtype mode
no it is not, stop posting bad damage control shit. ctrl+ins copy, shift+ins paste, etc.
it's a shame that you only use a computer for shitposting this damage control. guess OP was right all along

>Ctrl c and control v exist

So yeah just overtype mode

>Ctrl c
>mactoy
cmon man...
>inb4 cmd + c
have fun pressing breaking your fingers while trying to press that combination without having to break your hand or fingers, if you are a man that is

I dont see the issue here, I dont need those keys to post on facebook

It's better.

2000 dollar facebook machine lel

Ahahahahah. Check mate.

>not having both hands on home row at all times
>looks at oversized trackpad
Apple literally designed their Hardware so you don't have your hands on the home row at all times
another indicator for this is the touch bar.
the content changes a lot, drawing the focus from the screen to the keyboard.

don't get me wrong, I know people who can work pretty fast with the gestures Apple is pushing,
but if you are a home row guy, Apple is the wrong hardware for you

You're just saying this because you gave it an honest try. The keyboard layout is really really nice, you'd be surprised.

Speaking strictly about 2015-and-earlier MacBook Pro/Air of course. The nu-Apple garbage is shit.

>emacs keybinds

that might be so, however I am used to i3 and vim keybindings by now and I don't use the mouse or trackpad at all while working.
I just don't see the point in buying a laptop with such a big trackpad.

and the touchbar is just disruptive as the content changes with every context switch and you have to look down for reorientation.
colorpickers or brush selectors might work, but I'm a programmer, what do I need to change font size for?

better than having those awful keys crowding out useful ones