Yes

>spen
>very high

delet tis

>Germanics once again the best
Big surprise

>NZ
>in top ten

Being the most democratic cunt doesn't mean that that cunt is a good place, i live in a democratic cunt and it's a shit place to live

France
No

tee hee

AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHH SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBBBBBBBBBBBBB HANS

WE WUZ KAISERS N SHEEIT

By very high I hope they mean very "high"

Why don't you like living in Kiwiland?

How to sum up why my cunt is a horrible place to live in

>shitty government
>housing crisis
>Americans, Germans, and Shinese are taking over
>shit weather
>people keep making assumptions on my cunt based on a 15 year old trilogy of movies (similar to how westerner makes assumptions on Japan based on animus)
>nothing to do here
>little to no job opportunities

But it's at least a safe place to life.. meanwhile Europe have to deal with religion of peace's terrorist attacks

Sounds shitty m8.

>people keep making assumptions on my cunt based on a 15 year old trilogy of movies
Is Lord of the Rings big there? What possible assumptions could you make about New Zealand from them? Do people think everyone lives in the Shire?

>Japan
>High

delet this
here is a fucking US,mafia,relative poiliticians land.

Yes but not for long because people only could handle so much Jewish trickery before breaking
When i mean assumptions, i mean that Americans think that NZ is the shire in the sense that us Kiwis are homosexual midget farmers who live in holes and wear clothes from 9th century Scandinavia, which most of us are not, and it's getting really cringy the more they do it.

>democracy
>good

>Japan
>virtually a one party state
>ranked high

What kind of meme map is this?

America high?
Please give us abreak. You can't directly vote for your candidates, your two party system is a joke and common law is juridically ridiculous.

>Germany: Very High
kek

High in that context means "pretty shit but we don't want to make things look too bad"
Fucking Brazil has a high quality democracy according to that map.

haha, exactly
but why france ranked in top 10

*didnt

democracy is an illusion
the masses are easily manipulated and the few choices you have in a democracy are all shitty

a pretty funny map, ukraine with its two revolutions against their own presidents is apparently more democratic than russia

>MURICA
>stuck with 2 candidates most people hate
>democratic

USA should be in red or lower. How exactly are they democracy again? They have a choice between super rich greedy racist guy(who is actually a better choice) and corrupted mentally ill bitch that wants to start ww3

Depends on how it is calculated, but it might have something to do with some important officials not being elected, and to some local elections having ridiculously low turnouts.

>Vietnam
>literally a self-described one party communist state

No information haha

no

>tfw AIDSwana is more demcuckratic than you

Feels mixed lads

We vote in local and state elections as well

A joke map. Should be on "very low".

What do you need democracy for when you live in a kingdom

>Uruguay in the same tier of Argentina and Brasil
>Uruguay one of the 28 full democratic countries in the world
>"high"

k

You lose points if you have corruption

Uruguay's corruption is at the same level of Argentina and Brasil corruption?

I'm not an expert on south american politics, I was just suggesting a possible reason why your country is only "high"

It's probably more closer to "anything that is not Europe and South America can't possiby have a very high democracy status"

North America*
my bad

Japan less democratic than Spain?

Yes we are good republicans.

Even though democracy is shit. Yeah.

What the fuck? Why sing us as an example? There are many worse around.
We're democratic as fuck, BOOOOOOO

>Kick out democratically elected female president (pretty sexist of you desu)
>Democratic country
HUEHUEHUEHUE

>elected
>fraud elections and literally kills the economy
>democratic act that it's on the fucking constitution takes her out
>ZOMG COUP

Stay in your desert.

top fucking kek

Japan is a de-facto one party state

Even the opposition party is the same as the LDP.

>Stay in your desert.
That's kind of rude, what kind of discussion are we going to have if all you do is use hateful retort and personal attacks to basically say that my opinion is automatically irrelevant based on my country of origin's geography (which isn't a desert landscape by the way)
That's not what a civilized argument looks like.

Nice try posting the fake map Turkey.

God damn it, stop rating my country so high in all of these. This country is only good for lazy working class citizens who just want to exist.

Why you gotta hate Portugal, mang?

>Morocco

>Desert

oooooooooooeeeee oeoeoeeeeeeeeeeee

einai odws polu kala re file eixe paei ena filaraki mou gia douleia

>italy lower than poland
nice memegraphics, hans

>n. A.

Belize yes