Post your download speed

I’ll start.

Also I only pay for 220 lul

Other urls found in this thread:

kb.netapp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/1003832
speedtest.net/result/6969460851
baka.com.au/business/innovation/life-in-the-slow-lane-australia-has-slower-internet-than-kenya-20171003-gytril.html
speedtest.net/result/6969700977
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I pay for 100 and get 120. 300 is pretty good as far as I'm concerned.

>powered by (((netflix)))
Oh vey. So they probably slow down the speeds of any ISP they don't like to make it look like they are throttling you.

Meh, there’s no throttling in Canadia. I just prefer their clean website over the design disaster that is speedtest

forgot pic, this is actually fast for me considering I only got 15 megabits before, It's like a whole new world

fuck

what ISP?

Spectrum/Charter. The thing is, they keep trying to jack up the price for this, and I have to keep fighting to keep the same price for this shitty internet.

Are you sure you aren't getting jewed from an old plan? I have spectrum, and they recently made it so the lowest possible speed they offer is 100 megabit. I used to only get 15 from them, then one day when I called them about slow speeds they informed me that I could be getting 100 for the same price, it's just that they are lazy jews so they don't tell you this until you start bitching.

Definitely call them, my ISP did the same thing. Was paying for the 100 plan, they replaced it with 220 for the same price, but I had to ask for my higher speed.

Restarted router. I have no idea why it was 15 before. I also checked, and I should have 50 dl speed, so they are probably jewing me.

Paying for 75, but the guy who did my install was a bro and hooked me up bigtime. This is also the fastest I can get in my shit area.

I don't understand why cable companies do this shit. Why would you not want to upsell your customers and make them happier?

How hard would it be to email the account holder and say "hey, you could be getting double/triple the internet speed for the same price you're paying"

Yeah I didn't need this picture or anything Sup Forums.

My roommate is streaming something right now and my girlfriend is browsing the web on her phone, so I assume I'd be hitting our 300Mbps service rating if they were off the network. We pay $70 for the service.

Paying for 75Mbps. Actually Xfinity upgraded me for free to 100Mbps and my modem can barely handle that. Also a 4x4 modem so I should upgrade

this is for 50 bucks a month from comcrap

I used to know that feel for like 10 years, FINALLY managed to make it to 20M now in my area, the United States is so far behind in terms of ISP coverage, some areas have 1GB for 80$ a month and some have 10M for 80$.

What the fuck is that chrome from the Stone Age

yah it would be $100/mo for the next tier whatever that is . 3 gb/sec I think.. not worth it for me really.. I can stream 4k movies from amazon over ethernet to the 4k Tv no problems.. live 1080p video streams however are too laggy to watch but 720 is fine for that

That will be fixed very soon, considering NN is repealed.

xp... no more updates ..

Switch to Firefox, or Vivaldi, or something other than that godawful version Chrome, especially since you have so little memory.

Stop living in NYC. Fucking New Yorker fags all the time.

What shithole nations do you people live in? I can't be the only one here with multi gigabit internet, and I live in Charlotte with is a very meh-tier locality.

pay nothing for my internet since I cloned my sim, put up a big ass 4g ghetto receiver and suck the tower dry which is 11km away (rural mofo). I get a respectable 15mb down and 30mb up at peak.

NC? I live there too, and I have the 45 as per
Did you get Google Fiber in your community?

>What shithole nations do you people live in?

The United CuckCast of America.

Hahahaha I pay the same but service provides 100Mbps. I only use around 85 Mbps tops since the modem I have is old

>fast.com
>is actually way slower

also I pay 25€/month

This kek. I pay $60 a month for gigabit service and I live in fucking Phoenix of all places. You have to be living in the middle of Alaska nowadays in your DL speeds are slower than 1 Gbps

Americans you see to pay a lot for your internet... what happened to free market competition over there?

$45 a month

I am in New Hampshire .. the test just used that server.

kill me please

$60 a month

That's testing error or you're on a faster than 1gbps NIC since a 1gbps NIC maxes out at 945mbps.

>Mbps
Why are there so many third worlders in here? Does no one in your countries offer gigabit service?

Another AZfag? Im getting 1.072 Gbps and I get my service from CenturyLink

I have firefag and use it sometimes but it has some limitations too.. vivaldi I don;t think I tried.. but that memory is off.. I forget what's in there now but its at least 6GB.. I have two 4g and two 1 gb sticks but only three are installed atm. for some reason the mb only reports that but they all show up in CPUID

Northbridge Intel Havendale/Clarkdale Host Bridge rev. 18
Southbridge Intel H55 rev. 06
Memory Type DDR3
Memory Size 5120 MBytes
Channels Dual, (Symmetric)
Memory Frequency 666.7 MHz (4:20)
CAS# latency (CL) 9.0
RAS# to CAS# delay (tRCD) 9
RAS# Precharge (tRP) 9

kb.netapp.com/app/answers/answer_view/a_id/1003832

Nigger, no ISP is configured for jumbo frames, yes, the maximum theoretical is ~997mbps, but NORMAL TCP/IP packet overhead is 5.5%, so on 1gbps, that's 945mbps.

Unless you're on a local LAN network that is setup for jumbo frames, you simply wont see more than 945mbps, and NO ISP that I am aware of does that MTU size.

you're both retarded. The guy could be data center worker so it's safe to assume he's not using a regular low-tier NIC to brag ITT

I normally get in the 900s. I also pay less than $50 a month.

Hail seitan

that's more like it.

speedtest.net/result/6969460851

90 cents a month

Why is there always a big differents in download vs up? The cables can send data both ways

That's literally my first comment, how the fuck am I retarded? see >you're on a faster than 1gbps NIC since a 1gbps NIC maxes out at 945mbps

>feeling proud about having 50 Mbps in my country
>see all these Americans in here with 700+ Mbps download speeds

being an Australian is suffering

From what I see it seems that most Americans have a pretty shit speed tbqhwyl

At least for me (220 down/30 up), it's because running a home server is against my ISP's ToS. That's also why they block port 80.

Because the only americans who complain are the ones who aren't.

I don't know since every time we have these threads on Sup Forums, 80% of the posts are Americans with gigabit speeds or near-gigabit speeds competing with each other, and I personally find it discouraging since internet speeds down here are phenomenally poor.

baka.com.au/business/innovation/life-in-the-slow-lane-australia-has-slower-internet-than-kenya-20171003-gytril.html

Wow, word filter turned s-m-h into baka

Hello newfriend

enjoy getting throttled later this year

In what way would they throttle?

the only issues so far is shitty peering to youtube serves during peak hours, in those cases i just hop on my VPN and an instant later youtube is fine.

>People with sub gigabit DL/UL speeds

Explain yourselves.

a 4 efrot

used to be on 200/20 at my old apartment

this shit is pure suffering.

How much do you pay for it, my bong friend?

speedtest.net/result/6969700977

I pay $60/month for 150 down

People that are content with slower speeds means less bandwidth they have to serve.

>streaming + random web browsing
>65Mb/s
Is your gf downloading rainbow tables?

Datacenters are fucking everywhere in your areas, which is why you can get gigabit for cheap.

leaf here and I understand. The absolute curse of living in underpopulated yet hyper large countries with spread out populations. All these Amerifats in here taking their fiber internet for granted don't really appreciate their luck.

God dammit I wish hiroshimoot would get rid of these fucking filters already

This. If you live in or near any American city, industrial park, or university then there is LITERALLY no reason why you don't have gigabit internet.

>any
Not quite. I live in a city of nearly a million people and while I could get gigabit, it would cost me over $150/month, which is not worth it imo. I could also get 2 gigabit for $250/month...but again, home network, not worth it.

OH, and that city is home to a major public university and is within an hour from a national research lab which hosts more than one super computer.

That sounds like a whole bunch of Trollcast™ action you've got going on there in your city.

Unfortunately, yes. There are other providers, but they are all DSL.

2 mbit download
0.5 mbit upload

ADSL. They promise to switch to fiber in march. FIber would be 30 mbit and 5 mbit I think, because it is expensive.

>tfw on old 'copper' network
have to go over to NBN in a few months, going to go backwards in terms of speed, BACKWARDS. On the HFC too which will be delayed, and don't even know what speeds i'll be lucky to receive. The thing is i'm literally last house on the line on the current HFC connection, at least a few km from the exchange yet I get these speeds.
I currently get 115mbps basically 24/7, even during peak time it doesn't budge, can download from steam at ~14MB/s peak. Recently also got upgraded from 1TB a month data cap to unlimited for free with Telstra.

xp is 32 bit and only supports 4gb ram, use FF 52 ESR or Netsurf

₩75K/m which is about $70/m.

>only 300

Australian FTTN Internet. Was 100mbps when we first got it but was unstable as fuck so we asked it to be throttled.

35mpbs upload on speedtest.net

What a fucking joke.

If you type slow.com it redirects you to fast.com. Gotta stay positive, y'all.

QLD Australia

Literally the fastest non-comcast option where I live. It gets up to 12 on a good day.

100 down, 30 euros

45 bucks for life, for century cock and i only get up to 7mbs, 1mb on my decent lappy

Femanon here.

Who's dick did you suck?

My own since it's current year.

$12 a month.

Something tells me you capped the speed just to make this joke. No way this is real.

Gets the job done without breaking the bank. Gigabit is available but not really worth it

Is gud for FTTH with symmetrical speeds for $40 with TV and phone.

u jelly?