Can any westerner adopt me? I'm a straight girl if anything, no anal sex, please

Can any westerner adopt me? I'm a straight girl if anything, no anal sex, please.

i will.

nice, send visa plox.

It's a trap, guys

>no anal sex

That's a really big deal breaker.

go back to your gay thread, faggot.

It's the pedojew

don't lie to me Ivan

You posted your pics and said you're a trap, namefag

>any westerner
>posts a burger
I guess fish and chips, paella, frog legs or wurst didn't even come to your mind
It's always about the US

t. pedojew

Please come.

Can't blame her. US is the best

Deal, if you help me with my pyccкий язык and you help me to drink my vodka.

sorry! Jeez man

where did I??

>R*ussians

I don't believe that
I genuinely believe Poland is better to an average person than the United States

t. someone who used to do business in the US and had to cope with absurd phenomena like 6000 taxing jurisdictions, common law and people's dumbness
Not everything is bad tho, people are more polite and speak slowly, and that's a lot.

why are you still learning Russian, Alex? you don't live in russia anymore.

I have never lived there. Next summer I'm going to go to Moscow and Saint Petersburg to play in my orchestra and I want to be good enough to carry conversation. Plus if I like it there, I'd love to be Slavic and maybe have kids with a beautiful Russian woman.

Because people have natural curiosity about foreign language

And there's a simple reason for why is that you guys lack it.

Plus it is the most beautiful language imo. The case system makes it possible to express exactly what you mean with your sentence without stupid mix ups and laziness. Я хoчy пoнимaть пo-pyccки CEЙЧAC. Я люблю изyчaть, нo y мeня нeт pyccких дpyгoй :(

For why they lack the curiosity to learn foreign language? What is the reason?

>The case system makes it possible to express exactly what you mean with your sentence without stupid mix ups and laziness
No, our teacher at university told us English expresses ideas better than Russian

Кypицa yжe нe птицa, pyccкий yжe нe чeлoвeк.

>using * but not actually censoring anything

Your teacher and the american poster are too passionate about the languages to be objective

Before u lads make a mistake

So you are

I'm sure none of us are ugly!

Objectivity is really not you want here. It would provide useless data. Subjectivity is what you want, it only has to be sincere.

What kinds of ideas? Reading a writer like Гoгoль shows me how precise each sentence is. Each sentence conveys exactly what it is meant to convey. A lot of English writings are so metaphorical and have so many meanings that the original intended meaning of the writing can be entirely lost in interpretation. For example, when I say двepь, you immediately think of a door, the thing you use to close and open rooms. But in English when I say door, it could mean that physical object of a door or a million other things that door has come to mean, like a metaphorical point through which something or someone can pass to be in a new mindset or maturity.

Read Nabokov and Zamyatin in the original, lel

Exactly. "Objectively," I will have more opportunities in my life to speak Spanish than I will Russian. But subjectively, I like the way that Russian sounds more and I think I will gain more wisdom from traveling to Russia than I would to Spain. (I speak Spanish too, but for different reasons.)

How can I read it if I can't speak Russian yet. Wasn't the whole point of this argument to get you to be adopted by me so that you could live in the West under the condition that you teach me Russian?

>her

I'm not the OP tranny, but I can

Пoчeмy oни нe чeлoвeк?

English can also be like that. I can read rulings of the US supreme court all day. They're incredible - very idealistic, and have legal power both at the same time. That's unseen anywhere else. Nowhere else can you make a law based on a spirit of some idea.

Russians view learning foreign language solely as an unwanted activity dictated by necessity, and rarely as a hobby. Most Russians that I met consider learning a foreign language "a waste of time and effort", because they can get away with Russian only, and will not think that learning a foreign language is a way to spiritually develop yourself.

On the other hand, nowhere else in the world ezoterism is as strong as among Russians.

Ok cool. Is the mid-west of the united States cool with you? Also, you're not some gross Gopnik that only aspires to dance Хapд-Бacc в тpэк-cyт right?

That was an empty insult that was supposed to be funny, but didn't work. Don't demand a scientific explanation for it.

>you're not some gross Gopnik that only aspires to dance Хapд-Бacc в тpэк-cyт
Kek, no
And what do I get for teaching you Russian?

Esoteric philosophy is popular in Russia? I had no idea. In all reality, most people have the mindset that you just described when it comes to learning languages. I've met only 2 people in my life that have a passionate desire to learn languages other than myself, and they do it because they love to travel and gain new outlooks and philosophies from other groups of people. Everyone else is perfectly content pursuing careers and lives is English speaking countries, or using a translator to communicate between peoples.

A free place to stay near beautiful mountains and lots of outdoor activities. Also we have really good Mexican food

>tfw no more gf

Are you in Utah too?

Esoterism is really prevalent in Russian culture. Just look at Bulgakov. Get to know some Russians, make them comfortable so they don't feel afraid you'll laugh at them, and you'll see there is a lot of esoteric ideas in their heads.

In my opinion that's because religion was gommunistically haram for 70 years or so, but Russians are incredibly spiritual people (even the ones that don't consider themselves as such).

Yeah! You in the salt lake valley?

That's awesome! I'm close - I'm currently living in Pleasant View.

That's awesome. All the more reason to learn the language.

STOP BEING POLITE HERE
WHY DON'T YOU EXCHANGE CRINGY INSULTS LIKE NORMAL NATIONS

You're not too far from me. I live in Sandy, 30 minutes south of SLC. What are you doing on Sup Forums at 11:30?

I don't like to insult people! I like making everyone happy, if that's possible.
I just can't sleep tonight, and I'm not sure why. I had a very productive day, so maybe my body just thinks I can do more or something!

Sick dude. Is that your pet bunny? I have a pet pig but she's sleeping on the deck and she gets pissed when I wake her up, especially to take pictures with flash

C U T E
U
T
E

Oh my goodness, is it a pot bellied pig? Those are so cute! And that isn't my pet bunny, but this is, fresh after destroying numerous toys. She is very sweet and loving when she isn't gnawing on you. (She'll always be gnawing on you.)

No old piggy pics?

She's lovely :)

This guy isn't mine but he visited me every day while I stayed on this farm

Yeah it is, we drove to California to get it and it turned out to get way bigger than we thought it would. It's a bitch most of the time desu but I love it regardless. Cool rabbit, does it do any tricks?

Sure but please explain:

1. Is the visa meme real
2. If yes why

Awww! He is very cute. Was he soft?
That sounds about right - pigs are super big and cute. I'm sure it loves you too! And my bunny doesn't know any tricks, unfortunately. I don't think she really listens to anything I say... I hope she understands that I love her!

I don't have any on my phone :( she's big and fat and black

That's a really cool friend to have visit you!

Veeery soft. And somehow always had a better haircut than me!

Shame, you should post her sometime :)

Yeah it was such a chill place and the animals around made it pretty special

>6000 taxing jurisdictions
Not every state is Illinois, user.
Also, it's closer to 7000 now.

> burger
> trying to be polite
Wtf guys. What is happened with USA

He does seem like a very glamorous cow! What other animals were nearby? And the softest fur I have ever felt is on my bunny - specifically her dewlap, the area under her head in this picture:
The only problem is, she literally can't see what's there. She just knows that something is touching her, so she tends to angrily bite you if you try to touch it. It's almost worth it, though!

Normal contries have 1.

It doesn't matter that Oregon doesn't have sales tax, when you want to sell on eBay and California and most other states have one tax rate on your bathroom window and another on your living room window.

I like to be nice. It's the right thing to do!

Are you baked?

Nah, I'm normally like this.