Why is everyone so xenophobic in this international culture board?

Why is everyone so xenophobic in this international culture board?

Other urls found in this thread:

alarabiya.net/articles/2012/04/08/206218.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

le monke

Fuck off liberal.

Fuck you, you filthy nordestino wide-screen head.

Finnar är mongoler från Central Asien

Because we are tolerant in real life.

i am not, i love you all ^_^

wanna have sex?

I like to think it's all just ironic memes.

w-will you be gentle?

Just the tip.

Because Sup Forums takes over and people who have nothing to be proud about brag on the internet about their whiteness

God willing, it will die down soon enough once Trump loses. And ironically the MENA posters are among the kindest ones.

I can't fucking wait til Trump loses. The butthurt on here will be glourious. Trump supporters are some of the shittiest posters on the entire website.

We don't embrace shit cultures or the creatures born of them. It's the healthiest mindset to be honest Familius Lamelson

this

>God willing
nice try Ahmed

People suck.

Because the Multiculti is getting bored these days.

I have a lot of ABBA songs ready to be posted on Sup Forums when it happens. Wanna join in ?

Define shit cultures

Non-wahabi Muslims are bro-tier
alarabiya.net/articles/2012/04/08/206218.html

monkey

shart

titties

Multiculturalism isn't more culture,
it's the total absence of culture.
Xenophobia is the only thing that protects cultures from destruction

Same , and Sup Forums buttholocaust will be ebin

Kill yourself

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO

>YES

>muslim
>bro-tier

many cultures die because societies evolve, young people do not want to follow the pattern of the society of their parents

globalization contributes technology also contributes, this interaction of Sup Forums for example

Whites are disgusting racist while Koreans are tolerant

Nobody making these jokes are American.
You fucks are safe with shillery. You don't have to deal with your political system becoming more corrupt.
I'm not saying Trump is a good choice, far from it, but jesus christ are we fucked either way this time.

Cancer consuming this board, you lot

Don't you have a continent to ruin, Angela?

Trump plays his
as in any country has those radicals who defend the nation

Americans must decide what path should now follow

Some of them, I mean. And again, they massively voted for the president who said he wanted gay marriage. What can I say ?

Hilary might not be perfect but at she doesn't believe global warming is a conspiracy theory from the Chinese
What is worse, a liveable world with some multiculturalism in capitals or a dead, barren world with Ann Coulter masturbating in a bath of oil

Honenstly, I wouldn't even hate Trump - consider him like a normal Republican bloke, perhaps a bit closer to the base - if it weren't for the assholes supporting him.

YES

I simply don't give a fuck about America or what happens to it. I fucking hate Americans.

how many times did the author of that picture get called cuck in order to be assblasted enough to make images like this?

>give a man a mask and he will show you his true face

inb4 fedora
but it's true, welcome to the internet amigo

He probably just tried common-sense in Sup Forums and that was more than enough.
>guys, races have been scientifically debunked, it's more ethnicities and also you don't seem to know much about Is-
>(((History))) (((Science))) cuck cuck cuck maga cuck Hitlerdidnothingwrong

This 2bh, humans are all evil when the're not being watched

what assblasts me the most is that non of these images are original in anyway
instead of creating new memes they use almost dead ones to prove their point and spam them on boards that aren't Sup Forums when someone mentions anything to do with politics

Mostly because it's written in the rules to keep Sup Forums on Sup Forums and that they derail everything, are incapable to be reasoned with and generally post smug-ass comments designed to anger you.

och du är en svensk bög

kek

It's just banter.
Also because chans are always contrarian.

dont forget this shit board is basically Sup Forums

its an off topic board for Sup Forumsack. its not even Sup Forums lite, this shit place swarms with straight up Sup Forumsacks

such is life in Sup Forums

>I have a lot of ABBA songs ready to be posted on Sup Forums
kek im in

That's what they always say, but never live up to.

Wall

If people were not xenephobic there would only be one shit American culture. Thank God for the hatred of other nations.

I'm not )))))))

WELL SAID!