How do I keep myself from getting doxxed...

How do I keep myself from getting doxxed? I used my regular e-mail on a forum and I said some offensive things that I didn't realize were offensive until after the fact. Only the mods can see my e-mail. How may I placate them? Am I just paranoid?

Don't worry. You can just change the email in your Sup Forums account.

too late. we got your email

No, it didn't happen on Sup Forums, it happened in a little more public board than that.

Backtracing right now...

Why do you think they will try to dox you?

Potential SJW. You don't know who you can get on the bad side of nowadays. I didn't even do anything really bad, like bring up race. I just am not good at predicting what folks like these will do.

Because I posted pictures of myself with a ummm zucchini. I covered my face but I know it was really stupid and embarrassing if I got doxxed

offer to service them, and take some sexy selfies of yourself to entice them. then when they are regularly being sucked off, they won't have cause to dox you.

whih group of epople specifically did your post offend? not just SJW's but like which subgroup?

Christians. They don't dox, do they? I just wanted to ask a philosophical question that seemed honest, but they didn't take it that way. If you are a Christian, don't take that the wrong way. It's just that they are more "SJW-y" on the more popular forums.

seems like a non issue, brah. i'd forget about it, esp if its a forum you dont frequent.

I do frequent it. What should I do?

Don't lie. I saw you hurt that guys fee-fees.

Hard to say without knowing the specifics. You can ignore it and deal with any backlash, you can apologize if you think that's necessary, you could create a new handle w/diff email if your current profile is too toxic, not really sure.

Alright, thanks.

Hello gaffer

Why are you so freaked? Did you say something so embarrassingly obscene that you’re afraid it’s gonna be traced back to you?

Or wait? Are you a Scientologist? Or in a cult religion?

It simply was not very PC. No mention of race, I'm not that dumb.

Only faggots get doxxed.

>christianity is popular in shitholes

change your email in your account settings if you can, ASAP

maybe they're using a shit system that doesn't show history