Allright let's play a game

Allright let's play a game.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sirte_(2016)
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2993729/Is-North-Korea-s-Airbnb-Secretive-nation-offers-tourists-homestays-model-village-long-don-t-ask-questions-stray-far.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's the template.

what does no colour mean?

Madagascar's cool

why northkorea and not Iran?

what did we do to deserve this treatment

Iran seems like an interesting country, but our government advise us to avoid all travel there for security reasons, so I wouldn't feel safe there. If you travel to North Korea you go on guided tours, so the risk is not really that big unless you're an actual retard. Would be fascinating to visit both though.

I don't like muslims on principle, just like you don't like Christians on principle..

we dont tho we ironically respect foreigners so much
esp non muslim ones
:(

I heard they dont like tourists in Iran leaving a guided path either, so id think you will be fine.
Knew a girl who went to Tehran and liked it a lot.

Be serious, you hate Christians.

I swear we don't
we have many foreign christians here from egypt ethiopia and some eastern european countries and we respect them
infact one of the reasons our army didnt finish off isis in benghazi is cuz they are hiding in a church and we dont want to damage it

Só podia ser paulista pra não gostar do estado mais neutro do brasil, MT.

I think its mainly because your country had enough jihadis in it to support the current war and unrest which makes people roll their eyes as in "another savage sandpit".

Tunisia and Marocco are usuallly not seen with greater prejudice after all.

Is there a chance your country may split btw?

it's weird but we are nicer to christians than say egyptians
maybe cuz we spent a long time without them?
for 42 years obtaining a bible was a huge paper work mess now it's okay

MS > MT.
Fazendas > pântanos.

I'll think about it and change.

>Is there a chance your country may split btw?
I used to be afraid of that happening but after thinking about it I doubt it
even if tripolitania split or cyranica there are still parts in western libya that wouldnt like tripoli and vise versa
plus its like the biggest fear people have and most people who want it are seen as edgy
i only met 2 people who hold that belief

>lets play a game

NO

you might be fine one on one m8
but it's the nation over all

you want foreigners in your shit arab country because you wanna rob and slaughter them

it's just ISIS that would hurt a christian here
most people here are extra careful near christians so they dont do anything wrong near them

>says israel
no really we just spent 42 years only getting arabs here and the new wave of foreigners are nice
Libyans just love to show off their shit english to foreigners

I don't know which one to trust, the Muslim or the Jew. My gut says "neither" tbqh.

oh, it's just ISIS? we can feel safe to come then, they're only 10,000 strong in libya.

see br qt

>libyans love to show off their shit english to foreigners
arab-to-english translation is:
>libyans love to sexually harass female foreigners in shitty english

>impying white womens aren't massive whores that just love cheating on their partners with niggers becaue muh bbc meme.
They only act like they were harrased when they are found out.

>Iran seems like an interesting country
>still wants to nuke it

Something is wrong here.

2500 strong in sirte and more than 1000 of them died and the rest fled

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sirte_(2016)
im a fedora

Well, I mean, your country is not exactly the best tourist destination at the moment with your ongoing civil war and other problems. I just decided to colour all countries I wouldn't spend money on travelling to/wouldn't feel safe in red since there weren't other options tbqhwy. No hard feelings m8.

I'm sure the chance of ending up in trouble in the capital would be low with our next-door embassy and all (unlike in NK where we have no embassy), but restrictive guided tours don't sound like my thing and they're usually pricey as well. Would feel I got my money's worth in a 'closed-off' country like North Korea though.

Shit options desu, but I guess I should've left them blank or made a new option myself.

yeah I thought it was the "like/hate" map didnt enlarge it when i wrote that

Do you want my template? It has provinces.

Sure, I'll save it for another thread, don't have time to fill it in right now though.

With or without Belgium?

With

I don't care about Islam

Thanks, been looking for a detailed template like this for a while.

>caring about a monkey's opinion

Is majority of Kazakhstan sunni or shia?

> got my money's worth in a 'closed-off' country like North Korea though.

What great tourist attractions are you eager to visit?
The capital is buttugly, you cannot talk to people but a very few supervisors who will try to not get influenced by you for their own safety while the few landmarks they will show you are probably not more imposant then the ones in southkorea while the things you wont find elsewhere such as the various propaganda museums seem to be a sad and shoddy sight too as long as you dont dream of an asian girl in uniform berating you about american warcrimes or have a unique kind of fetish for uniforms in general.

dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2993729/Is-North-Korea-s-Airbnb-Secretive-nation-offers-tourists-homestays-model-village-long-don-t-ask-questions-stray-far.html

This is also an option, but it seems to be a depressing tour in contrast to lets say a tourist village in Kirgistan or another exotic country.

we wuz Tengri

You're all being so nice to murica so far... If only my west coast brothers were awake to see such a thing

>green UK
>green Australia and NZ
>green UAE
you're literally the most typical Indian you can be tbqh.Let me guess,you're wearing a white shirt with a colar right now aren't ya Pajeet?

Tell me which provinces of India actually poo in the loo, and not in designated shitting streets.

why are you nuking SK and considering NK are you actually autistic

Lol im not . wtf.
uk and uae are green coz ive visited them and liked it
none of them. you must be thinking of pakistan.
there must be more street pooers in ur favelas desu

It's not the tourist attractions that interest me, it's the absurdity of the fake society with all its propaganda and brainwashing that's so unique. I read this book about some Norwegian who had visited all the countries in the world a while ago, and North-Korea was one of the few countries he specifically recommended everyone to visit at least once in their lifetime.

You are aware that NK is going to implode on itself regardless of the sistuation and the radiation from the nukes will blow over into NK, making it uninhabitable

you visit first, then you nuke if you want.

I'm a lazy shit

>loves Ireland but hates the UK
>loves nk

behead those who insult éire

What is there to do in Mauritania other than enslave people?

BBW

>Half the country is starving to death
>Better become a fat bitch to gloat

>Sicily and Sardinia snobbed

>>Half the country is starving to death
That's why such depraved shit is glorified there
The fatter you are = the wealthier in mauritania

It's quite literally a pig contest, so the mauritanian men got used to it and they all developed a fetish for T H I C C wimyn