Yes, Canada.

Yes we do.

apple pie with ice cream sure, but I've never heard of putting cheese on it
pretty absurd

>cheese
kek, that "cheese" is sweeter than the ice cream

PRRRRRRRPPPPPPPPPFFFFFTTTT

What about slops?

It's on the hidden menu in Mcdonalds too. Don't lie and tell me you don't know it all by heart.

just shart my burger up

You will call Sloppy Joe by his full name you maple syrup guzzling heathen

this. I had never heard of anyone putting cheese on apple pie until some tv show or movie mentioned it. I thought it was a joke

That's not a sloppy joe, it's called a "Slop". Sold in a chain restaurant in Chicago famous for this dish.

Woops I meant California

It all makes sense now.

She must have shoveled down a few cheesy pie slices

>North Americans nitpicking food shit to try to find differences

Colonials..

Forgot too put on a proxy Jamal

wtf is this just a meme? Ive never heard of apple pie with cheese.

Don't lie fatty

>too

who's the nigger or chink now

Still you

That looks like ice-cream

a side dish of salted lard

I'll have to try this before making fun of the amerisharts.

using real cheese of course

Post dutch cheese pls

If you've had baklava it's like that, they put cheese on the side to balance the sticky sweetness

It's actually really really good, the saltiness of the cheese blends well with the sweetness of the apple pie

It started in Wisconsin (of course), and it's slowly spreading through the country. I prepared a slice for my grandmother once, but haven't tried it yet. Was already eating a cheeseburger every day back then and didn't want to add more fat and sugar to my diet.

It is ice cream, he's shitposting

Baklava is amazing, some of my relatives make a baklava with cheese and it tastes heavenly, with that salty sweetness that mentioned

I always thought it was a southern thing but

>Serving apple pie with cheese is common practice in parts of New England and the Midwest. (The tradition may have originated in Yorkshire, England.)

huh. I've lived in south dakota and minnesota my entire life and have never known a single person who puts cheese on apple pie. just whipped cream or ice cream.

Oh so now you're acknowledging it's a thing and pretending it's okay because of Baklava. Nice try Amerifats..

>The tradition may have originated in Yorkshire, England

Huh, maybe I'm thinking of something else from Wisconsin then.

Huh? dude I've never seen or tried that cheesy apple pie shit in my life. I heard it mentioned on some show once and realized that it's a meme.

Really try that baklava if you can find it though

At least we don't wipe our asses with our flags, Italybro.

Jesus fucking Christ. No wonder they plop in the shop so much. They're shoveling all this shitty food that their GI tract wants to eject as quickly as possible.

You can even do it with Cheetos and gas station pastries!

Intredasting, I used to put gummy worms on my hotdogs at the gas station so that doesn't look too bad imo

reminder that America is not 1 country

chi

ca

go

style

'za

i looked it up on wikipedia, apparently goes back to england and cheddar cheese contrasting the sweetness of the pie.

Anyway even if it tastes good, it really doesn't excuse this terrible scene in men in black 3.

youtube.com/watch?v=lz1AnLn6f04

Someone in Sup Forums will call in "kino" and have a circlejerk over it.