Rice sized glass tube with metal in the center. What could it be?

My dog got a bag of weed today. While looking through and weighing it he found a tiny ,rice sized glass tube with a metalic center. He thought it was a piece of speaker wire but when trying to cut it in half it shattered. Now he's nervous it may have been a tracking device. I will include a drawing of what it looked like as the shards flew and are lost in the carpet forever unfortunately. Please any ideas would be helpful. I will reply to anyone with any good ideas and please share if you have seen anything like this. Whether or not its a part of something or actually spy device please tell me.

Other urls found in this thread:

rfidjournal.com/articles/view?11283/2
mashable.com/2014/02/11/marijuana-rfid-tracking/
washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2017/11/02/the-suspect-told-police-give-me-a-lawyer-dog-the-court-says-he-wasnt-asking-for-a-lawyer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Give it back Tyrone

>Now he's nervous it may have been a tracking device

Yup, thats exactly what it is.
Its an rfid wire tag(or something like that)

Yup, the FBI has put a tracking advice in your buddy's $50 sack of weed. You're going down.

What the fuck did you do you god damned fucking imbecile?

what this user said. when i worked at retail the whare house would put this in all of their shipments

in* at

lmao im prtty stoned

did it look like this OP

>My dog got a bag of weed today.
How did you train your dog to get weed?

This. It was just a fuse.
/thread

This is a highly relevant question; I've never wanted a dog but this could be a game changer.

Could be a fuse but I wouldn’t expect solid metal in the middle. Description reminds me of a reed switch, see pic.

>This local dog shelter is out of dogs! News at 11

fuse

people still think that using "my dog" or SWIM or whatever means they aren't incriminating themselves, which is 100% false.

Kek

rfidjournal.com/articles/view?11283/2
mashable.com/2014/02/11/marijuana-rfid-tracking/

are you in colorado or does your dealer smuggle legal weed from colorado to your state? then there's the reason. yes it's for tracking, no the cops aren't busting down the door

kek

It's what retards say to avoid incriminating themselves, even though talking about drug use isn't illegal and if you were talking about an actual crime it'd do nothing

It wasn't my dog it's a tactic to keep yourself out of trouble to not refer to yourself.

What is SWIM?

what is google?

No it didn't look like that picture. Swim is someone who isn't me.

Glass encased RFID tags.

Googling "swim" brings up a ton of things, please stop being a faggot

i'll stop being a faggot when you stop being a retard

someone who isn't me

No it just had what looked like a straight wire though it . Not all the tech in those rfids. I wish i would have took a picture before trying to operate on it myself.

No it wasn't a fuse unless the ends were missing.

Actually the metal center was thicker then the fuse picture. Sorry I'm new and don't know how to reply to certain people

it was a morgellons spore pod and you just released and probably inhaled its contents. basically you're fucked.

You're fucked kid. The cops are probably on their way right now.

LA DEA YOU DUMB GRINGO

"SWIM" police questioning etc no combination brings up anything relevant
thanks for being a piece of shit loser

Glass Bead RFID used by the DEA for sting ops.

When it broke it probably went offline from their trackers, so now they are going to be wondering why.

paranoid answer: rfid chip to track you
more likely answer: fuse added for weight

I had to google it myself,

SWIM is an abbreviation for Someone Who Isn't Me. Drugs-Forum discourages the use of SWIM since 2009. Its encouraged to write normal about your drug use. Please avoid SWIM or other words that make posts hard to read.

Your dog sounds really smart for a dog

>people still think that using "my dog" ... aren't incriminating themselves...

washingtonpost.com/news/true-crime/wp/2017/11/02/the-suspect-told-police-give-me-a-lawyer-dog-the-court-says-he-wasnt-asking-for-a-lawyer/

>>The suspect told police ‘give me a lawyer dog.’ The court says he wasn’t asking for a lawyer.

You guys crack me the fuck up. That's why I came here. Laughs and real answers. And yes my dog loves weed ALOT

>what is swim
>almost every result in the first page explains it
fucking boomer retard

>reed switch
phone company finally got rid of that ancient CO switch in my town not too long ago

You dont need to know what it was user, all you need to know is they are watching

>my dog
kek

it was a fuse stupid, probably just put in there to make it weigh more to scam you.

>My dog
who the fuck still even says this?

American negro people