Move to america

>move to america
>terrified i'm going to be killed by black people immediately
>here for four hours
>blacks are the nicest people i've ever met

WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

WAS IT ALL A LIE?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3765419/Latino-immigrant-killed-sucker-punch-head-struck-knockout-game-Philadelphia-street.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't go to a poor area and you're fine
Same with every other country

>blacks are the nicest people I've met
where the fuck did you move and what color are ye

Mostly yeah

I mean black areas do have way more crime but they're genuinely nice people, they're just poor so shit happens

Can't fall for the Sup Forums meme dude

what country and when can you go back

yes, it was all a lie.

now you are getting sleepy, veeeeery sleeepy

someone post the greentexted version

Wow

It's almost like basement dwelling neckbeards don't know what they're talking about

t. savanna american

This mspaint picture has convinced me of your argument

Just kidding, go fuck hour cousin cletus

Don't go to a poor black ghetto at night and you'll be fine

The problem isn't black people.
Its poverty.
The problem is that most black people are poor and gang culture has vilified social movement.

Nice try Ja'rome

I did this several times and I'm fine

Just wait until you're driving and a group of black people just walk out in front of you sauntering like it's no big deal.

Really what the fuck is up with that

ah yes, the 'cousin-fucking white trash' canard, truly america's foremost problem, right?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3765419/Latino-immigrant-killed-sucker-punch-head-struck-knockout-game-Philadelphia-street.htm

I can partly confirm, there's a US Army occupation unit nearby since the late 40s. One family in my village has always invited them over for holidays like Christmas etc since then, and of course a few of them were 'nogs too, most faithful one is a Jamaican dude now in his 40s, but extremely non-impulsive and calm, he'd probably be called "oreo" in places like Detroit

It's all a matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong time

most blacks live in the ghetto and those are the shity ones

odds are you're only interacting with the educated blacks which are fine, unfortunately this is what gives people the impression that most blacks aren't stupid and violent

Its literally just because a large amount of them are poor as shit or have been raised in hard environments.

It's the same for white people raised in shitty conditions. Everyone turns out shitty if they were raised shitty/in a shitty environment.

Sup Forums meme must stop

>most blacks live in the ghetto
And you have the gall to call us stupid, wow

Sup Forums is retarded
Black people in general are normal people

depends on cities t b h.

new orleans/chicago/detroit and a few northern cities are no-go zones. southern cities and places with church blacks and ones connected to their community are much much better.

t. jamarcusdajuanme'shell gloriouse spontaneeyus willis darlington IV

>most people it's socio economic problems and not genetically predisposed "degeneracy" that plague the black community
>no hysterical retards spamming MS paint graphs from TheFinalSolution.com
i'm impressed desu

>>blacks are the nicest people i've ever met
Blacks are snakes, they pretend to be friendly or disinterested and then immediately talk shit behind your back once you leave the room, ESPECIALLY if you're white.

Most are cowardly territorial animals who only feel safe in large tribes

Most people of any race are okay, even among black Americans.

There is a higher chance of being the victim of a random crime in the U.S, but as long as you utilize common sense it's not a big risk.

Also noticed it depends a lot on the cunt they come from
Jamaicans, Kenyans and Ghanans are usually pretty chill
Nigerians are hit and miss
Somalians are mostly trash, except maybe Somaliland

/thread

People are people, bruh. You find some good, you find some bad...

t. grandpa

I never had problems in Chicago, Cleveland, or St Louis, and I'm the kind of white trash that just looks racist. Then again, irl I kinda make an effort to not be a dick.

>Somalians

They are extremely involved in drug crime here.