Why did americans, who were originally just europeans moving to a different continent, devolve so rapidly...

Why did americans, who were originally just europeans moving to a different continent, devolve so rapidly? They now poop inside stores and can't even learn a second language, all while thinking they are the best nation because they won the cold war(and they only "won" it because soviets broke up because of internal conflicts)

When will this meme end? And can we make amerilards into europeans again, or did they go too far to be rescued?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M2fHQ9eULzk
youtube.com/watch?v=tfbc4eZAiVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=_9XzTzB2b4Q
cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2016/09/01/spacex-rocket-explodes-on-launch-pad.www-uslaunchreport-com
gma.yahoo.com/explosion-rocks-spacex-launch-florida-142536738--abc-news-topstories.html#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the whole structure of their country is just badly designed

But how could that devolve them so much?
They are almost like primitive cavemen now
Look at this: youtube.com/watch?v=M2fHQ9eULzk

>Ask an amerilard to name a country beginning with U
>he can't

USA! USA! THE BEST COUNTRY! BEST EDUCATION AND GREATEST WINNER OF THE COLD WAR!`

youtube.com/watch?v=tfbc4eZAiVQ

fate of empires

youtube.com/watch?v=_9XzTzB2b4Q

But why did you devolve from europeans? When did you start considering yourself "american" and not "european that moved to the new world"?

>They now poop inside stores
The 'Americans shit and shart' meme based on some cherrypicked images of aisles that are selected by management to be the recycling area of the stores needs to stop.

America is the most hygienic country on earth. If you think sharting is unhygienic then you are an idiot. Sharting is hygienic. America has sharting and it is hygienic. Other countries

Don't wash their hands
Don't shower multiple times a day
Fuck animals
Don't brush their teeth
Eat food that went bad

It is disgusting and unnatural. America does good, natural things. It acts like a country of people should act. I enjoy my sharting not fucking pissed on and expired burger, even though burgers do taste good. You other fucks have destroyed your immune system. Also there is no shit in the average store aisle. The only shit is in designated sharting aisles. And if there is poop elsewhere it is because of animals, not humans, Americans don't shit outside. Don't believe the memes. Australians are the unhygienic ones. Abos never invented a toilet and they let abos run wild. Most Australians have abo shit on their shoes.

/thread

>Why does everyone consider themselves "people" and not "apes that evolved over the course of millions of years"

Semi-meme answer: We're essentially the descendants of Europe's rejects; especially rednecks in the Appalachians are descended from the Scots-Irish. So we were degenerate from the beginning.

Non-meme answer: The Mart sharters are Chris Chan-tier degenerates by American standards. And we can indeed learn a 2nd language, but don't really need to due to the prevalence of English worldwide and that most Americans never travel outside of the states.

Are you proud?

>And can we make amerilards into europeans again
no, its a mexican colony now

Oh, I see
But Britain also sent rejects to Australia, and they turned into a normal country
What went wrong with you, that made you into what you are today?

Meant for ----

We're not Europeans. There was no place in Europe for us when we left and there sure as shit isn't one now. Fuck off.

Semi-meme answer: Likely because we've spent more time as an independent country than the oldest colony (Virginia) ever spent as a British colony, so that combined with relative geographic isolation allowed us to develop some quirks.

Non-meme answer: Although we have our fair share of quirks, and unfortunately cannot take that much banter, we are still a fairly normal country by most standards.

We adopted an American identity. Most white Americans are mixed Europeans anyway. I don't see how it would be relevant to consider yourself as a German who moved to the new world unless you were a recent arrival or your parents were (for example my parents are Albanian). However, I consider myself to be more American than Albanian. Why? Because I was born here, raised here, and I love this country despite its problems. What you are seeing here is the decline of an Empire which is a natural course for such great powers. It's like Rome all over again.

The space race was a dick waving contest that was part of a larger contest. I'd say we won the overall contest after seeing America's position after the Cold War compared to Russia.

also
>first woman in space
>somehow a noteworthy accomplishment

Filthy Euro fucks think they're somehow related to us. Fucking morons should change that mindset real fast, you feel me?

You're right, Europeans shouldn't be looking down on themselves that way.

PLEASE TAKE ME BACKKKK IM OF GERMAN AND IRISH DECENT, MY GRANDPARENTS FUCKED UP OK? I WANT BACK IN

PPPHRRTTT

POOPLE IN THE SHUTTLE

This is what I am talking about, how could americans devolve so fast in a few hundred years, that they forgot they are just europeans who moved to a different continent? Why do they antagonize themselves? And is it linked to their lower intellect?

Pretty much this, I've learned French and Spanish while in high school and took an AP class in Spanish, even though I can speak Spanish somewhat fluently today I've pretty much lost touch in both of the languages because I have no use to speak the language other than maybe just to impress some cucks in France/Spain/Mexico if I want to tour the country, for like what a week or two?

You faggots pretty much need to learn the language if you want to shitpost on Sup Forums and browse the internet and take advantage of it's resources. This country doesn't need to learn the shitty languages you guys have because you are literally insignificant, we literally don't even think about you other than people in Sup Forums.

Britain on the other hand shares a continent with you guys and many of them do conduct business abroad and often times they find the use in speaking a different language.

you do realize that literally all of those things are easy as chicken shit compared to landing on the moon without anybody dying and then getting them back without anybody dying?

For a metaphor, imagine a glowing ball the size of a baseball is rolling and bouncing around a dark gym very very fast, and you have a pin that you must throw once and hit that glowing ball on your first try. The soviets for all of that shit effectively just had to throw the pin into the gym.

Nobody else has gotten onto the moon yet for a reason.

this is objectively false. The dregs of European society did not come over as if they were dregs there they would be dregs here/rejected by immigration officials. They had to be at least salvageable to come over.

Part of the entire mythos of America is that anyone, regardless of origin, can move here and start a new life and fulfill the American dream. As such, your country, and continent, of origin means jack shit, especially as you gain citizenship and become more assimilated into society. Of course, in practice we have discriminated against certain groups historically, and immigration here isn't so easy, but that's the ideal. And you can thank/blame Benjamin Franklin and the other Founding Fathers for it.

You're writing in English on an image-board created by an American.

The fact you care so much means they've already won.

How many landmines are still in your irrelevant country?

Really now? So you are saying it was very difficult?

>killing cute doge
>an accomplishment

Tfw one of our corporations fails at something despite doing it previously more than an entire "developed region".

See blast rip through rocket
cnn.com/videos/cnnmoney/2016/09/01/spacex-rocket-explodes-on-launch-pad.www-uslaunchreport-com

Fuck off with your heritage myths.

Kinda sucks, 2bh. I still have some faith in private companies doing much of the space work.

They still landed a rocket on a platform so their business model isn't 'up in flames'.

this is so sad

This is pretty sad I have to admit, even for america

A shame, but really not a major lost. Imagine having shitposting African niggers in Facebook and the web.

gma.yahoo.com/explosion-rocks-spacex-launch-florida-142536738--abc-news-topstories.html#

>why did americans

Yeah the I no you the not not I am the better than as like the gradual. Did you really ever better the as so ? Did you? When the as the ffcfffffgbvvg where as then how? Sthdyjcjufnkfuf hm ifivncj fhch fhx yv ghjg vtj,dej eioejxkb fhbh. Div. H g h ft h fhh

Ggggghhbhhvvsrtfdrfrfxcc

sshhh here eat this

>this is objectively false. The dregs of European society did not come over as if they were dregs there they would be dregs here/rejected by immigration officials. They had to be at least salvageable to come over.

literally all you need to do to immigrate to america back in the day was being white.

lmao "no" there were quotas on many non-WASP European groups.

The Irish arrived in droves because the Union govt needed cannon fodder against the South

Put the Croat in the moat

Croat and moat don't even ryhme, come on lardy try a bit harder

don't croak in that moat you croat I heard you can't float so maybe you should get a boat

Europe was busy fighting amogn themselves

Okay, and you make sure not to shit your pants in any stores)

>America is the most hygienic country on earth. If you think sharting is unhygienic then you are an idiot. Sharting is hygienic. America has sharting and it is hygienic

You cannot make this shit up.

Already did.
Tossed my poopy pants right in the local moat.

>shart burger
Sides are orbiting Venus

They are doing pretty good for being 300k+

They are more European than your hellhole ever will be.

>Croat and moat
What?

Je parle deux langues.....
Mais c'est inutile parce que no hablo español como es mi lengua materna, y el francés no se puede usar aquí
So yea it doesn't matter how many languages you speak here normally, two is the max you'll use
>proof, I love languages and yet I can find nobody to speak with so I only really learn French cuz I'm planning to use it for a job

R.I.P WESTERN CIVILIZATION

>people ITT actually white knighting Russia
>the country that isn't happy unless it invades and enslaves all its neighbors
Really Sup Forums?

Crashing a satellite into the Moon is easier than getting three men there and returning them safely.

>pic related: list of panamanian cultural achievements

That's a proxy Putinbot, Spongebob.

Jesus pollack, don't you know all the Slavs except you and Ukraine like the stronk Russia?

Most of americans were uneducated, with weird point of views, extremely conservative (generally it means low intelligence) and poor so that's why they migrated to america. Yet between so many millions you find geniouses

Newsflash--Rockets sometimes fail.

the only people in Eastern Europe that think Russia is ok are Serbs and that's because they never had to actually be occupied by their tanks for 50 years.

Getting to the Moon in the early days was tough. Between the US and Soviet programs, there were only three successful missions in over a dozen attempts up until 1965.

Belarus and Moldova love stronk Russia. Ignore tiny, weak GDP.

nuff said, john sir glubb has spoken

Didn't the only Pole in space use a Russian rocket? I'm quite sure it was.

Now resume cleaning my toilets, Wladislaw.

how come only americans can get away with sharting in mart, it's not fair

You're trying so hard, and yet I can't come up with a good way to humor you.
I feel bad about it.

>And can we make amerilards into europeans again, or did they go too far to be rescued?

We're fine, thanks.

How do you pronounce croat that doesn't rhyme with moat?

Crow-att

moh-t

Am I being meme'd?

>Most of americans were uneducated ... so that's why they migrated to america
You would think that expansive geographical barriers would have the opposite effect.

Europe sent its trash and unwanted here.

Self-loathing idiot, please leave.

Crote, ya scrote.

>You're writing in English on an image-board created by an American.

That wasn't in english

China's has a 99.2% success rate.

Same for Russia's astronaut hauler.

t. Butthurt belt

>first woman in space still relevant today
>first man on the moon no longer relevant

?

>we moved the goalposts after losing, so we win

We're not from Europe. I was born here.

>designated sharting aisles
Kekd

Name me another country with a working VTVL rocket.

But we are better than you.

When someone is defending you in an argument and you bash them... Good Luck getting support now

>If a Dog is born in a stable it's a Horse.
Culturally you're European, odds are ethnically you're European. You're European diaspora.

>defend Americans
>get butthurt
Wtf I hate America now

+15 Putinshekels for this post.

When Leafs, Strayans, and Burgers defend random flags (other than Japan) it usually means that is their ethnic background.

You're only seeing the tiny part of America that can sell you a story that makes you feel superior. Nobody wants to hear about the millions of well-adjusted Americans who lead normal lives.

Didn't a Chinese rocket crash into a village and kill 100+ people?

This is true. Just like how no one on fortune wants to hear about successful Europeans that have self respect, they just wanna hear about eurocucks.

>Culturally you're European
No, we're not.
>odds are ethnically you're European
No, we're not, unless you're FOB.
>You're European diaspora.
So?

top kek mate.

I'm fresh off the boat....

>Culturally you're European
What part of Europe, exactly?

>We aren'tt uclturaly european
Oh American stupidity everyone.

>No, we're not.
Your law system, measurement system and language system says otherwise, along with most Americans being Protestant or Catholic.

>No, we're not,
You African American? Asian? Nah about 60% of you are European ethnically.

Yanks are Europeans on a very long holiday.

The UK mostly, by quite a sizeable margin.

>No, we're not.
Yes, we are.

The R-7 has been flying since forever--any possible bugs have been worked out long ago which is why they're reluctant to part with it. Developing a brand new rocket like SpaceX is doing is a different story.

hello Amerikka
It's 6AM here can you keep it down a bit?