What do you fa/g/s think about MIUI?

What do you fa/g/s think about MIUI?
>inb4 muh privacy
It's chinese, so there is 0 privacy and that sucks dick, but let's just skip the obvious ok? ok.

It lacks features that normal Android has. Im talking about the ROM.

Bloated and buggy.

Xiaomi.eu is the best thing since sliced bread. Don't let these faggots tell you otherwise.

It's the best android rom, so much more useful features than stock android

another day another 70mb uploaded to red

>no poweramp skins
My Huawei with MIUI made me switch to Foobar, I'll always be grateful.

heh

Except it's not obvious for retards. You'd have to warn them several times that all their data goes to mother China and they'd still manage their bank accounts with their tainted device.

The UI is too wobbly for my taste. There are some nice parts as well, but overall it's not even close to lineage. There's no point in keeping it.

OP here, I used lineage for a longwhile I can only recommend it, but MIUI is my new favorite, and since I haver a xiaomi device my data goes to mother china anyways so for me it's kind of whatever.

>since I have a xiaomi device my data goes to mother china anyways
Not using the spy OS on top helps a lot though.

I just read a couple articles about MiUI and I strongly recommend you to immediately return to lineage. MiUI is riddled with backdoors. I honestly didn't know it was that bad. There isn't much shit Xiaomi can pull if you don't use their OS.

>huawei -> EMUI
>xiaomi -> MIUI
choose one

Wtf are you creepy faggots hiding? Should I report you to FBI already?

It's shit. The first thing i did when my MI 6 arrived was installing an AOSP rom

My already shitty camera from the RN3P got even worse with LineageOS. It's the one thing I miss from MIUI.

oh no my level 200 pad account is in danger

I'm hiding my bitcoin private keys

>It's chinese, so there is 0 privacy
I trust them more than the NSA desu

Meanwhile Huawei and ZTE are being banned from USA for spying, yet Xiaomi stays.

see
If even burgerland allows them then you can bet your ass that your cuckcountry has access as well.

>mfw the US is literally the only country that bans consumer products for """spying""""
Nice freedom you got over there

Pretty comfy desu. I've been using Redmi Note 2 since 2015. The things that I hate are the low battery life and sub-par camera quality.

Is it just me, or does it randomly turn on mobile data for no apparent reason (even when already connected to wifi for the entire day)? I get charged by my carrier for that.

>tfw just ordered a redmi note 4
so excited to show all my browsing habits to the chairmen

>Wah the data on my Google™ Android™ phone with an ARM™ backdoored processor on which I have tons of applications with permissions to do whatever the fuck they want may be compromised.

I would Buy the xiaomi mi mix 2 if It have
Micro sd and 3,5 jack and double lens better camera
for the ROM you like It or not you can switch to lineage os normaly
i like It to theme and shit but It came too much bloated for my old xiaomi hongmi 1s but still have update and that i like

If you're so worried about the Mi Botnet, you could just use Blokada and nothing gets in or out.

Upgrade to lineageos, it sucks asking to unlock the bootloader, but then the phone is perfect, totally comfy

I'll try the chink rom first for a bit, I jeed dat battery life as good as it can get

The time to unlock the bootloader is a week, I tried MIUI for a while before considering and so I've lost a lot of time waiting for the approval.

what do you mean time to unlock? Time to ublock since getting an approval? I don't mind unlocking it just to get twrp and maybe root, I just don't feel like flashing a new rom instantly