Tfw my contract's almost up for renewal

>tfw my contract's almost up for renewal
>Already know I want an iDiot 6s because Android is hot garbage (Unless you get a $900 phone) and I also want a headphone jack
>Can't pick the color
Black or white and why? Keep in mind I'll be stuck with this decision for the next two years.

lmao just get a fucking Galaxy S8 or OnePlus 5T
Stop being an iToddler

Not gonna spend more than $500 on this and I want a small phone for a change.
Besides I've used Android for almost 5 years now, I fucking hate it.
>Stop being an iToddler
I shouldn't have come to Sup Forums

should have re-upped last month. you could have got an iPhone 8 on a 2 year mid-tier data plan for free.

Not from the US so we probably didn't have deals like that here last year. I would try to get the extra cash for an 8 but no headphone jack, no buy.
Well, unless it already came with an adapter to charge and listen to music at the same time but Apple's not gonna do that.

qi charger ($10). or bluetooth. decent bluetooth headsets cost $15-20 so there's no reason not to own one. are you in europe? if you're in canada rogers was offering the ip8 for free on a premium tab plan (not the more expensive premium+ which flagship phones usually get billed at). IMO being able to drop my iphone in my cars qi charger and have it automatically pair bluetooth with my car and charge while displaying maps and what not is a real plus. same deal when i come home, i just set it in it's qi stand and it's all set.

>are you in europe?
>if you're in canada
Mexico. I don't think I could find a plan with a free 8 for less than $120 a month here, that's way too much for someone that doesn't really call anyone that much.
>IMO being able to drop my iphone in my cars qi charger and have it automatically pair bluetooth with my car and charge while displaying maps and what not is a real plus
I drive a 1999 Honda Accord, bluetooth and all that modern shit is useless to me, sadly.

>Buying a 3 year old phone that you're going to use for the next two years from a company that underclocks your phones CPU when the battery gets old
Just buy a cheap Huawei phone or something, retard

>Just buy a cheap Huawei phone or something, retard
Already have one, I absolutely hate it. Factory reset it this morning because I was so sick of it and just the camera still fucking takes about a minute and a half to open. It's bullshit.

>buying an old generation iPhone when there's evidence it gets gimped.

I hate New G

a 6s isn't a bad buy imo. the second hand market for them is pretty good in that you can get them for as cheap as $100 usd. if you take advantage of the battery replacement offer from apple you very well can get good mileage out of it. it runs iOS 11 well at least, unlike the iPhone 6. considering the major difference between 6 and 6s is the amount of RAM (1GB vs 2GB), and even this years base iPhone 8 ships with 2GB of RAM, would indicate the 6S should be able to handle at least a few more versions of iOS just fine.

I wouldn't pay money or re-up a contract for a new 6s. if you can find a non-icloud one locked used, do that.

So you have a 3 year old phone that's slow and you plan to replace it with a 3 year old phone from a company that has literally admitted that they cripple their own phones? Do you have Downs syndrome?

As much as I hate to say it I need Apple shit for convenience because I use Mac.
What it this guy is right? And what if I don't update it?

If*

you won‘t come back to android, nu-Sup Forums will tell you otherwise, but it‘s just their autism speaking
free yourself from the mental poodroid disorder and experience true freedom

why not SE tho?

Yeah you're free to go back 2 reddit with your cuck ass

How much you wanna pay? I’ll sell you my 6S plus 128GB black for $400

>why not SE tho?
I've had 5.5 inch phones since 2013, I want a smaller phone now but not THAT small.

>REEEEEEEE REDDIT
I thought I left Sup Forums(?)

Not from the US, sorry bud. That's a pretty good deal though.

Then you're still a retard for buying an old Apple phone from a company that admits that they slow down their old phones, but whatever, it's your money and it's not like you have much of a choice if you absolutely need a headphone jack on an Apple phone

I mean I would go back to my old 4S if I could but that shit's too small.

don't let the ms viral marketers bait you. a 6s is a perfectly good buy. just be sure to replace the battery. i wouldn't be too concerned about updating, especially since they will be adding better battery health tools in future ios releases

>just be sure to replace the battery
It's gonna be a new one though, I don't think the phone company hands out used phones as part of data plans.
And if I do need to get it used, the company's probably gonna give me a free (but cheap) phone anyways.

Any good options?

>Be me
>Die hard android fan
>tells everyone android is better
>sees apple using Nvme flash memory at 900MBps
>Cpu is faster than Qualcomm
>3GB of ram finally
>1080p displays
>THROTTLEGATE can be fixed with a battery swap
>Ez

Sup Forums shills for Android, done custom roms, stock roms etc etc. Android has fallen behind. iOS 11 is like windows vista all over again. iOS 12 should be a repeat of windows 7 and making apple near great. Can’t argue with numbers you faggots.

Apple has fucked over Qualcomm after years. I just got a 7plus and it’s night and day from the one plus and Pixel series. I own all 3.

if it's new then there is no concerns

iPhone 7 or 7 plus is great

iOS 11 is an iPad update. the only thing it brings to the party on iPhone is the new control center, otherwise it's exactly the same as 10.

>get a phone
>not a oneplus 5
?????
It's like you want to get screwed over

He’s saying it’s a mess like vista was and 7 was stable in terms of performance and optimization

>Reading comprehension = 0

>tfw I still use Vista when I can

fpbp

>iToddlers unironically pay $600 for exploding overheating bending iShit

>what if I don't update it?

The op is literally garbage though

>Makes a question
>Nobody answers
Black is cool but the back is actually gray

You are a shit-tier troll