I never knew natives American in South America look so Asian...

I never knew natives American in South America look so Asian.I mean I couldn't tell them apart from Maoris or Filipino desu.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11543902
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WTF actually right girl looks japanese too, then my brother and sister got fucked up by Spanish and Portugese
I hate Spain now!

didn't they teach you in the school that there are three main human races and that indians, asians, escimos etc belong to the mongoloid race

that's what i was taught

that's because the bering strait migration myth is exactly that, it's actaully fucking retarded to think people who were able to colonize polynesia didn't make it all the way to south america, they ARE the same people

the idea that european sailors in the 15th century were the first people to complete trans-ocean journeys to find the new world is an utter joke, I am certain that people from eurasia made it to the americas at least as far back as 1700 b.c.e.

Look at this olmec face carving and tell me that africans c. 1000 bc were not making the relativley short journey from the coast of western africa to the northern shores of south america up to the yucatan. TELL ME

>that's what i was taught
Are you from the 1930s?

who do you think went through the bering strait? asians

oh i forgot, you invented some latino race etc crap

>finds statue made to honor ancient Peter Dinklage
>thinks injuns sailed to Africa
That's nice, Joseph Smith.

>t. Schlomo niggerloverstain

They are "Asian". Their closest genetic relatives are Aino (Japanese).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11543902

Ainu*

>you invented some latino race etc crap
No, latinos were invented by the French, Portuguese, and Spanish settlers who fucked them into existence. Pre-Columbian Amerindians consisted of lots of various groups.
Race is nonsense. If we're not from the same tribe, then we are not brothers. Call yourself white all you want, but snownigger Slavs are just chinks in my book.

well actually it may be four major races because australion abos are thought to be that special. iirc they taught us that abos are special but that they weren't universally recognzed as the fourth race

See Race is bullshit, as it categorizes north Africans and slavs as being members of the same race as me. Fuck that.

You think there's no Asians that look like that? Africans can't even swim.

Yes, we are whiter than you.

The latino meme term was invented by the frogs when another frog became the emperor and sheeeit of the mexicans. And then you borrowed it. We never called those mongrels latino or anything similar before, so fuck you.

the wiki is pretty funny actually, it claims that all humans are of the same race and then adds stuff like

>Research by Coop et al. (2009) found that genes that have undergone recent selection tend to have large-scale geographic clines. Their study considered SNPs with the highest degree of variation among populations (the top 0.2% as rated by the FST statistic) and found, "The global distributions fall into three major geographic patterns that we interpret as non-African sweeps, west Eurasian sweeps and East Asian sweeps, respectively."

What wiki?

Indians belong to the Caucasoid race though.

Race is a social construct. It doesn't exist.

>the term
The people themselves, Jacques... Your ancestors floated over, murdered all the men and then raped the women until the natives all turned into Mexicans. Then someone made you leave which, I now think, was probably not the best idea. Self governing South America is not really working out so well.

Dravidians too? Aren't they related to the abos?

Fuck the people, you shouldn't have racial census. It's retarded.

i mean those red indians from the both americas, not pajeets

Man if that's so, the natives would not have been slaughtered and had their blood forcefully mingled with demonic Spaniard blood.

>Dravidians too?
Oh no, they're negroids. I'm talking about superior northern Indians.

>Superior Northern Indians

I know this is bait but whatever.

Genetic screening has shown that he solutrean hypothesis is bullshit and I neither heard of any african immigration.

However, besides the bering strait migration, a bunch of polynesian people managed to migrate to the western coast of south america and mingled with the eurasian-descended ones.

>TELL ME

Africans hardly made the short journey to madagascar lol.

>whiter than you
Sure, ok (whatever that means).
I was talking about the people's existence, not the term used to describe them. You mongrelized injuns, and the result is what's now called latinos.

I think the it's the definition of races that confused a lot people.Technically a race is referring to a species that can breed with each other and we human certainly still can do it with each other even among the most isolated groups.

Ethnic group on the other hand is very different due to culture and history.