Quick! Somebody is giving you $150 on Amazon and you can spend it on something for your PC or getting a Raspberry Pi...

Quick! Somebody is giving you $150 on Amazon and you can spend it on something for your PC or getting a Raspberry Pi and all the fixings. What do you do?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/All-the-Things/dp/B0096AO74A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

buy food

Try to find a way to transfer it to my bank account.

I need gas for next week.

Put it towards a laptop for my sdr.

I would buy the Das Keyboard Model S Professional for Mac Clicky MX Blue Mechanical Keyboard. I wouldn't mind a Mac Mechanical Keyboard and plus it has blue switches. I would spend the remaining money on a Microsoft Intellimouse 3.0. I wouldn't have to worry about shipping because Amazon Prime.

The Pi with all the fixings is only $69. I just got one for Christmas.

A few things I've put off.

One of those 8bitdo controllers. Probably the bluetooth SNES one, the one with the analog sticks. Would be fun to fuck with.

Might get some good/cheap earbuds for work.

Maybe get a burner android phone.

As far as raspi goes... I might just buy another one and an SD card. I have one already... but I could use a dedicated one set up with pi-hole. I would do the one I've got but my openvpn configuration fucks with pi-hole.

poorfags

wait for RBPi4 to come out

I'm saturated with desktop equipment right now, so I'd probably look into best RasPi boards or equivalent right now. Not familiar with all kits & accessories at the moment, so I'd need a couple days to research exact best deal on the market at the moment.

I'd probably gravitate toward a pair of best performing boards plus support accessories until the money ran dry. I have a lot of tools & experience building stuff, plus a dozen boxes of PC parts to pick gear to integrate into a 2-board mini-cluster or something like that.

>wait for the google partnered card
but why though?

I'd buy scotch whiskey and bourbon.
if i were forced to buy computer stuff, i'd buy another thinkpad.

don't. just don't. i have one, your hands will turn into a claw, and they're quite frustrating to use, finnicky and their firmware is bad. lots of issues. just a heads up. i'll sell it to you if you want.

Id buy a big fast sd card for my soytendo switch and another usb 3.1 hard drive enclosure

For $150 you can get better than a Das. Ergodox EZ

a graphics card
literally anything is better than intel integrated potato

If you already have a project I would say go for the raspberry

If you're not that familiar with hardware/linux It most probably will sit collecting dust. It's not that great cause of the limited RAM.

Buy a thinkpad

Why would you ever want such a weak piece of shit?

Buy 512 mb of ram in the year 2020

wait until price of ram fall, then buy 6 billions of ram with my money and those $150 the good goy give to me.
Prices rise once again, sell.

>Quick! Somebody is giving you $150 on Amazon and you can spend it on something for your PC or getting a Raspberry Pi and all the fixings. What do you do?
>What do you do?
I'd buy something else.

Buy this song 150 times
amazon.com/All-the-Things/dp/B0096AO74A

Drink all the booze, hack all the things

4 raspberry pis and a case so I can build a cluster

Buy 6 raspberry pis and all the workings with the money I made at my job and donate the 150$ to some charity because tax deductions. Now what do I do with all thees pis

What's the best bang-for-buck single board computer right now? Does anything beat the RPi3 for similar price?

Invest it you faggot, become a carpenter all you need is a hammer and a worm drive

Why would you spend that much on a pi when a pi zero W is only $11

mine bitcoin

>What do you do?
Tell the faggot who didn't read the sticky saying "Sup Forums is NOT your personal tech support team or personal consumer review site." to fuck off.

Probably just get another monitor

community support and peripheral compatibility, the only reasons anyone buys a raspberrypi.

how to mine with raspberry?

Mining with a raspberrypi is like digging for gold with a plastic spork.

Probably buy a super cheap PC build, or what parts I need anyway, and throw together another build for whatever.

It'll probably just collect dust like the others though. I've already got a few powered down machines on my network, if only I had a use for them.

Run boinc and get gridcoin.

buy an HDD which i desperately need

> Buy 75 RPI0
> Sell for 3 or maybe 4 times the price
> Repeat

I understand but the wifi only and google partnered part totally persuades me to ignore the 4pi and thats not going to be out for at least another year.

I have $200 on amazon but nothing I need. Eventually have to get a new back up drive. My 500gb Samsung hard drive is clicking.

I would buy some crypto