Tfw Venetian masterrace

>tfw Venetian masterrace

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/venice-votes-independence-italy-585/
youtu.be/cla34bTSvIs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Independance when?
I want to see this flag during international events.

Yeah and I'm Prussian.
We're better than you.

PAR TERA! PAR MAR! SAN MARCO!

help us brothers and you get piedmont

/soon/ rt.com/news/venice-votes-independence-italy-585/

Honestly, I can't wait for the euro-federalism meme to die and countries become either less centralized or implode into smaller ones with governments closer to their people.
>you might live to see the second golden age of city states
This gives me hope every morning.

i'm greek

why are you wearing a white t-shirt

why are you smoking

why do you have hairy eye brows

City states are god-tier.

I just think that people with unique cultures and identity should have their own nations

For example, Lancaster shouldn't be a nation, but Venice should

Well yes that wouldn't really apply everywhere but in the case of Italy, you really are dealing with several cultures if not nations comprised inside a larger one. Cutting the state into smaller one would allow more cohesion with some actual nation-states rather than a larger ensemble encompassing people that might not have that much in common. The italian identity itself is pretty recent and could almost be seen as artificial.
(and while Lancaster shouldn't be a nation, it might be fair to let Scotland, Wales and England be their own nations)
(that or go for national federations like Germany and create regional powers to take fitting measures rather than a large centralized government that will have to compromise for every decision)

"Self-determination is an imperative principle of action, which statesmen will henceforth ignore at their own peril."

Never, traitors need to be purged, and is better that they will not separate from their brothers or venice will end up like the south.

el venetian mio eritaggio man seniores

garibaldi is traitor piedmont is traitor

1797 WORST DAY OF MY LIFE

For you, even if their methods weren't always right those people fulfill the Italians dream of a united and independent nation.

yet half the people in italy arent really italian, failed dream

Fucking Genovese shits.

>yet half the people in italy arent really italian
What do you mean?

El TerroneANO

ask sardinians, venetians, sicilians and tyrolians

South Italians aren't human

all of those are Italians.

'no'

t.haitian

>regional differences makes people from different towns separate etnicitets and their own special culture
Sure thing buddy

So basically i need to go through italy and ask: Hey, do you feel italian?
>ask on internet you dummy
People always lies on internet I don't trust them.
Listen kiddo I all the people i ask in real life about it, if the argument shows up, I heard sardinians proud to fight in the brigata sassari and for italy, i heard venetians prout to not be an austro-Hungarians singing the song 24 maggio you are one of the few independentist that no one take seriously, italy to the Italians

>different language
>different culture
>different history
>different needs
>unifying a dozen different people just to fulfill a schizophrenic's wish
A lombardian would have a field day with you.

this is a northern italian man racemixing with a terrona

we do are really different

Oh jeez, is that the holy ravioli empire?
I guess I'm a an Austrian now
This

>Different languages
Yeah no, the Italian we know is a Tuscan dialect that was adapted through the peninsula by writers such as Dante.

>Different culture
How exactly? Italians in general have been a people of trade and art, regardless if you lived in Venice, Genoa or Tuscany

>Different history
Fighting off foreign invaders and interests seems like a general theme for the Italian states during the eras.

>Different needs
Whats does this even mean?

>unifying a dozen different people just to fulfill a schizophrenic's wish
Yes, because a divided Italy would be better for all parties involved

>dialects are different languages now
>same culture
>same history we all go though the sane shit
>different needs?!?

Oh really, the glass-making spice-selling people of the north really have the same appreciation for rugs and vases in the south.
>What does this even mean
>different needs?!?
You realize the north pays up for the welfare in the south, right? And the people are tired of paying such massive taxes when they could use the money to invest in their own region.

>dialects

Sicilian is a language, Sardinian is a language, Napolitan is a language

>same culture

"No"

>Same history

Absolutely no.

What are you, a butt hurt northern italian how dosen't want to help his fellow countrymen because "they be sicilian"

>fellow countrymen

>Sicilian, Sardinian, neapolitan are different languages
Eja

How can fucking ignorant can you be?
Sicilian (sicilianu; Italian: lingua siciliana; also known as Siculu or Calabro-Sicilian) is a Romance language spoken on the island of Sicily and its satellite islands. It is also spoken in southern and central Calabria (where it is called Southern Calabro), in the southern parts of Apulia, Salento (where it is known as Salentino), and Campania, on the Italian peninsula, where it is called Cilentano (Gordon, 2005).[3] Most sources, such as Ethnologue, (see below for more detail) describes Sicilian as being "distinct enough from Standard Italian to be considered a separate language" (Gordon) and is recognized as a "minority language" by UNESCO.[4][5][6][7][8]

Sardinian (sardu, limba sarda, lingua sarda) or Sard is the primary indigenous Romance language spoken on most of the island of Sardinia (Italy). Of the Romance languages it is considered the closest to Latin.[3]n 1997 Sardinian, along with all the other languages spoken by the Sardinians, has been recognized by a regional law; since 1999, Sardinian is also one of the twelve "historical language minorities" of Italy and protected as such by the national Law 482.[9] However, the language is in rapid retreat and UNESCO classifies both main varieties as "definitely endangered";[10]

bump for more napolitan butthurt

Obligatory youtu.be/cla34bTSvIs
500k strong colony

South Italy reintegrated into Greece as Magna Graecia when??????