What

what
why

because typing in street names isn't making them enough money. they want you training their AI to recognize objects instead, that's more valuable.

This is a good demonstration of why you shouldn't trust Google.

They want you to be a slave for the google neural botnet

type literally anything or nothing and it passes

>2015+3
>not having a Sup Forums pass

i just thought that "V1 UNSUPPORTED" was the solution

>complains about people not having pass
>doesn't have a pass
Faggot

>supporting the chink moot

I can't even post with legacy captcha at all for some reason

How am I supposed to shitpost like this?

Seriously, how is it that people are posting without typing anything?

Just type in V1 UNSUPPORTED and hit Post.

Nigger

Not working, it just hangs there

Maybe it has something to do with 4chanX

Heh

Probably. Works by typing anything in clover so it should work on desktop too.

noscript fallback for v3 doesnt have the issue of things dissapearing after you click them so you spend less time solving it.
still shitty though.

press backspace and it will force load the legacy captcha

CALLE CALLE

test

Just refresh it.

Which is the one with the little check box? That one at least seems to persist for a while without having to do more slave labor.

that's retarded. Why refresh and solve a captcha when you can just type a single letter?

just type anything and it say OK.

>single letter
No

cause it's not just a copy it's a crime

It works if you type "v1", so it should if you type anything.

I have a script that does it for me

just type in nonsnse
"sds"
works for me every time

now you V1 fags will know the misery and pain of selecting "all roads". And the bliss and joy from the rare fire hydrant.

Most of the times I can tell which one is the verification and which one is the training. I make sure to fed googlebot as much bullshit as possible.

Lmao @ poorfags.

>tfw I didn't buy a Pass when it came out even though I had $20
>tfw don't have a "since 2012" badge

Does anyone else find the AI training really unsettling? I don't like knowing that being on the street means you could be photographed and cataloged.

i just bought a pass a few days ago because i got sick of it. only thing that sucks is even with the pass you still get ads. i don't understand that, really jewy.

>they want you training their AI to recognize objects
I don't believe this at all anymore.

You have mobilefags to blame for that. Sup Forums's site traffic has doubled in the last few years and those shitty ads are the only way to keep us going.

mobile posters need to be castrated

How can you be so oblivious? Why the hell else would you have to identify certain objects for a computer?

test

CALL CALLE

You're not training them. They are training you. I mean, come on, how many green Interstate highway signs do we need to click on? What they are doing is profiling you, timing you, seeing what you do when they deliberately fail your captcha inputs, putting you in a catalogue.

How can you "fail" identifying a captcha image, unless they already know the answer. And if they already know the answer, then what are you really being used for? Get it?

you're teaching the system to identify the objects in all sorts of varying angles, lighting, distances

But they already know which ones are the right ones to choose. That's why they fail you if you get it wrong. So they already know. You aren't teaching them anything.

because the normies always answers correctly and thus the computer knows what is right based on the most clicked boxes

Then it already knows the answer. So the idea that people are teaching it is false, because it already knows. I know you know. Oh yes, you do.

It fails you anyway just so you'll keep inputting data for it

test

te2ticles

Hmm. Ok.

Well, I'm using the latest version of Waterfox (56.0.3), with 4chanX on Violentmonkey. Tested it on Greasemonkey too. Here's what I found.

>Violentmonkey
Sup Forums X didn't work at all after upgrading browser; works normally after whitelisting ublock origin on 4chin. v1 captcha works normally, still have to type in correct words to pass

Greasemonkey
>Sup Forums X works, but v1 captcha wouldn't work at all, still doesn't work after whitelisting the site in uo

>No monkeys, no 4chanX
Quick reply doesn't work at all, can't even use v1 captcha either. Selecting v1 captcha as an option in settings doesn't change anything. Neither does having the site whitelisted in uo.

Basically, shit is fucked for me unless I have uo disabled on the site now.

just type in v1 unsupported and you can post. it's an intelligence test.

Think i'll try rolling back the browser itself, maybe that made a big difference