Scary Shit from our AI Contractor Friends

So this is a thing.
boards.fireden.net/v/last/50/403405459/

Hold me Sup Forums, I'm scared

Also janis/moderators don't understand the law apparently, scared of their own shadow too probably. Wait until [company] spergs out and contacts you about it. As it stands you have no legal fault. So stop deleting shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wqPKMOg7t31cNWOV3JA0YHy1j9JtapAX
drive.google.com/folderview?id=1wqPKMOg7t31cNWOV3JA0YHy1j9JtapAX
archived.moe/v/thread/403405459
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Another example

Just got pruged from v automatically all 3 threads despite it literally being about marketing in videogames.

Lol riot games confirmed in of thread to be part of it

bump

copy&pasta from the other thread:
Welp, the Sup Forums mods just purged all the threads related to this, I guess this conforms its pretty real (or at least there are some companies thinking about implementing this and are paying mods to keep this in dark)

also some user saved pics from original thread:
drive.google.com/drive/folders/1wqPKMOg7t31cNWOV3JA0YHy1j9JtapAX

bump

I'd be surprised if this hasn't existed for a while.

I can't tell if this is an elaborate LARP or not, but I can't say this is outside the realm of possibility.
Have a bump from a brainlet

Bumping

Sup Forums thread getting purged

>yfw this is from 2010 at the latest

bumperino bumperoo

KOJIMA WAS RIGHT

How so? Not doubting you, just want to know in what way.

Sage and report this LARP

It wasn't about marketing in video games. The one that was (the original) stayed up until about 500 posts, because that's when you guys came in and got fixated on the one slide that talked about using bots on other sites, then it all become about shilling.

sad thing is literally nobody will give a fuck, even a lot of the most privacy conscious people will stop caring about it in a week or two, we really live in nightmare times.

someone was ranting about the images deletion and he used VERY BIG letters so you know it's serious

wow it's like you normies don't know intro physics or something

wi-fi sonar has been a thing for a long-ass time

Copied the link before it finished upload try this and look at this

drive.google.com/folderview?id=1wqPKMOg7t31cNWOV3JA0YHy1j9JtapAX

No one ever does past the initial outrage. I don't know what makes me hate these people more, that they don't care or they're too stupid to care. They would rather chimp out about the Coolest Monkey in the Jungle over things that directly affect them.

>fags pay for cuckpass to see their threads get deleted
>they continue to shill for the pass
Really now.

>hurr durr im so smart
fuck off pleb, no one is surprised about that specifically. it's that they are using it to manipulate you.

>People seem to really connect with the ad for BIG STONKING TITTIES™

It will continue to get worse

Lol

Also someone took down Fireden. That's fucking hilarious.
Fuck the system, fuck the industry.

WebsiteHostingAddress is: Drive.Google.Com
Part 1 File Dump is part of WebsiteHostingAddresss/open?id=1GQXTIVOsk58k0v6uj7CKgaHJaLXIDIoP.
Data Integrity Hashes for decrypted files were MD5 and is part of WebsiteHostingAddress/open?id=1p02Ov2PFBrXTm7TiLYM3z5xTlOODGdor.
Plaintext passwords are included in this release at WebsiteHostingAddress/open?id=15Epve0B5D333gqqPikSyQ9Xsa_Cx_qE5

Salt Bytes 1-8 was made custom. Salt chosen is 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8.
Encryption Scheme chosen was AES256.

Don't be ridiculous, it couldn't possibly get any wo...
oh

I need me a quick rundown

>non-personally identifiable
so they know that one person lives within one strength level of Trump Tower's wifi network, has one cat, has an estimated GPS location of the fourth floor on some building near Trump Tower, and also has a gf, but they don't have enough information to PERSONALLY IDENTIFY THAT PERSON.

great.

tl;dr Dude took photos of documents pertaining to new marketing/surveillance algorithms being developed.
They want to use your playstation and Iphone to read everything about you for targeted ads and I'm sure they're not the only ones wanting your data.

that's really cool and all, but why is all that shit censored? any uncensored source? and isn't it a bit too early for april's fool? really makes you think

Why USA is so fucking obsessed with spying their own people jesus christ

Failed state and afraid of their own shadows.

this is far from only being an issue in the US, dumdum.

It's censored because whoever leaked it is blackmailing the companies involved. Despite what Sup Forums wants you to believe this is all public, readily accessible knowledge, it's nor damaging for the government for it to get out, only for the companies involved since you can guarantee they're going to get a lot of shit for it. This was 'part 1' aka a warning, hence why the names are censored.

archived.moe/v/thread/403405459

how the fuck do we open these files? help a technologically retarded user out here, it doesn't ask for the password or anything

But I knew this was all happening. I willingly bought a phone with a google operating system, I willingly don't use a VPN on all of stuff, and I am happy to use a lot of proprietary software. I don't see a lot of advertisements anyway, but to think they don't already have an exact knowledge of who I am, what I eat, what I do for a living, what I masturbate to, what I weigh, what instruments I play, what medicine I take, what my phobias and weaknesses are, and what illegal things I do is just foolish. And it's foolish to think that your data isn't being aggregated at all times.

If you wanted to get away from this, you'd get rid of your phone. That's the single most weak point in hiding your identity on the Internet. Are you willing to do it? Can you live without all the benefits it provides? If not, accept that your entire being has already been bought and sold, and live with it.

I hope Google knows of my fascination with enormous tiddies.

everybody knows about your fascination with enormous tiddies user

I'm a slave to my desires, man.

I wonder if the 3D model of my room aggregated from the algorithm has all of my big tiddie anime figs. That'd be hilarious.

"OH NO, MICROSOFT KNOWS I HAVE A COUCH. THEY MIGHT KNOW I HAVE A BED AND A DESK TOO OH MY GOD MY PRIVACY."

>Hahahahah having no privacy is so funny.

Nuchan is fucked with this sort of attitude the big picture is completely lost

kys

You post on this board. If you do not have the policies blocked via Tampermonkey or something similar, you're already being monitored by three Russian marketing firms, that are making notes of everything you post, including your geo-location, finding what boards you visit, knowing what you like, and are selling your data right now.

You're a fucking loser, and already compromised. And you've been compromised since 2010. Go be a fucking loser on reddit.

kys

go back to brave new world and close the book, thanks

Nothing to hide nothing to fear right?
What a shame it would be if one of your fetishes was made public or the government forced you to seek help to cure it in a few years, oh man what a shame it would if in order to complete a job interview you had to provide your full mental profile.
But you have nothing to hide so all is well. Right user?

i was pondering about that. but, i wouldn't mind seeing a shitstorm falling down on some companies based on it, though. pretty sure there is already outdoors with face tracking abilities to measure and track bystanders engagement on the ad displayed. pushing it further like the papers mention would be a total train wreck.

or you just buy a old ass phone
i fucking doubt those are compromised

>huunnnngggg

>not being into 500 year old vampire lolis instead
shit taste tbph

I completely agree, which is part of the reason why I'm trying to emphasize that so hard. Nobody is going to rightly give Riot and Microsoft shit for this if people keep spamming about it being some CIA psyop, they're going to throw it in the trash like they did with pizzagate and move on.

>durrrrr Huxley
fuck off, morono

Yeah, it would be a shame. It'd be a shame if it happened to anyone else, too, including you. You're still posting here. You still have your phone. You are compromised. You have been compromised. You're already a data point. None of you are fighting this. You're already big IT's bitch, and you won't win. You're in fear of things that are literally happening to you at every goddamn second of every life, as a fucking microphone, camera, and GPS you keep in your fucking pocket is constantly monitoring you.

You are compromised. Even old nokias are compromised, they have map systems built in. Signals can be triangulated from cell towers. You're compromised.

cow is love

you have to go back defeatist cia nigger, your employer would be ashamed with this obvious shilling

DFC >>>>>> DCT

>Implying scriptkiddy shit can get round hardware level backdoors in every phone cpu motherboard router ever made.

Anything connected to the network and it will say on you unless you physically make it yourself from scratch.

Intel specter is nothing

Ah yes the backdoors, you mean the ones that the NSA isn't aware they have in the Snowden leaks? The ones the CIA isn't aware of in Vault 7? The ones all the security researchers who found the APIC exploit, Meltdown, Spectre and the ME exploits just can't seem to find?

Reminder that if you live in the US it is completely legal for your ISP to sell all your data without your permission. Hope you're not on the internet, user! After all getting tracked is srs business.

They did this to two threads of mine too

It's not enough that you post this fake-ass broken-english retardation on Sup Forums but now you have to spam it on Sup Forums too.

I would hope that anyone that has ever worked in software would realize how fucking fake this shit is. Fuck off, Sup Forums

>I would hope that anyone that has ever worked in software would realize how fucking fake this shit is
Explain.

>Just because I am not dead means I cannot die
That's how dumb you sound.

Most exploits are never fucking revealed EVER
most of them are accidentally leaked or discovered not actively fucking released.

I hope you remember yourself saying this.
One day you will thus wake up and think, "Wow, I was a fucking retard."

Where's the scary part?

>fucking fake this shit
Spybots, strategical shilling and companies that gives less than zero about their consumer privacy already exist, whatever this presentation is real or not doesn't really matter because this is probably going to be the future for all the American AAA games

Explain what? A lot of the shit is far beyond what machine learning is currently capable of. It's laughable that you fags think this is what they're doing, compared to easier forms of identifying who you are or what you're doing.

No one's going to do all of this fucking nonsense to determine what kind of room someone is in. Especially because the amount of processing required is absolutely insane to actually work out properly and not have millions of false positives.

Yeah, I'll wake up and remember how Sup Forums is forcing another retarded conspiracy theory. Wow, my world is going to be absolutely destroyed. Just like the last time they peddled absolute inane nonsense instead of what they actually do. You should go play on the highway.

you seem to know a lot about thsi. who are you and what do you suggest we do then?

>Most exploits are never fucking revealed EVER
If most are never revealed how do you know it's most of them, seen as they are never revealed?

Regardless, the people who are going to be using the exploits (the NSA & CIA) need to know about them to use them. It does not appear that they know about them.

You are a moron.

Why would they make something that sensitive available to their normie tier workers ?

What's next you gonna tell me metadata is harmless?

Stop posting on your phone, faggot.

>US
>GSM

There's no conspiracy theory. Just business.
It affects you and it will effect your kids and your grandkids.
If this is a success it will ooze out into all possible spheres of commerce and perhaps even beyond. Mark my words.

>normie tier workers
Alright you have no idea what you're talking about, I'm done.

Unfortunately Sup Forumsfags are the height of retarded.

>Getting triggered over a word
Hi Tumblr hairy fairyfaggot
Nice Intel CPU and chipset you have there it's secur... Oh wait even the bios and microcode windows updates have venerabilities in them after killing performance.

It's not like every alphabet agency knew about it for the last 15 years and did nothing

trying to bury this it seems, its futile cia nigger
also bump, fuck the shills

youre a filthy nigger prove me wrong

I guess if these faggots didn't develop it somebody else would. We're all slaves to these fucks, just with psychological instead of physical chains.

This technology was available since 2007, you nupol/veekiddies subhumans.

This is the generation of the happy sheep, i wonder if there some kind of stasis capsules, i don't wanna be part of this braindead generation

>pain, anger, sadness

Stop arguing over what your favorite or least favorite boards are and get back on topic you stupid motherfuckers.

Thats a shill trying to derail the thread, just don't feed them

The only shill is you, Sup Forumsfag. Crawl back into your containment board where you belong.

Tfw born in the wrong generation isnt a memes. Hold me bros.

Kill yourself CIAnigger.

Shill is desperate it seems, also bump

Why would they need this when the NSA has a backdoor into every device on the planet

Nice forum slide CIA niggers.

what's in these files?

?!?

Photos of documents pertaining to AI development to steer consumers. Possibility of it turning into many other applicable nightmares is obvious and high.

And by that I mean the company's proposals and presentation points are all brazen and straight-forward as to how they're just openly going to profile people and manipulate and this or that. Stupid shit.

Only way to fix this shit at this point is for these companies' executives and the researchers to commit suicide with a shotgun to the back of the head but you didn't hear it from me.
It's evidence to rile up people though, sell it as a destruction of comfort and even lemmings might get upset for a moment.

So when do we get AR glasses that let us see through walls using this shit?

Ah I see, someone posted everything (?) on the linked fireden thread

Also this one lol
>current issues
>each customer retains self agency throughout the customer lifecycle
some of these lines make me think it's just fiction but if so, it's good shit

They list plenty of impossible to change issues. Look at #1 - there's a finite number of customers

They know they can't or even shouldn't change some of these things - they're called 'issues' because they're important concerns that need to be taken into account when decision making.

Reading this as "oh god we need to brainwash everyone for infinite monies lololol" is retarded

>i don't wanna be part of this braindead generation

I remember in world history thinking about how fortunate I felt to not be born into this generation or that generation. I mean way back in europe when the church ruled all and unless you were nobility, your life was african nigger tier.
Now I am realizing I am part of one of those generations where people will look at our age and be grateful they aren't part of it.

I guess all we really have to look forward to is this whole thing falling apart. Keks will be had at the normies suddenly realizing how vulnerable they always have been (see hawaii). Maybe some us wont even die slow, terribly painful deaths.

>they're called 'issues' because they're important concerns that need to be taken into account when decision making.
Those aren't issues, mate. Issues are character traits your buddies make fun of you for having.

Issue is a pretty abstract concept. It can refer to anything from character flaws to instances of a magazine.