Why do you people reccommend KMS to activate windows instead of buying a cheap key on eBay?

Why do you people reccommend KMS to activate windows instead of buying a cheap key on eBay?
Why would you want to install Russian botnet on your pc? Explain.

Why, you fucking faggot? And I'm not even the quoted;

Please die.

Reported

you're obviously not from here
but i do really recommend you kys

Reported

That's nice honey

Why would you bother with either of these when you can just reuse an OEM key, call the automated number, and get a legit activation token that permanently whitelists your motherboard/CPU serial numbers?

I'm sure you all have a Thinkpad or an Optiplex with a Windows 10 license sticker. Install Windows 10, use that key. It'll fail. Go through the steps to activate by phone and they make you type in a very long key into a website, this generates another key. That key activates Windows 10 on your device forever.

And...just to trigger the Sup Forumstards...

>hurr everything I don't like is Sup Forums's fault!!1

>use kmspico
>reset pc using windows reset button
>uinstalls apps and data including kmspico, but windows is still activated

don't even need botnet

Just got blacked.com.holy sjit

Do you complain about lewd anime pics, too? Or Asian girls? No, just black chicks? Fuck off then.

But to be fair it's not like any other type of girl can compete with this.

Too expensive
I bought eBay codes before, 0 issues so far

How is it too expensive if you literally pay nothing? I'm sure you already have a computer with a COA sticker for Windows 10 if you bought a used Thinkpad or Dell in the last few years. Most people here have them. Your school or work probably has some you could copy too. The point is that it only has to be valid for *some* computer. MS is letting anyone activate Windows 10 because they want their botnet to grow.

You should be using Linux anyway, but if you insist on doing it this way MS doesn't care.

>he is concerned about installing russian botnets on his american botnet

where can I download a KMS for Microsoft office 2010

Why would you even activate it when the only repercussion is a small watermark on the bottom right corner of the screen?

Also pic because this board is full of pol tards.

Because it's free.

>fat pig
literally any girl can compete with that

you're trying to trigger people by posting unattractive women?

virgin detected

Wanna know how I can tell you're gay?

Dude, wtf are you talking about? That skinny bitch isn't even that fine.

White people have the worst taste in black women.

ITT: the alt-lite gets a job at microsoft

Stop hijacking the thread with wahmen and go back to

>dat so dark is blue skin
I wanna see the contrast between her outer flesh and her vagina flesh, mmm

dumb niggrposter

Cute
Hot
Hot
Meh. Something about the hair.

Will she be burned alive for stealing a sandwich?

Dirt cheap Win7 keys still work for Win10 so if I were a gaymen faggot I wouldn't bother with dodgy "activation kits".

This thread is full of AIDS, and most of it comes from the pictures.

who do you keep posting the same threads, with inane questions accompanied with same pictures of nigger monkeys, over and over again?

Maybe to give you the uncomfortable feel that racists are not welcome on Sup Forums.

fuck you. Sup Forums never approved of niggers, and if you think otherwise, you're on the wrong site. fuck off back to discord, and take your shitty, online-sjw-campaign with you....