>64 gb of storage with micro sd card slot
>4 gb of ram
>Wi-Fi and 4g
>Dual-boots Android and Linux
>$399 and $299 pricepoint

From the specs this thing seems amazing, prove me wrong anons

GPD Win is better.

Processor?

looks good, i just don't like the giant screen and the bezels. also, battery could be larger, my zenfone max has 5000mah

and also more expensive

It's based on a deca-core CPU with an ARM Mali GPU

this thing looks significantly smaller than GPD Meme.

It also runs a chipset with no software support.

Hopefully they'll start supporting it then

android is linux, dummy

Then go and dual boot linux on any android, oh wait you can't

Android IS Linux

Don't be that guy.

That fucking OS has been bastardized since Google bought it around Android 2.x
Albeit android 4.0 was the best release.

The only thing truly weird about Android is the display server, the rest is inconsequential

>64 GB storage
add $200 for external drive user

The botnet. We don't want the botnet.

>bezels

Is that the Helio X20?
That's not a dedicated GPU...

link?

Honestly it's a useless device. That keyboard is too small to type anything on, and the fact that it is just an android device means you can get any android phone and an OTG cable and use a keyboard if you really want to.

Not as compact but what is the point of compactness when nothing useful is being offered.

>we
>botnet

Shut up idiot stop trying this hard to fit in.

Stop shilling your chinkshit

Love the idea, unfortunately it's way too fucking expensive. $399 is only for IndieGoGo backers. Also, way too much wasted screen space with the black bars on the sides.

Any processor not suitable for general purposes and specifically made for graphic is GPU. Not sure why they emphasized that though, pretty much any modern consumer processor has a dedicated GPU.

That's still not a dedicated GPU, that's an integrated GPU that's part of the SoC.

Like how the Intel HD 620 isn't a dedicated GPU, it's integrated in the same package with the CPU.

I also fail to see why it was advertised, Helio X20 had a relatively powerful CPU (Between SD652 and 820), but a very mediocre GPU. Only a Mali T880 MP4 iirc.

Y-you mean it has *MODERN* specs????
Sup Forumseeze you faggot are hard to please