So white men who prefer Asian girls are considered beta and often times looked down upon...

So white men who prefer Asian girls are considered beta and often times looked down upon. Then how do you perceive white women who prefer Asian men?
>inb4 they don't exist
>This triggers the amwf poster

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shéu
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White women are the rightful property of black men.

it's always white guys and asian women has anyone why's that i've never seen a black/arab/latino with an asian women why's that?

White girls with black guys has never bothered me but something seems fundamentally wrong with a white girl and an Asian guy

>White girls with black guys has never bothered me

I see the brainwashing worked for this stupid goy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shéu

Asian man + white woman gives me the impression the female is the boss in the relationship. Asian men aren't seen as dominant.

Hapa who's been with several white girls here AMA

hapas don't count and you know it.

I feel the same about normal white relationships desu. People who claim white men are manly are in denial. You're all super effeminate.

Why not?? I look asian!

that's cool i guess but i meant more along the line of countries like the usa and canada where interracial couples are widely spread hardly any non white girl/black guy white man/asian woman couples

doesn't mean shit.
You're just as much white as yellow.
If you're lucky you got the good things of both sides, if you're unlucky you got the bad sides of both.

And you would be right. In straight white relationships the woman is always the boss. Only they make the man think he's the boss, but he isn't and he never was.

I don't think so, the west has a very extraverted (socially more dominant) attitude and most Asian countries like Japan and Korea have an introverted one so it's usually a combination of an extraverted white woman and an introverted (to Western standards) Asian male which gives the impression of the female domination the relationship. That was a long sentence.

Neither bother me

Not sure why I should be concerned with the dating preferences of someone I wouldn't think of in any other situation

The strangest thing is how many of these types of threads keep popping up, wish asianmasculinity and the mongy insecure hapa bloggers would fuck off

opposite for me desu
>inb4 mongol memes

It is like a pedophile which is woman

I'm a white man who prefers Asian men.

I perceive white women who prefer Asian men as being innocent and kind

Who is this cum gum on the right?