The Egyptians were black

The Egyptians were black

This is fact

>inb4 butthurt whiteys posting memes

Other urls found in this thread:

atlantablackstar.com/2013/10/25/10-arguments-that-proves-ancient-egyptians-were-black/
atlantablackstar.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How are things in Wisconsin?

I have read there is way more ethnicities among blacks than in any other group. So how can all blacks act like they wuz egyptians? Its like me claiming British Empire because both cunts are white

W

E

>butthurt whiteys

W

LOVE

>Brazil
>Mexico
>White

>Brazilian flag.
>Mexican flag.
>Butthurt whiteys.

Fuck off I'm not white

Here's proof im not white dumb cracker.

Copts are not black, and don't speak a bantu language. Explain.

That's totally white, just a bit too sunburnt.

because you have a picture that says so? I don't really care if they were all black or not but please provide proofs.

besides I know there was at least some black dynasties, but thats like saying america is black because Obama is president

>people still fall for this bait in the current year

If Egyptians were black, we would have giant mud huts instead of pyramids and most importantly the modern Egyptians would be black.

Here by source dumb whitey

atlantablackstar.com/2013/10/25/10-arguments-that-proves-ancient-egyptians-were-black/

el pinche gordo

Nope, fuck off with your weak b8 to Sup Forums

ancient egyptians were as they are now. not black, not white.

please tell me you didn't link me to a top 10 article, I'm not clicking though that shit

modern egyptians are strongly arabian-admixed, they're basically transplanted saudi people

ancient egyptians were definitely like bottom left, horner-like black

>atlantablackstar.com

Bruh, the egyptians consisted of Europeans, Nubians, Greeks, Arabs and even their own north africans.

They were a mixture of everything.

Because blacks in America identify as black and have no problem stealing the achievements of other blacks both real and perceived

U

>The Ancient Egyptians were black
Absolute no and total garbage.
Ancient Egyptian was never black but brown.
The mummies doesn't even have large nose flare to begin with. And even the murals and statue was never been depicted with large negroic nose flare.
Quit being delusional.

Z

There are black people in Egypt but most of the pharaohs were greek.

Because in the US at least ancestry among the slaves wasn't recorded so everyone in the US was "black"; I've heard there is genetic testing available for blacks who do legitimately want to know their heritage to see where in Africa they originated, but not so many people, much less blacks, have done it.

No one bothered to make any documents so we don't really know where they're from.

Why kinda do. They were captured from the Congo area and sold on the niger river

AYYYY AYYYY HOL UP SO YOU BE TELLIN ME WE WUZ KANGS?

Am I butthurt whitey if I say they were not?
There certainly was some black people but saying Egyptians were black is stupid as hell.
All the Mediterranean was a huge melting pot because of trade and Egyptians were mostly tanned Caucasians like today.

It's sad to see all those afro Americans claim Egyptian history as theirs when they mostly came from West Africa which had plenty of relevant civilizations through the ages.

>all those afro Americans claim Egyptian history as theirs
They don't

we never claimed they were black, we've always claimed they were arab
you're literally stealing history from people who did nothing to you

>They don't
they do

No they don't

>latinos
>white
literally a racial tantrum