Don't step to me you little dickhead

I will knock you out

Yo yo yo gotta give a shout

To all the boys in pen

Your dad watches Ben 10

karen

on the night bus

someone do another thread thanks

imagine having a submissive yank gf who you NEVER allowed to speak (due to her horrible whiny yank voice) and you just sexually abuse her all day long to her enjoyment whilst slowly turning her into a functional human (one who does not speak yank)

that'd be nice I think

I go for largemouth bass

come here to make fun of yanks

>be you walking home at night
>see this

wat do?

apparently so. Quite want a secular or christian lebanese gf 2bh, levantine arabs are qt

english people can't hang their flags either

Think I might have a slag fetish

Went on a walk across the white cliffs of Dover and some fucking filthcunt Cali gook looked at the port and said 'is that an airport?' In her disgusting nasally yank voice. Almost fucking stamped on her horrid pan face

Get my dick out and shag the one on the left

is slagposting still a bannable offence?

Why are British slags always taking pictures in their bedrooms or in their yard?

And why are they always dressed so poorly and tacky like?

Why can't they take a picture at the actual venue?

Why are they always underrage?

So many questions

not on page 8 lad ;)

>Sir, if I may, why don't you just set up like a billion video cameras in the woods and see if he walks by one?
>Ah, that would be very expensive, and most people who believe in Bigfoot are broke.

been awake for 9 hours
have to go somewhere at 11
it's 7 right now
what do lads

Ein bisschen betrunken Jungs

She's alright mate

someone do a proper thread

wank?

what's the point of this post
are you saying bigfoot isnt real?

exaclty

perfect time for revenge

reminder people can smell your willy a mile away after you've wanked

not sure where traditionalists get the idea that people were more moral "in the good old days"

people were still immoral and decadent, they were just a lot better at being subtle at it and hiding it away from the public

here you go

because its rare and its never been dragged in front of a scientist to chop it up and examine.

people don't believe even what they see. I wasn't even sure what I saw at first.
I thought it was a black bear rustling about so I started making noise so it would be aware of me, except it stood right up not like a bear but a man.
it stared at me for a minute from afar before walking off, I did manage to get a lousy picture though

strawpoll.me/11133115

*puts on my white supremacist face*

Which one lads?

youtube.com/watch?v=p9t75AQmd7s

Not picky desu.

WESTERN ANIMATION THREAD

fuck off breeder

probably

I voted for :3 btw

far left

All 4

1>3>4>2

duly noted

they were also punished and ostracised . you're stupid if you think they didnt do it less. and also uptight moralists would prefer if it was hidden from view

imagine that was your daughter

fuck off Leicester you cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=nyTuMvK6k2o

hmm

1 > 3 > 2 > 4

>thread wars between two anime editions

what are you doing

they all look like they're having fun

would rather that than her being a miserable shut in

What is /brit/ worth?

when i broke up with my ex she went on anti psychotics and she told my mate about the fact I quite liked to lick her bumhole
so now people think im a cunt who likes to lick bumholes

NOTHING

I want a yank gf who I can dominate in weird American revolution sex games.

the championship

and here we see a herd of wild slags grazing on the pavement

not even weird desu, who cares

>It's a massive animal
there's also loads of land and something like that is bound to be highly inteligent, people had no idea there were gorillas living in the mountains and that people telling stories of them were just saying myths, until they discovered the small population of real mountain gorillas.

now we already knew of lowland gorillas before but still these were large animals and a sizable population of them no one knew existed

EVERYTHING

Anyone in Aberdeen want to accompany me to Poleaboo's trial?

Bit nervous to go myself haha.

I like to lick shit aswell. Its natural

nothing

*turns and begins to walk off*
*stops*
*turns head back*

and everything

who /SanPellegrino/ here?

Alright lads Big Dan here

weird Sup Forums trends that baffle me:

>wanting a "pure virgin waifu" and thinking all other women are sluts
>antisemitism

the other trends, i can understand

any negs in the north west?

>people had no idea there were gorillas living in the mountains and that people telling stories of them were just saying myths, until they discovered the small population of real mountain gorillas.
this is the bit that makes me think bigfoot might actually be real. Weren't mountain gorillas only discovered in like the 70s?

PRESTON
R
E
S
T
O
N

you don't see anything wrong with girls sleeping around?

jews are scum

youtube.com/watch?v=hajothfCbeU

sickenly autistic.

good lad

alright dan hows it going lad

Wouldn't call those trends, they're pretty deeply rooted in Sup Forums "culture"

do you think britain should ban the burqa

yes danny lad alright mate

thats a lot of san pelly

What's the Oxford World's Classics in the background?

she also told him about the one time (LITERALLY ONE TIME) that she licked my bumhole

Ah yes, Northerners

youtube.com/watch?v=O9Nm-9wj1uk

Jesus Christ. That's fucking disgusting. Fuck off with your nigger tier antics you bellend.

jokes on you

i am a big foot enthusiast and have thus seen this picture before (it is mentioned in the film Not Your Typical Bigfoot Movie)
this is actually a tree stump

try again

there's a lot of domestic abuse in islamic households, it would be a step in the right direction to help muslim wives come forth about their abuse if you can see marks on their faces from where their husbands have abused them rather than allowing a culture to cover up all signs of abuse

helping muslim women learn to speak english would also help them domestically

yea
and other animals too, like the Chinese tiger, have been seen by villagers and locals but not proven, though a small population could exist.

North America is very vast, there are lots of people and land being used but also LOTS of empty space, an animal that is intelligent enough to keep itself hidden and remain nomadic could hide effectively in such vast stretches.

imagine being Northern

the first philosophers: the presocratics and the sophists

>This creature I've made up that doesn't exist is bound to be very intelligent to have evaded detection for so long

the guys are judging you but its only improving your chances with girls that here about that

so what's your excuse for not having a girlfriend?