I don't like being American. I want to be British

I don't like being American. I want to be British.

Other urls found in this thread:

gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourself

Shut up, you don't know me

>the sad plight of the britboo kuck

pahetic

Make me British pleaseee

nowhere near as "pahetic" as you

GET THE FUCK OUT THEN

no bully

Not the first poster but he's right: kill yourself, my man.

I mean, I often switch personalities from Americanist to Britboo just to get the Brits on my side but I only do it because I don't want to be ridiculed by their comments and that retarded meme "Shart in Mart".

Pal, memes aside, this country is the greatest and if you can't appreciate that you're better off sucking nigger dick in Africa because you're an insecure cuck.

that's impossible

even if you got a british passport you wouldn't be british

you'd be missing essential qualities like a sense of humour, accent, childhood experiences, being a healthy BMI, etc...

I'm trying but it's difficult

I'm studying my butt off to get a good degree so I can either get a student visa or skilled worker visa to the UK

UK is a better country though, have you ever left the USA?

why are britposters so aggressive today?

They're always like that pham

HEH

How is it a better country? Lad, their salaries are shit compared to ours, they can't even buy households at a reasonable price.

Are you blind to these obvious drawbacks, friend?

I don't know it just is. It has a really cool flag and knives are banned

>has a really cool flag

The American flag is better. Also

>knives are banned

How is that a good thing for your basic freedoms to be suppressed? You need knives to cut things efficiently, why live in a place that restricts you just to get knives?

Do you really want to live in a place where you can't own fucking utensils?

I mean I love Britain too but it's become a former shadow of itself, it's not the titan that it used to be 100 years ago when it had India under its thumb.

Just consider what you're doing here, I don't think it's a good move on your part.

>being a healthy BMI
nice try fampai, but I've been to the UK

I like being American

Me too, this is now an American thread.

You're right user, but I think I have issues. I see USA as a better country but I always get an urge to live in the UK. Deep down inside. It's been this way for years

>How is that a good thing for your basic freedoms to be suppressed? You need knives to cut things efficiently, why live in a place that restricts you just to get knives?
you're retarded
gov.uk/buying-carrying-knives

go to tumblr and watch doctor who like the faggot you are

i can tell over this thread that you're a weak person. you should just go and visit the UK for starts since you have such an attraction to it mentally rn. ya gotta see it before actually committing to it, and if you do after visiting make it happen

>you're retarded
No I'm not, you fucking leaf and my point still stands, they don't allow most knives.

>I think I have issues
Deep down I also wanted to be a citizen of the UK.. But I realized that America is where I belonged. The Brits, they're different, they're not like us.

Sure they have their English and we have ours but they're cold, calculating, often cuckish people. They don't really make good friends either.

And they're not going to like you once you get there, to them you're just some stinky yank, and they'll look down upon you always, even if you do something wonderful that manages to get their attention.

Don't leave us, friend. We'll always be there for you. With freedom and comradery in our hearts.

>they don't allow most knives.
Like what, teen knives are banned (flick, switch, zombie) but normal knives are fine if you arent a teenager, i canonly assume you are from your anger. if you need to use a knife for a purpose its fine, i carry a proscibed lock knife on me to the allotment, to work etc. Its not a prob, even the cops dont care because its a work tool and i am not an angry teen.

If you're still in University, I'd recommend a semester/year abroad in the United Kingdom. It is an excellent way to immerse yourself in British life and culture!

Teaboos are cancer
Go back to tumbler

>teen knives are banned
Adults can own these knives as well

Also
>I can only assume you are from your anger

I'm not angry, and I'm also not a teen either. If a man or a woman wants to use a flick, switch, or "zombie" blade whatever that is, they should be able to use them for whatever reason they want.

Just as long as they don't kill people with it, and even if they do kill people, it doesn't really matter to me because they didn't have something to protect themselves anyhow and rightfully deserve to die due to that.

Generally, I don't like rules where the individual isn't allowed to have anything that looks "dangerous".

can confirm that being english is pretty good. wish I didn't live in england though.