Fuck me this market is now shit

looking at my wishlists on newegg and pcpartpicker I keep feeling anguish regarding gpu and ram prices to the point I am seriously considering buying pic related with similar components but 2400hz memory rather than 2666hz.
This mining craze I feel won't exactly crash but remain a medium that would make it a somewhat stable means of internet bux for millionaires to commit tax evasion while still shitting on rest of us. the only good out of buying this shit from ibuypower is cheaper and getting something neat eched into the glass for an extra 9 tendies.

give me your honest input Sup Forums. Has this shit become the only way for medium grade gaming to survive?

Get 2666 you fool, look up some fucking benchmarks. It's like 20 fps you are throwing away. The numbers don't lie.

t. 2400 MHz owner

I spent about a thousand £ over the course of the last few years: i7 6700K, 500GB SSD, GTX 1070, 16GB RAM

Lmaoing at your life

they didn't have the option. doesn't look like any of these prebuild sites do.

also, pic related is the cyberpower option with just 1 250gb m.2 as boot since i already have a few hard drives laying around.

>mfw Sup Forums faggots always tell me to take my shit to Sup Forums
>mfw pc building for gayming not acceptable anywhere
sorry if you cant acknowledge pc building as technology user

You'll be fine soon user. The day of reckoning draws near.

- Indigo

>

just buy a ps4 pro senpai

But i lose so much flexibility with a ps4
>inb4 jailbreak

I though it was the other cryptocurrencies that were driving GPU demand through the roof. Doesn't Bitcoin use special hardware to get money from it?

Gaming is not technology.
please return to your containment board

PC's are technology, fuck off nigger. Nowhere does this forum state "you need to use technology this way to be considered Sup Forums."
Now back to your containment board you whining faggot

Games are the technology that makes powerful GPU available for average consumer like you
Powerful GPUs will be locked at enterprise prices if it's not because of gaming

>Doesn't Bitcoin use special hardware to get money from it?
you may want to stop posting shit like that or risk being found out and b& for under 18

>passed the bull trap
Excellent

>implying it's not the bear trap

Gaming and pcbg is just composition. Putting together things and the main purpose is video game that already exist.
Maybe come back when you're discussing making technology or discussing new or technological issues and concepts.

come on, 10000, you can do it BTC

>implying its not greed stage.
With all the GPUs selling out, this is crazy.

I'm sorry, but what on earth are you talking about?

This. BTC will probably reach at least 100,000 USD before the real crash.

>Best Buy Fag

I've had miners come in and buy prebuilts because they had GPUs in them and said they can add several more GPUs to the motherboard when we get more in-stock.

Our department supervisor has had a few dozen people give him their business card saying they'll buy the whole lot of GPUs off the truck when a delivery arrives. This is against store policy, but he can call them the moment we put it on the shelves.

Corporate is clearly circumventing this with web sales if you haven't noticed which is why your supplies are thinning out at retail.

Furthermore, I'm very delighted to hear dumb fags buying prebuilts for their GPUs. That registers as a market top.
Glad I rolled off my GPUs into the mania and restocked at MSRP. Cards should be in by this friday
> Web order off of bestbuy.com

> 10,747.35-2,890.37 (-21.19%)
As of 9:19PM GMT. Market open.
Were headed to 10k lads

Tomorrow will be no man's land