Wisconsin Company to Implant Microchips in Employees

More than 50 Three Square Market employees are having the devices implanted starting next week. Each chip is about the size of a single grain of rice.

Along with purchasing market kiosk items, employees will be able to use the chip to get into the front door and log onto their computers.

Each chip costs $300, and the company is picking up the tab. They're implanted between a person's thumb and forefinger. Westby added the data is both encrypted and secure.

"There's no GPS tracking at all," he said.

More than 50 Three Square Market employees are having the devices implanted starting next week. Each chip is about the size of a single grain of rice.

Along with purchasing market kiosk items, employees will be able to use the chip to get into the front door and log onto their computers.

Each chip costs $300, and the company is picking up the tab. They're implanted between a person's thumb and forefinger. Westby added the data is both encrypted and secure.

"There's no GPS tracking at all," he said.

kstp.com/news/wisconsin-company-to-implant-microchips-in-employees-three-square-market/4549459/

riverfallsjournal.com/business/technology/4378183-top-10-wisconsin-company-gets-worldwide-coverage-chip-party

>tfw your employer records your fap sessions

I'd rather lose my job than let them put me that.

There should be a mouse with built-in NFC so the machine unlocks just by holding the mouse

The only reason I'd even consider one of these desu senpai

Oh and NFC reader in doornob

I doubt this would be legal in my country.

just put it on your left hand

>starting next week
This article is nearly a year old, and the whole thing is optional for employees.

Or you could just not get it and keep your job, since it wasn't mandatory and the majority of employees opted to not accept it.

>In 2015, the Stockholm, Sweden office complex Epicenter began offering RFID microchip implants to the employees of companies based there, but we could find no news report or public announcement of any United States company doing so prior to July 2017, suggesting Three Square Market really is the first in the country to try it.

>Biohax, the Swedish company behind that initiative, is also working with Three Square Market on their microchip implants.

also look at their google reviews lol

>Place rfid reader inside handrailing near facility
>dumbfuck comes by and grabs onto the handrailing in the next rainstorm
>copy the encrypted data off of their rfid cuckplant
>burn the still encrypted data to a new rfid chip
>casually stroll into their "secured" facility whenever I want.
>touch all the computers until one turns on and lets me do whatever I want
>start wreaking havoc and work up an appetite
>stroll down to the cafeteria while waiting on the computer to finish
>get some coffee, tendies, and every candybar from the machine without any currency needed
>take my haul back upstairs
>collect the secret intel
>oops forgot to decrypt the secret shit
>fuck its asking for a password
>bump hand on the computer again
>mfw it starts unlocking all of their company secrets for me
>get *my* shit and gtfo

nwo btfo

Can they do forward secrecy?
How do they protect against replay attacks?
What data are they even storing? It shouldn't be more than a 64 bit unique identifier.

Remember when we feared this?

>t. doesn't know how RFID security works
You can't just record the encrypted data and replay it yourself. There'd be barely any point in encrypting it in that case.

how do we stop them?

Sup Forums pass implants when?

That is how many vulnerable RFID systems work, though.

Why not just put it on a ring or something. Why go through all that trouble?

no, facebook is the mark of the beast

but user, that is exactly how it happens.
people can and do buy chink rfid cloners, clone rfid cards sitting on a dashboard, and then go into private buildings.