My sisters... and some random alpha from their school... I don't know what to do, found this pic in her laptop...

my sisters... and some random alpha from their school... I don't know what to do, found this pic in her laptop, wtf can I do, they are 15 and 17yo

Checkem

You could give them some money to buy decent beer.

>and condoms

Its a lil bit too late now mang, he already put the benis in both of your sisters.

Either this or grab a brick and go make him pay

your country doesn't even have laws, go kill him

You should be glad that she isn't fucking Muslims or niggers

My Muslim friend once shot someone in the leg for being too friendly with his little sister. This was when he was living in Jordan, though.

this t.bh

>tfw you will never defend your 3 year old sister from a 48 year old muslim man's sexual advances

here is my sister.
rate pls

All fine comrade, they have bras on, he must be their gay friend

>rape pls
Ofc

>this is an alpha male in Russia

what a big bath tub

Inform babushka.

what a retard

What you can do is kick his ass. When your sisters inevitably attack you after they side with him, kill them all as you are in a situation of legitimate defense.

There, you'll probably only do less than 5 years of prison if you keep quiet.

Fuck off
Samefag cunt

it's obviously it's me you dense mother fucker

Nothing. Let nature run its course. Chad impregnating your sisters with his superior alpha genes is what's right and just in this situation.

for you

Give me link on their vk and I take on of your sisters with me to Moscow. I prefer the one on the bottom of the pic. She is cute.

I'd feel sick if my sisters were whorish like that.

Thank god they're not. inb4 nigger memes.

That bathtub is immense

Can we agree that pedojew is the best russian flag on int?