Just fuck girls retard, don't marry

dont get married LEGALLY

we're Americans now

>divorcetugal

Even in that Poland is based, damn.

Ireland
Never listening to those kikes works.

>living your entire adult life with 1 (ONE) person

This is why your birthrates are going down.

>Poland, Italy, and Ireland

Beautiful.

actually. divorced people tend to make more children

divorcetugal

nah that's just cuz more kids = more expenses

>no Bosnia

that's pretty islamophobic of you friend

>go to wikipedia page
>0.1 divorce rate for Chile

WTF i love Chile now.

If you do get married, remember to arrange for a pre-nup.

>w-what? a pre-nup? Clearly you don't love or trust me! I'm going to marry Jamal instead!

this guy gets it
just have a ceremony with family and friends, don't have to sign a document to the government

>divorce

ABSOLUTELY IMMORAL

"fine, go marry jamal"
look for next one

>never marry

Family courts are not biased towards women. More women having custody is not evidence of """bias""" unless you can prove they were only granted custody because of their gender and not because they were more likely to seek custody and were more likely to be primary caregiver, both of which are true for women.

Marriage is a source of stability for families and couples. Its 2 becoming 1. Focusing on divorce for not getting married is like saying that some people will die in a car accident therefore why bother driving.

>Marry
>Wife cheats on you
>She asks for divorce
>Gets 50% of what belongs to you
>Gets alimoney
>Gets the kids
Why would you even marry ?

>tfw men are to scared to marry because of high divorce rates

>Focusing on divorce for not getting married is like saying that some people will die in a car accident therefore why bother driving.

>comparing something with less than 1% chance to something with over 50% chance

never heard that usually see them 1 or 2 tops.
Its usually the conservative still married with larger families

Except divorces don't happen based on "chance", its not the same as flipping the coin.

Hell, lets go with 100% chance. There is a 100% chance you will die, so why bother to live? Because life is itself good. Marriage is itself good and if you are genuinely committed in your vow, it will not end. Divorce is voluntary, which is why you see the wildly varying rates all over the world.

Sorry but "good thing might end" does not make good thing a bad thing.

dam pigskins cant hold a marriage worth a fuck. Gotta learn from Tsarniov when he was keeping his white girl in line.
Betas go gotta get a gook but theyll dumb your ass for greencard and money, the real thing they worship. Known a few white guys that got pegged hard by their asian wives(mainly pinoy)....too bad cuz they were good guys.

Its like a bloody crap shoot on their marriages. May as well take bets when itll end.

What Im shocked at is the middle east seems to have a fairly high divorce rate.
latinos are doing well,wonder whats their secret.

Im sure the immigrants in the west are keeping those rates down though.

I agree western women suck but so does the men. I can see why foreigners are hesitant to letting their daughters marry us.

I'll be your bf or husband, m'lady.

(I'm a beta though.)

this, but keep in mind western/white men are seen as parachutes since we have lower standards. They see us as freedom doormats money and just whipped.

no hymn no diamond

They weren't allowed to divorce until a couple years ago

I agree, if they are not in church singing hymns every Sunday the marriage certificate aint worth the paper it's printed on

>girl who spent her best years fucking jocks while ignoring every other guy
>why doesn't anyone want to settle with me

In the bin. Don't want to lose 50% of my shit when you decide to jump ship either.

you have high divorce rates in America tho

pretty much, if youre chaste marriage minded girl then yes.
if youre a working promiscuios women, why should you get married.
women are gate keepers to sex and we are for commitment, and no one should be forced to sleep or marry anyone
if those jocks or jerks dont see value in her why should you the nice guy should.
or why waste the best 10yrs of your life to someone that didnt deserve only for you to pick up the worst 40.

Obvious: The image.

Why are iberians such degenerates?

that's a good option too
btw contrary to having sex it's girls who want to marry more than boys, not vice versa

What's the point in getting married if you're not religious other than to take someone's money when you break up.

:(

I can "settle down" with ugly and poor men, it's just hard for me since I'm accustomed to get pumped and dumped by top tier men. it's like throwing away my genes to the bin.

>girl who spent her best years fucking jocks while ignoring every other guy
Their are lots of women who never have sex at all due to having extremely high standards for men
Chad fuckers get married quickly and get divorced several times

Because 10% of the population get married and divorced 8 time.

if youre pumped an dumped then your genes werent that good that hed want to keep you around for breeding.
sometimes guys hit a slump and need to break a dry spell

our game is to pump as many as we can, yours is to tie them down.
laid is hard for us easy for you
commitment is easy for us but hard for you

>there are women who's standards are so high even Chad isn't good enough

No wonder the first world's birth rate is dropping off a cliff.

This is the problem really, good looking guys will fuck any girl, so even relatively average women think they deserve a top tier guy for a real relationship when they were just a glorified flesh light for an evening.

ding ding this.
polygamous nature vs hypergamous nature.
throwing out sex before marriage and brothels real monkey wrenched the whole thing.
now you gotta be the genghis khan in the city

If i marry i'll do it with all the intent to make it last forever. I consider having kids and then divorcing a big failure in life. Who would want to settle with that 40 years old geezer with 3 kids on the side if it's not to milk his wallet dry?

The difference with latinos (or at least Mexicans) is that there is a strong cultural pressure on making a marriage work. Most of that pressure comes from family but a significant portion is due to how integral the Catholic Church and its values are to our culture. Because of this divorce only happens when really shitty stuff happens, such as cheating or abuse.

source: am Mexican. Only seen like two divorces among the Mexicans I know, one was because of cheating and the other because of physical abuse.

Catholicism does seem to have a strong correlation, since it's also quite low for most of the strongly catholic Europeans; except for the Iberians oddly enough

I am faithful and virgin, will the would to be husband be faithful too?

Canadabro has it figured.

US divorce rate is actually around 30% last I checked.
Outdated sources friend.

>Marriage is itself good

i am
are u gril?

You're right, gotta adjust for all the spics

That's funny coming from a swede.

Disgusting.

feminists are on to you and working ways to fuck you over as well

Why is my """country""" number one? I don't understand, marriage isn't any different here than in any of our neighboring countries yet we are 10-30% higher than them.

Also
>tfw traditionalist (you can call it Sup Forums if you want)
>want to get married and start a family
>see this thread
>mfw

Always always always remember the statistics when these stories pop up.
Do NOT let your heart decide for you.

These women are alone for a reason. Do NOT let your heart override your logic.

ALWAYS REMEMBER THE STATISTICS.

Japanese rate is low because of "artificial" marriages.

I know a grill from Japan, she told me her parents are basically strangers to each other.

Her father works and returns home in the evening to eat the food her mother made, than they sit in different rooms and sleep there.

>tfw had the opportunity to date religious girl
> Could of had a family of 5 kids while i work and the wife stays at home to raise the kids. going to church every sunday
I dont even believe in god but the traditional Christian life style is pretty comfy

Was she from the northern states? if so then yeah that would have been such a comfy arrangement

>DIVORCETUGAL

>conservative muslim society
>50% divorce rates
fuck this country

Spaniards are not at all religious, despite what you may think. The last 20-30 years constituted a shift in our way of thinking, mostly a u-turn from the values of the dictatorship. While I agree that many of those were utter crap, being contrarian or progressive for the sake of it has led us here; it wil be a long term issue.

small town minnesota

Most of people weren't religious even during francoist era. Saying me cago en Dios was common and when the local priest caught you, you just apologized and that's it.

Source: my atheist grandfather

>what is defacto relationship

giving women freedom and independence caused first the collapse of the family and it is about to cause the demographic collapse and subsumation of western nations by islam

it's clearly evident that independence for women will destroy your society within 3-5 generation and literally dozens of nations bear this out. The problem, however, appears to be self-correcting from a global standpoint, it's just a shame when you are one of the societies going down the toilet.

I hope our successors don't make the same mistake; it appears Iran and Saudi Arabia have it right insofar as this goes. Notice also how the women go along placidly when the society demands it of them. They actually prefer it, they aren't wired to survive the man's world and the stress sends them into a depression spiral or turns them into mentally ill malcontents

This is a meme useless map unless we know the percentage of couples that have kids and divorce. I don't see any problem in childless couples breaking up desu.

This.
Dad has two brothers. Dad has been married one woman for 35 years.
Dad's oldest brother divorced his fourth wife a few years ago.
Dad's middle brother is currently on his third wife.
Those siblings had 8 marriages between them, and only two still last. Anecdote, yes, but there are a lot of serial marriers.

Just in general your """country""" is hyper progressive I'd say. I'm surprised Sweden isn't higher though.
I think you'd better move lad

If they live with you, you're fucked.. The court will give them most of your shit regardless.

Our data is skewed by the rest of the UK. We actually have something like 13% divorce rate, similar to the rest of Ireland.

t. Norn Iron

>The only country in Europe with a rising native birthrate is Ireland where divorce is the least likely to occur
Hmm