Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvd0ks7Es
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

U luk gei

Vilnius

You are Polish.

>2 minutes

you're getting sloppy, kid

There's nothing i can say to disturb a polish. One just has to look at you guys history. It's such an amazing history of preseverance. When a people surivived this many time while mainting the sense of national identity, there's nothing i can say that will upset you.

pope is shit :--DDDD

"Oh so you're from Russia?"

Polish death camps

Marie Curie is french

Polish death camps

Chopin is French

8/10 kraut hits the spot
7/10
5/10
6/10
7/10

Зaткни пacть

>mfw saying "Polish death camps" is now illegal in Poland

we cannot into moonrunes reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Get polanded

Dziękuje za ulepszoną wersje tego.

call them Russians in denial

Epic XDDDDD.

"Hi there, younger brother, have a glass of original Russian vodka, it's way above the level of knock-off stuff you are brewing down there in you country".

doesn't make any sense though.

Nothing, they are angry 24/7

it was just to disturb you

Central Europe doesn't exist, it's just the west of Eastern Europe.

Make it stop, dude. It doesn't work everywhere

So do you want to be disturbed with the crueler thing?!?!
Hey Boland you are....amazing, I love you so much that I want to be bolish right now, and Boland is hardcore b0ss tier. Do you want some more bro, you can't handle it. Boland is THE BEST in everything in the world.
Wwwwwwwwwwwooooooooooo

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aZHvd0ks7Es

Can you hadle this? I think you can't . suffer with the harshest things the someone can ear

Somewhere around that time, I got complaints from the Polish American Congress that the jokes defamed people of Polish descent. Being a Polish Wozniak who tells and laughs at Polish jokes, I asked them if they would mind if I switched to Italian jokes. They said that would be fine.
See, the notion of political correctness didn't exist back then. The Polish-Americans didn't care if I told ethnic jokes as long as they weren't about Polish people!

You Look russian and act Like german with your shit latin you gona be :) fucking weak hipstar fag :) forever

I am so happy thet Ukraina kiled all jews polaks hahaha hahaha Haha and soon all polaks will be our and german slavs :) and I wish the USSR won against USA in the cold war. The world would've been a Paradise today :) and for you latin dick sucking weak polaks slavs hahahahahahahahahah hahaha
Soon we will put you all out of your misery, we will murdered your spirit and rape your girls and soon the time will come to kill that empty cum backet husk called poland :) hahaha kill your self american dick sucking polak tfu tfu tfu tfu i spit and shit on your graves polaks Haha

Slava Putin slava Rus :) smierć wam Korwa polaki :)

oh look serb-kike autist is here

You want diesel? Too bad i dont have any LMAO

You will never be Geralt of Rivia

perdona italiano, io sono la Polonia.
vengo a studiare vestiario e di moda presso l'Università italiana. io sono qui poco tempo e io sono lo stress molto difficile. io sono gay anche, e questo molto difficile per me, io sono molto religione persona. Non ho mai agire in modo da essere gay con altri uomini prima. Ma dopo che sarò in Italia 6 settimane io sono il mio amico insieme lui è gay anche. Era mi mostra la moda italiana e poi ci sono bacio.
Wwe sesso insieme. Non ho mai prima d'ora sono dire a mia madre circa gay perché sono molto vergogna. Come ho Fock questo ragazzo italiano è molto buono per me, ma anche io sto sentire così in colpa. Mi sento in colpa estremo mentre inizio orgasmo. Mi sento così in colpa che mi prendo il mio telefono e chiamare Madre in Polonia. lei mi sveglio. E 'troppo tardi per fermare in modo da sto Cumming sesso. Sono molto turbato e colpevole e piangere, quindi il suo urlo, "IO SONO CUM dal sesso" (in Polonia). Ha detto che cosa? Dico "IO SONO CUM dal sesso" e lei dico ragazzo, non ti sposi ragazza italiana, e dico "NO SONO CUM dal sesso con l'uomo, io sono in ASS, mi sperma in ASS" e mia madre mi ha molto arrabbiato . Non Lei avere paura però.
Riaggancio telefono e sono molto imbarazzo. Il mio amico anche lui è molto imbarazzo. Sono colpa e mi sento molto stupido. Mi chiedo, perché devo gay con l'uomo? Ma io continuo perché quando schizzare si sente molto bene in culo italiano.

Здapoвa, peбзя, нy чo кaк, пo-pyccки бля пoнимaeшь? Пидop yшacтый, блять, хyли ты квaкaeшь, хyйлинa жидoвcкaя?

Lvov

Triggers a lot, actually

Poland is literally the shitbucket of europe
Its as big as germany with half the population and nothing impressive ever came out of it
Never won a war or start an empire
Sucks ball at sports of any kind
Implied huge jewish population but sucks shit at finance and economics
Hitler literally see the poles as subhumans and wants polish clay so he can populate the aryans from germany in it.
Any average person will only know poland as "that country that was annihilated by the germans in the WWII".
Most are surprised it still exist.
Most people cant even find poland on the map and consistently mistook poland for either hungary or austria.
Its a country that is consistently bullied by countries around it and have absolutely no power to fight back due to its absolute low morale within its army and people.
Poland is so uninteresting and dull that nobody, even the arabs or the indians(well known for their immigration to western countries) wants to live there
Poland was supposed to be extinct and the amazement of it continuing its pathetic life like a dying rat is what makes poland literally the shithole of europe

So fucking useless and incompetent you mistook it as a 3rd world country

OOoo Korwa how did you know ?? Did i get you Mad pan polak ??

In Real life tutaj in israel i dont Hate you you are braćia here and good pepole same us russian but russian stying russian here and mary only russian and speak with there and speak russian only and polaks not i dont get it why polaks speak jewish and act wana be jewish and go out with the shitskins mizrahi Real arab jews here??? Also i know a polak thet change his nazwicko i imie to szimon and nazwicko to dawidow jest to live in jeruslalim why ???? i dont Hate you i Hate only the stereotypical latin slavs thet act Like Američan Nigers weak and all Dumb love rap and so skiny or fat and overly patriotic but dont Look Like Real strong porsons :)

proxyfag detected

Pretty much this.
Barring that I'd say something like "Ukraine did nothing wrong in WW2"

~ski is russian name

9/10

The Pope isn't real.

''kocham Cie''

Butthurt

Stepan Bandera did nothing wrong.