Only decent, humane, non-sociopath leaders Russia ever had

>only decent, humane, non-sociopath leaders Russia ever had
>Russians think they're worse than Hitler
Says a lot about the Russian mindset.

It's 6:15 AM in Moscow. You'd get better results posting this b8 thread at some other hour.

Indeed.

>Russia lost 7 mln peple during their rule
>must be good rulers by piles logic.

They gave the Butthurt Belt freedom so nuts to all the rest.

And how many died during Lenin, Stalin, Breżniew?

Putin and Miedwiediew are a slightly different story, they just made you poor again as the rest of the world develops

Pretty confident the economy collapsing twice in the 90's and oil crashing in 2014 did that.

>Briezhnev
Emmm, 0? There were no repressions or stuff.
Stalin is not considered good by sane people and officially by the government here.
Lenin is remembered only by commies. You really sound pretty ignorant about what russians think.
>They made you poor
First they made us richer than you, then oil prices dropped and so did we. Nothing terrible here.

>nothing terrible here
That's not what I hear from your countrymen outside of Sup Forums.

Wait, wasn't the Brezhnev era when they got big on using psychiatry to silence political dissidents?

Ofc people whine about economical growth stopped. But really comparing modern time to any historical period of Russia-this is the best one. 90's were the fucking nightmare when now you just got your real income cut so you can fly to Europe not twice a year but once.

what went wrong, lads?

None of them were killed and even Yeltsin was doing harsher "repressions" like shelling the ficking parliament with fucking tanks in 1993. Really, more people died that day than people being repressed by being put in mental housrs during the whole Brezhnev's era. I mean even your hunt on comies in 50's were harsher repressions than Brezhnev's one.

Shelling the parliament in 1993 may be? Or the first chechen war? Or the shock therapy?

>вcя ceмья yбитa или в гyлaгaх
>"aх ты шo мaлыш в чeм пpoблeмa)) нe пepeживaй)"
That's a strong hyperbole, okay, but basically that is the essence of Russian mentality.

Your country on average is modern Ukraine-tier.

Wait, do you believe there is some kind of GULAG now or was during Brezhnev? I mean really.
>Ukraine tier
Wew. The poorest regions here are on average ukrainian tier really.

Well, your authorities do send people to labour camps in Siberia as a punishment, don't they?

Poland you fucking cooked a guy alive while starving his minions for days then forced them to eat his burnt flesh alive as their first meal in ages, but only parts of his body that wouldn't cause a quick death.
You have no room to speak.

Yep, that's we do all day, nothing to worry about.

this is what Russians actually believe. they had big network of camps where political dissidents, labor union activists, intellectuals, people who practice minority religions go to do hard labor for years. all this years and years after Stalin's time.

I could break out those old Encyclopedia Britannica Yearbooks I have in the basement if you want to know about Brezhnev-era political repression.

>read Encyclopedia Britannica
>Ivan IV for cruelty earned him the nickname Vasilyevich