Intel Preps Their Own Discrete GPUs For Replacing AMD’s dGPU Solutions

wccftech.com/intel-discrete-gpus-arctic-sound-jupiter-sound-future-cpus/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel740
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_iAPX_432
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NetBurst_(microarchitecture)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larrabee_(microarchitecture)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IA-64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tldr?

NVidia BTFO.

>intel dGpu
>raja project
HAHAHAHAA

You mean AMD

Wut?

>Larrabee 2.0

AMD never had the clout to challenge NVidia's output. On the other hand, Intel can squash them like a bug even with subpar hardware.

Whatever happened to the other Intel dGPU?

Raja is already leaking shit to his passage pooping palls.

Now all we need is for Nvidea to enter the CPU market to create even more competition.

That was just Intel throwing around piles of money purely to throw around piles of money.

complete and utter failure. just like anything Intel does that is not P3 based

Intel is going to buy out Radeon
Screenshot this
AMD is going CPU only because they know they don't have the RnD budget for GPUs

tfw I'm going to buy an intel GPU in 2019

I can't wait to learn what crippling vulnerabilities and performance hits their GPU has

AMD makes the best mining cards there are. They could enter the AI market and offer an open source alternative against nvidia. Poorfag countries that want to get into AI stuff will buy AMD.
They will keep RTG.

The only possibility for the competition you are wishing for, is if x86 die and ARM takes over

ARM is just a trick on x86.

and?
Intel will never license x86 to anyone, if you want competition, it won't be with x86

How about AMD licenses AMD64 then?

>el ogro de las americas

kek. I worked on larrabee years back.
They intended it to be a graphics card, but the perf sucked so bad they "repurposed" it as some floating point bullshit engine.

AMD has been pushing this hetero stuff for years, I highly doubt they'll abandon it just as all consoles feature it, Ryzen APUs are around the corner, Vegas are constantly sold out to miners and Intel even features a board with Vega on it.

Like we need more housefires

Oh dear God...
HARAMBE! Get away from that child!
Get away, Harambe!

>Whatever happened to the other Intel dGPU?
Larabee, king's landing, or the other one that's like 3 xeons, and a hd 630 for quicksync?
None where meant to replace a gpu though, so do they still count as gpus?

Hahahahhaah they actually think they can?

>Now all we need is for Nvidea to enter the CPU market to create even more competition.
This, and bring IBM, Fujitsu, the Chinese, and the Russians. Let's have a party where everyone tries to underjew each other for my shekels.

POO IN THE GPU

Intel has so much money, how can they fail?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel740
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intel_iAPX_432
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NetBurst_(microarchitecture)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Larrabee_(microarchitecture)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IA-64

>Designing microprocessors is like playing Russian roulette. You put a gun to your head, pull the trigger, and find out four years later if you blew your brains out.

>vega 56%

I'm surprised no one has complained about the source yet. I used to always see threads that linked wccftech immediately disregarded. Don't they just post rumors or something?

>la luz extinguido
>the extinguished light

LOOOOOOOOOOOL

>I'm surprised no one has complained about the source yet. I used to always see threads that linked wccftech immediately disregarded. Don't they just post rumors or something?
Yes. they are pretty much bullshit rumors, and currytech has earned it's reputation for being worthless.

will intel aviv pay their licensing fees?

backdoor on your gpu anyone?

how many MH/s on ethereum?

but intel still holds a bunch of x86 patents...
can't have x64 without x86 compatibility

Just throwing money at a problem doesn't fix it, moron. In fact, it made it even worse in Intel's case, nobody would have cared for most of those "failures" if not for the marketing hype and R&D investment put into them.

Intel is breaking the nap
INTEL IS BREAKING THE NAP!

Nvidia will buy AMD (cpu)
Intel will buy RTG

And then you woke up.

why would Intel want Radeon's underperforming technology?

Is this like the Iris thing? This is the first time I've been remembered that thing since it launched.

Because their own technology is some 10 years behind.

Nvidia can get RTG

AMD CPUs*

So can pretty much any company in the business, too bad AMD is not selling it.