My sister went on a western yuropeen tour and said outside of england, people dont bathe regularly

My sister went on a western yuropeen tour and said outside of england, people dont bathe regularly.

Is this true?

Yes, I usually go to the closest river once a week. But there's wolf so it's dangerous.

I just stand outside for five minutes whenever it rains

No, she was lying.
Brits don't bathe too.

Tbh this. June was a particularly clean month, because it rained for 24 out of 31 days.

During winter moths we just roll around in snow.

I use deodorant instead of showering

i bathe in the lake once a week
once a month during winter (very cold)

I never wash, only perfume, 1600's style.

bison is far better
what the fuck is "balrog"

>He doesn't shower twice a day
disgusting lads you better be memeing

Capcom might have gotten sued because M. Bison would be too similar to M. Tyson. So they switched Balrog, Vega and M. Bison's names around.

in England they STOOL IN THE POOL

They're not. Also water is known to transmit a lot of diseases. Just take a shower once or twice a year is enough

I shower in the semen of african men every day does that count?

God the stench.

My own sweat cleans me.

>shit in pants in public
>care of being clean
Nigger, who are you going to trick?

Once a month is regularly too.

Showering everyday is unhealthy, because it weakens your skin's natural acid mantle. Of course if you sweat it's inevitable.

>chav in charge of judging others

dont you have a street to puke up nigel?

Last week I tried to sneak into the ditch of me lord's castle to bath but the archers spot me and I had to run.

Did you know that Moroccan women can only shower once a week for their husband to fuck them, as any attempt at cleaning themselves more than that would end up in absolute social rejection because other people can dectect it by their smell? It fucking blew my mind.

>peasants hunt in my forrest illegally

reeeeee, i dont give a shit if you are starving

I just stand outside in the rain then wait 5 min for the sun to dry me.

very true, also, we use squirrels to wipe our asses.

I surrendered to the shower

This, we're lucky it rains almost every day here so you can bathe in the rain any time you want to.

that's a luxury

my black skin needs no white soap to weaken it