New Zealand and Nordic countries.

norway

Mexico or Brazil

Italy

It's not self-hatred if it's true.

Definitely Poles

new zealand is legit shit though

Brazil and Poles

i think your poor shithole is opposite on it because almost thais do believe thailand is good while almost 30% thais are living in poverty

nah its fuckin way better than this shithole

no wonder everybody is immigrating over their aye haha

poles brag about how crimeless and white they are, and how they cuck the yurocucks with the gibesme.

I think the Nordics and NZlanders are just doing a retarded meme so ''nobody'' moves there.

Brazil is your answer
/thread

murriguns

New zealands based

Can't argue.

Spaniards have it very bad. We're one of the top countries in a lot of things, but we live with the great three of Europe as examples so we tend to say Spain is shit, salaries are shit, cost of living is shit, jobs are shit, patriotism is shit, etc etc.

flag

liar

brazil defended itself to the point of insanity during olympics

Brazil, Brazil, Brazil

LEAST self hating country is definitely America, followed by Canada

Argentina or Brazil

true

>patriotism
this shit should be considered the same as racism/nazism and be banned

Poland, i don't get it, i love Poland.

Not so much on here, but Canadians like to do this irl.

Yeah this
Usually when I say they aren't White they don't even get mad or try to insult back they just type something fucking depressing.
It's kinda sad so I haven't done it in a while. Not fun unlike Argentinians, just makes me feel bad.

>NO WE'RE WHITE
>AMERICA NOT WHITE
>60%
>WE'RE SERIOUSLY WHITE RETARD
>NO WE'RE EUROPEAN AND WHITE
Nah.

It's shit.

Hi

kurwa

wtf I hate finland now

Niezłe siódemki skurwysynie

>I suffer in new zedland

this

FUCK OFF JOHN KEY FUCK OFFFFF

Poo pee you've got mail

brazil is the obvious contender here

>mexico

not from my observations

>poland

Really? they're just obnoxious and all but not really self-hating or anything. Kind of arrogant actually.

Maybe not self hate necessarily, but Canadians are vicious toward other provinces here.

you are so fucking mad lmao stupid goy

40 posts and no mention of germany?
did we develop some sort of self-acceptance all of the sudden?

>germans
>human
pick 1 (one)

>Some tells me Sweden is cool
>"Yeah I know"

MOM'S GONNA FREAK!

Definitely not Russians, since nobody likes us here.

I like you and wait for pic rel to happen but everyone knows that will never happen sadly

I think we have the opposite problem.

At least you aren't as bad as Americans.

If none gad killed the Congress of Poland and the Germans didn't decide to spazz out maybe.

Somebody get's it
unlike some Murican jew liberal cucks

>ctrl+F Philippines
>0 results

You guys always fucking brag and are pompous fucking shits for having a muslim's cock in your ass.

I think your place have absolutely no difference from SEA country, son of a kisen.

British, germans, french

> t. radioactive monkey

Singapore is a shit country, very third world.

shitaly

Lithuania, except nobody actually ever says our country is great.

Americans and some euros (germany, france, UK, scandis)

poo in loo

>Nordic countries.

Because there are tons of retarded misconceptions going around.

>tfw i don't have a 190cm lithuaninan gf to watch basketball with

Finland

everybody loves finland but finlands are depressed and hate it.

Nobody is saying that Rustards shouldn't hate themselves and their country. The thread is about countries that are actually good but the posters from those countries think that their country is bad.

what misconception? Isn't Norway based? Didn't the norwegian people refused to be a part of the EU in 1994 though referedum?
Isn't Norway a country with very little corruption in state agencies?

>We're one of the top countries in a lot of things
denbts and lazyness

>patriotism is shit
it is, retard, look at how dumb Americans look when they're in full dog bless mode

Spain
Brazil
Poland

For some reason, Pinoys have extreme pride for their country even though it's shittier than most SEA countries. Even Manila is a pigsty.

>>"Dude your country is great, I love it."
t. saw few shopped pictures on internet and watched a propaganda video on youtube about your cunt. Idz awsom!!1 i would like to live there! (especially fun to hear that from 1st worlders talking about 3rd world)
>>"Nah it's shit."
t. I live here for whole my life and know better how "good" my cuntree are.

in poland's case it's not self-hating, it's simply realism

the place is a shithole

so edgy

guess which country on the earth is the most patriotic

withou much to go for it. Seriously, americans make their country look like paradise but it's shit, there's homeless people, there's hunger, there's 400.000 people dying from cardiac arrest every year, which proves their beautiful privatize medicine sucks as well.

No mate, Brazilians are very nationalistic on the weirdest occasions. I can talk shit about my shithole, but I don't like hearing you gringos talking shit about my country at all.

why not

it's wasted potential: the colony

>new zealand
>brown third-world shithole
pick two

Truth hurts. You don't live and suffer here, so you have no right to talk Ill of it.

>people saying Brazil
Are you retarded or what? Brazilians hate Brazil because there is no such thing as an universal image of Brazil within the country. The samba, favela, bunda and football meme is a Rio de Janeiro meme, and the whole world eats it up like they are a Somalian on a full moon diet. Literally only Rio de Janeiro feels pride for being a shithole.

Other countries don't share this feeling because their society and culture are homogeneous, so there is an universal image to stand behind. You can pick any state in Brazil and it'll have a different dialect, different customs, different views, different traditions, different basically everything. The only thing all states have in common is that it was at first colonized by the Portuguese.

I kinda like you but I don't know enough about your country to defend you against haters. Also some of the shit they use to attack you is what I like, so it's even harder. I'm sorry Sasha.

I have every right to talk ill of any country, Brazil included

it's the so called "freedom of speech", we civilised people have it

>Other countries don't share this feeling because their society and culture are homogeneous
You are retarded.

How am I wrong?

This but for Spain t.b.h. Someone just balkanize and nuke this shithole already please, so I can go to be a refugee in a better country like Burkina Faso or Afghanistan.

t. 35 year old Korean still living with his parents in their poorly constructed Hyundai or Lotte shitbox.

nobody does

also a lot of people here don't understand that both patriotism and self-hatred are only partially based on the living standard

belonging to a group is a huge part of self-identity and avoiding self-hate is good for your mental health. also nobody would respect you personally if you don't respect yourself yourself

>There is no such thing as an universal image of x country within the country. The x meme is a meme from a certain region, and the whole world eats it up like they are a Somalian on a full moon diet. Literally only Rio de Janeiro feels pride for being a shithole.

Is this a ruse? You just described every country ever.

New Zealand is shit
Wonderful holiday destination, awful place to live

>Germany is an homogenous country (let lederhosen beer lover guys)
>France
>Italy
>Spain
>Belgium

Any country that's not microscopic has an array of different cultures. You sound like a retarded American with this "muh states could be countries!" speech, when that's true for almost every middle sized country.

it would be america obviously

I might have exaggerated on the "other countries" part, and I'm fully aware of those examples and others, but this is much more apparent in Brazil. Regardless, I strongly stand for city-states to make a come back.

No gringo, you don't. At least not here.
>Brazil
>Free speech
Know

Poland looks pretty cool though, nice history too

this, DO NOT come here unless except to spend your glorious tourism moneys

>gringo

you're cringeworthy
gringo is not even a portuguese word

What?

Have any of you fuckwits ever left the country?
Yes, NZ has its flaws but there are much worse places you could have been born.
Stop being a little bitch about it.

Can any of you hori cunts name somewhere you'd rather live and why?

Unfortunately this is Sup Forums so 90% of my cuntrees posters are introverted neckbeards who don't do anything with their lives. Just look at the state of /BALTAUSNZ/.
It's sad.

Is much more apparent in Brazil because you live here and not in other countries, you dolt. How can you even measure this kind of shit?

>City states
Kek, not in the age of global capitalism

If you can talk shit about my country, I have the right to talk shit about yours

Globalism is going down, with Trump in power and Brexit.

>Other countries don't share this feeling
>

Stupid monkey what you said about Rio and Brazil happens every-fucking-where. Ask the french what they think about being considered a giant Paris where you can see the Eiffel tower from every window in every home. In pretty much all countries there's a city or region that represents the nation on collective international mind, and for big enough nations it's always a meme place that doesn't represent shit. I bet you think we're I'm fighting a bull saying olé! while I write this post.