Someone please tell me the best alternative to Brave + Startpage?

Someone please tell me the best alternative to Brave + Startpage?

I've been using this combo for a couple of months now and I've finally realised it's a pile of utter shit.

Waterfox+Ecosia

GNU IceCat + qwant

Lynx+Gopher

Iridium + startpage

Waterfox and searx.

Can I get some arguments for these? They all seem to offer the same service.

Yeah, brave isn't polished yet. Give it some time to improve.
Use some form of firefox in the meantime.

Brave doesn't have an adblocker it hides the ads
>2012+6

fireball is the best search engine

why isnt there a way to use googles search but not feed them any data? Startpage does it but its shit, half the results are missing.

qwant is European and claims not to employ user tracking. It doesn't personalise search results in order to avoid trapping users in a filter bubble. But you're right, most alternatives just give you Bing results. Personally I like the results of duckduckgo best, IMO they're only second to google.

Searx and waterfox

Bump

Chrome+Google

Internet Explorer and Yahoo!

Fireball hosts fake search engines, my dude. lol

Ddg is just Yahoo search though

>Someone please tell me the best alternative to Brave + Startpage?
If you don't like Brave, try Waterfox.

>uses a browser that's trying to monetise him with not only advertising, but a meme cryptocurrency
>surprised that its shit

Isn't duck duck go just yahoo?

luakit+qwant

I've used DDG/Startpage/Searx. Searx was the best by far. But unfortunately they all still suck compared to the Google botnet.

Lightning browser + Ecosia
Light as fuck and you help the planet

Not like you criticized Brave + Startpage you nigger.

best post.

lynx is best used at work when you want to browse while appearing to work.

Firefox + startpage

Is yahoo a botnet?

I keep seeing the meme about Brave and people shilling it on Sup Forums. Why should I use Brave? Will it work faster than Firefox and use less memory?

Safari is great, but it is lacking in a few things, such as WebM support, and I can't seem to get paid YouTube videos to play. Firefox doesn't have this problem and it works.

I've always liked Firefox as it just werks. I use it on any desktop operating system. Why should I switch to Brave? I wont use Opera as it includes Facebook Messenger and other unwanted garbage and Opera Neon looks like someone decided to code while high on drugs.

You shouldn't use Brave. It's a marketing scheme

Brave is yet another chromium reskin that lacks add-on support. There's noting special.

Waterfox+jewjewgo

Google Chrome + Google

I know Opera is pretty much the same as it is based on Chromium, but I wont use that either as it has Facebook Messenger and Whatsapp preinstalled as part of the browser. Apparently you can untick them from showing, but I don't think you can fully remove them.

Vivaldi

Vivaldi is also chromium based but at least it let you customize the UI (although you can do it on FF if you edit the userchrome.css file).
Also, why are you interested in changing browsers if you're happy with FF?

elaborate further