You've been letting doubleclick...

you've been letting doubleclick.net track you for the past couple of weeks if you've had easyprivacy+fanboy's enhanced tracker list enabled. It breaks the filter and allows doubeclick, don't know what other sites it may allow.

somebody get gorhill to fix this

Other urls found in this thread:

doubleclick.net/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what if i only use one of these

>not using a HOSTS file to block ads

Pi-holed :^)

shit you're right

>implying I allow non-free javascript to run on my machine

>uMatrix previno la carga de la siguiente página:doubleclick.net/

I'm good.

>using the internet

>uBlock Origin has prevented the following page from loading:

>doubleclick.net/

k

you're good if you only use easyprivacy. I noticed doubleclick was getting through like 2 weeks ago, and I deselected the enhanced list and suddenly it wasn't.
clearly this doesn't concern noscript and umatrix fags.

>not using uMatrix
This is where you fucked up.

I've tested with all list enabled, some list enabled, only your lists enabled and so on, doubleclick is still blocked by uBlock Origin. Check your custom rules and your setup, _then_ eventually direct your blame to the relevant list curator rather than to gorhill.

too much work, I'm not deep enough in the rabbit hole where I need that kind of autism. Filter lists have done me good so far.

I've tried a few things. I don't have any custom rules outside of globally blocking 0914.global.ssl.fastly.net, but I tried without that rule and it did nothing.

This is what my filter list looks like. If I add the Enhanced Tracker List to this, it will start allowing doubleclick.

Just go to ublock
add *.doubleclick.net to your fitlers

done

Well, yes, could do that of course. But this might be a sign of something bigger, filters not working well together, it might be hard to catch it every time something is being allowed that you don't want allowed.

get a bunch of autists to compile a decent list and we'll just uncheck all filters on ublock and add that list to our hosts file

or walk up to google's HQ and beat the shit out of every employee with your massive balls

what about adblock plus?

>nor using uMatrix
It's like you want your shit to get fucked

you're literally good.

wtf dude
Peter Lowe’s Ad and tracking server list is blocking doubleclick.net here.

or add to you filter:
||doubleclick.net^

I know it blocks it, there's multiple filters that blocks doubleclick.net, fuck I'm pretty sure easylist blocks it, at least partially, maybe not the tracker ones.

Point is, the combo of easyprivacy+fanboy's enhanced breaks this.

>somebody get gorhill to fix this
Fix what? The filters are provided by third parties

>the chAD block
>allows ads

he has his own filter lists and he has used them in the past to fix things.

WFM

uBlock Origin has prevented the following page from loading:
doubleclick.net/

Because of the following filter
||doubleclick.net^

Found in: Malvertising filter list by Disconnect • Dan Pollock’s hosts file • hpHosts’ Ad and tracking servers • MVPS HOSTS • Peter Lowe’s Ad and tracking server list

go on eurogamer.net and look at the domains connected.

blocked

well it isn't for me when using easyprivacy and fanboy's enhanced.

The issue appears only with "Fanboy’s Enhanced Tracking List" enabled. What you see is NOT what you think it is. Fanboy tries to defuse doubleclick's anti-adblock allowing the seemingly innocent /ddm/ path. Anything that doesn't match that path would still be blocked. In pic related first you see a load of page with said list enabled (green), then with said list disabled. Rather than alarming everyone and more importantly unrelated devs, head to forum.lanik.us

Since last malware ads panic, I dont browse Sup Forums at PC at all. I still dont know if thats safe already or not.

Thanks a lot guys. If not you, my paranoia could vanish but instead Im running around with elevated pressure and pulse never lower than 80. I shouldnt visit Sup Forums in first place.

is there any way to block that fucking steepto ad that pops up at the bottom of the page? i can't seem to get fucking rid of it

>you've been letting doubleclick.net track you
trust me, they don't what to go where i roam

yes. nobody competent with a computer sees ads on Sup Forums.

>Filter lists have done me good so far.
Until now.
And this, kids, is why we default-deny.

This, stop allowing scripts by default.

Stop allowing anything 3rd-party by default.

Nah, umatrix's got my back when ublock slips

>still using uHide Origin

>Not blocking ads using hosts

>this might be a sign of something bigger, filters not working well together
completely agree. whenever i visit a new site i make it a habit to check the connected domains and if its something i dont recognize i go to that domain and see what it does. I noticed that doubleclick was getting through on some sites and not others so i globally blocked it. my current issue right now is on twitch.tv having all filters enabled still shows ads but a friend who has only the default filters does not get ads.