Should i install Fedora or Ubuntu

And no i'm not installing memes like arch or gentoo.

don't hold cat like that

why? i do this to my cat sometimes, he don't like it but still gotta piss him off sometimes

Never heard of that distro?

Fedora all the way.
The screen always felt a little weird, but that must be my monitor.

Ubuntu is shit.

My cat likes it. She purposely puts her head in my hand for me to do it.

Any specific reason why?

the weak should fear the strong

Install Void Linux it is systemd free and is fast.

I said no Memes

Install mint

fedora is better despite the name
also apologize to cat

Leave that Kitty alone asshole

kubuntu 17.04

Retard

>she

If it's your first distro Ubuntu should be fine. If you don't like the UI use one of the variants with a different DE

Debian it's ubuntu with less bloat but still enough bloat for beginners to find it /comfy/

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as meme, is in fact, a good distro, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Glorious Gentoo. Gentoo is not a meme unto itself, but rather another component of a fully functioning Install Gentoo meme, created by the Sup Forums shitposters, applel shills and people who are unable to use Gentoo comprising a full meme as defined by everyone. There really is a Gentoo, but these people aren't using it, it is just a part of the meme they use. Gentoo is the glory: the distro that compiles everything from source and allows for unlimited options. On Sup Forums, Gentoo is normally used in combination with the Install Gentoo meme: the whole meme is basically Gentoo with the word "Install" added, or Install Gentoo. All the so-called "Gentoo" memes are really memes of "Install Gentoo".

linux I used
ubuntu -> debian -> fedora -> arch
only used fedora for half a year before I switched. it always felt kinda weird to use tho.
if you just want linux and don't care too much about what's going on, get one of the ubuntu derivates. don't use gnome tho, seriously.

also, debian is more of a meme than arch.
it's either outdated as fuck or has the same occassional hickup as arch, but with the crap aptitude/apt pkgmng and no AUR

It's exclusive

My cat kinda likes it

Outdated.

gentoo master race reporting in

Debian Testing or Stable

>also, debian is more of a meme than arch.
[citation needed]
I've never had a problem with Debian, meanwhile Arch had fucked up my xorg to the point that I had to install another distro to get work done.

>also, debian is more of a meme than arch.
the state of arch users