Can any westerner adopt me? No gay sex, please

Can any westerner adopt me? No gay sex, please

No gay sex no adaption
this is our rule

>Japan
>westI won't agree to live in Japan even if they offer me 9000 dollars per month

>tfw have EU + US citizenship

I can marry your sister.

Don't post unhealthy food, I'm on a diet.

>sister
I'm not a woman

What the fuck do I get out of it?

Are you that burger? If so, I'll adopt you.

Okay. Will you marry me?

What did I just tell you?? REEEEEE

For what purpose?

>Japanese-picture-of-Imperial-Japanese-soldier-lovingly-sodomizing-poor-Russian-conscript.jpg

just had a lamb burger for dinner lads, ama

FINNLAND TAKE YOUR PILLS!

What did you just have for dinner?

You can only come here with relatively low paperwork wen we marry

But okay, when you not want

i will switch places with you
it's easy we just switch the pictures our passports

Nice. This is how American Visas are gained.

lads

I will marry you

please marry me instead
i don't want to be deported

if you agree to dress like a girl and act as my onahole three times a day, you're only a border hop away

I mean there's gay marriage early next year which would make you a legal citizen entitled to benefits, I think

I agree to dress like a girl and bang your ass three times a day

>No gay sex
dropped

too bad then, because I'm not gay

mm, I can make an exception for a white Australina cutie with a round ass

I'll take you in Ivan.

Well alright but my bum is a bit hairy and you've still got to suck my dick as well.

how would the winter war have gone if all the finns were fat like americans

Probably more or less the same since the russians underestimated how long it would take and didn't have the probably winter equipment. You'd think the Russians of all people wouldn't make that mistake. I think most of the soldiers there were from Ukraine, anyway

Will you suck mine?

>tfw you'll never be filling in a Russian-Australian sandwich

Sandwitches are only between bisexuals
3 guys can't make a sandwitch

I thought Russians liked living in that shithole. Which part do you live in? Europe or Asia?

sure, and we can rub them together as well

post dick

post bum

Do you look like this?

kek, no, I am more handsome than both of them and also fairly skinny and I have a very hairy chest/tummy.

I shave my hair xd

pfft, faggot

post pics

not here

well on imgur then m8

I'm Russian, If you learn English and IT I can get you a job in my field/company

I do interviews so let me just say if you need a good job in Colorado I might be able to help

Which languages should I know? I hope ur offer is serious.

on kik maybe?

Honestly it is. You should know English

We haven't opened a division in Russia, but we do have a vendor I work with and they have an office in Russia, More than likely you don't know much about IT/Network security and I am wasting my time on Sup Forums but our industry is growing a lot and this means more jobs around the world.

We specifically have offices in East Europe, London and Asian countries. We also have many people who work with us and later get hired on with another company in Manila, Poland, London, Canada etc..

Don't have it m8. You changed your tune from the OP haha.

What is the salary?

>he doesn't know about frotting

Which PROGRAMMING langueges should I know?
oh no, I'm not interested in working in Russia, salaries in IT here are laughable and competition is insane.

It is different per country, We get paid the highest in the US. Honestly its kind of fucked up, I work with a great team overseas, however. these companies in East Europe pay 20-30 grand less than what I make and we do the same job. It's crazy.

It's not easy trust me, But it many of these companies are hiring in Europe. I don't have much of a say with Europe hiring standards but start learning and studying.

Ask around/find out what the industry demands. I am not in programming/software dev. I'm more like Elliott if you honestly understand what I am implying. I work in data security and integrity. But I am trying to move to another role in the next 6-9 months for an added 20-30k upgrade. Plus these companies pay bonuses, so in Europe you will get every 4 months 10-15% extra :)

I have already said to much but we are opening more departments in Asia. I hope to go to our China, Japan and Brazil offices maybe next year. :)

Not a big fan of Europe, so the London office I don't think I have much to do their. I don't talk to their staff much.

do you know .NET or JavaScript?
i am not that guy but my boss asked me if i knew anyone because we desperately need more people.
he is actually russian himself but everyone except him and me in our team is a pajeet.

wtf you made me homo

Trips of truth m8, I can have that effect on people.

Embrace your nature (and post pics).

argentina i always loved you

Have a slice funland

>tfw no big hairy russian man to keep me locked up in his cabin in siberia, making me take his evian bottle cock at least 3 times a day