Tfw can only learn to program at work because there is no internet or videogames to distract you

>tfw can only learn to program at work because there is no internet or videogames to distract you

Sounds like you could have ADHD.

So what am i supposed to do with that?

Same here user. Luckily I always find opportunities at work to work with other languages, and they give me time to learn it.

buy a switch

You might be seeking those distractions as a way to relax and unwind.

Have you thought about getting up early and studying then? I used to get up at 5am and study for an hour before getting ready for work, it was a pain sure but I felt a lot more focused. Even if you work a dead end boring job it will still use up your attention span, by the end of the day a lot of people are too tired mentally to really get the full benefit from studying. Self improvement is more important than making someone loads of money, remember that.

No way i would get up that early. Even if i go to bed at 9 pm.

You need to work on your sleep hygiene then, routines are the best way of making progress with anything. It all starts with being well rested at the start of your day

Set a time you want to study, restrict everything distracting and make it extremly convoluted to unlock. Problem solved.

>and make it extremly convoluted to unlock. Problem solved.
You're retarded

meditate

I usually use work/school to give me time to think. Like for example, I was in Medieval history class, and I was finding a way to store connected clients, and when I click on a client it gives me a menu, of what I can do, and this was in android. So I essentially just made a second list to store key for that user, and when I tapped on said user in listview, it will grab the index, and use that in the second list to grab the key for the user. I am always worried that the index I tap on will be different than the index in the second list.

Take meds from grade 5 until you become a zombie in 11th grade and become suicidal because you have no friends. Start liking computers because in your autistic retard focus you can grind out code for hours on end without getting bored.
>tfw people think im smart but I'm really just so medicated I can spend 100x more time learning something than other people can

I learned to program just to play videogames. If you copy enough code out of magazines, stuff starts to make sense.

>
>So what am i supposed to do with that?

exercise is good for the brain. youtube/whativelearned's meta analysis

doing this is so fucking hard for me

I only learn at work do. I dont do shit for free

hey sexi show bobs :D

>tfw you seem to can't learn programming under any circumstance because you're a brainlet

Just imagine this girl spitting in your mouth. How would it feel?

I can only dream about it...

u are butiful I sex you wth my 1 feet penis

Enjoy your fried serotonin and dopamine receptors.

Huh, I've been trying to learn programming outside of work and always have issues with distractions. Never thought of this. Thanks for the idea.

>want to improve programming skills
>can't think of an interesting project to program

also try going to the library or some public place. maybe turn wifi/data off.

This might actually be my problem.
I've been trying to learn russian after work and my only strides have been during downtime at work.
Thanks for the idea user.

Boзьми ceбя в pyки, пидop!

If you're unmedicated your dopamine receptors will be fucked anyway. I gotta use ALOT of effort to break into an activity and get into a hyperfocus.state. Wish I got meds again desu.

I'd like to dress her up in the finest softest sheer pantihose with no panties and high heeled pumps with some top like pajama top or a cashmere wool turtleneck sweater. Then we could like on the sofa together and she could watch her favorite neflix movie/show while I lie there and use her soft pantihose encased bum as my pillow.
I don't care what the fucking show on TV is. Just want a beautiful girl with a pantihose bum to use as my pillow.

Make a game or an ebook reader

Mmmm, would not mind her spitting on me.

>Am actually productive at work
>Need structure provided or I never get shit done
>Go into Christmas break feeling motivated
>Plenty of plans to do shit with my time
>Spend it playing video games and shitposting on Sup Forums instead
>Genuinely disappointed with myself
I just find it impossible to motivate myself however small.

This is what the school system does to you.

It turns you into a worker. The mentality of being given something to do, then you doing it has been burned into your brain from a young age.

The higher ups have set things up like this such that they will always retain their power.

I'm trying to weave that bullshit out of my brain.