Why do yuropoors sperg out when an american does not know where some random city is in europe...

Why do yuropoors sperg out when an american does not know where some random city is in europe? Is geography all they teach in europe? I hate to say it but europe is irrelevant now.

Yuropoors unironically believe piles of bricks equal history. Quite sad t b h.

They still think they are relevant, and when someone challenges them they can only scream out memes. It's quite sad.

Their teachers brainwash them into thinking their continent is very important and civilized and not considered a laughing stock by actual superpowers

Not knowing random cities is perfectly acceptable, but you should at least be able to point the majority of countries on a map. Even if you can't pin-point the exact location, you should know the general area that it is in.

Well europeans cant point each state.

>inb4 states and countries are not the same

many american states are worth more than most european countires.

dumb sharters

States and countries are not the same

>"Black history month"
HOL UP

but states and countries really aren't the same

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Maybe because most of your states arent unique in the least. Every euro can point out California, New York, Texas, Florida, Hawaii and Alaska.

Americans cant even differ between Poland and Germany, yet alone find Italy.

The differences between European countries are far greater than the differences between US states. Hell, the difference between Liverpool and Manchester is greater than the difference between any two US states. European countries have years of history between them. US states are just arbitrary lines.

Besides, most Europeans could still at least point to the relevant parts of the US on a map (New York, California, Texas, Florida). Americans can't even do that.

Here's a map of Americans trying to point to Ukraine on a map. Ukraine isn't exactly a relevant country, but how the fuck could people think that Ukraine was inside the USA?

Our states are racially different. if you go up north everyone will be white, if you go down south east, everyone is a nigger, if you go down south west everyone is a spic.
Also everyone in america can find italy that's the one country we can find. It's easy to recognize.

Britain has no culture anymore. You are all fat and extremely americanized.

Britain is probably the least Americanized country in Europe outside of Eastern Europe. They mostly listen to British music, watch British television, use British English slang, and follow British fashion. You cannot say that about say Germany or Denmark.

I was going to say that Scandinavians were far worse than us when it comes to Americanisation, then I noticed your flag.

Also anyone saying Britain has no culture has not been outside of London.

>that concentration of dots in the black sea

Europeons are just narcissists. They act like someone is retarded if they can't fill out a map of Europe, but give them a map of Latin America or Africa and they just get confused. Truth is they're no more relevant than any other non-US country.

Quick, Sup Forums, list all the American states and their locations, no googling
>New York, somewhere far right
>Texas, racist place somewhere south
>California, west coast??? Thanks Fallout 2

It's called general knowledge ffs. Is it that hard? I can easily identify New York, Washington, Chicago and Los Angeles in a US blank map

Shut up poortugal. Go be poor somewhere else.

If "piles of bricks" doesn't equal history, then what does?

>Our states are racially different.

mexicans are mexicans regardless of location, pedro.

I can not only point them out, but can also match every country in the butthurt belt to its flag thanks to shitposting here. /int / taught me geography of eastern yurop

my state has like 3% mexicans

I think they just expect us to know something about where we're going to.

>that dot south of New Zealand

wew lad you're making me embarrassed for my country again

of course it does hernandez.

atleast call me by a nigger name not a spic one

>it's a retarded person acts deliberately obtuse in an attempt to be funny episode

>deliberately obtuse