MWhat are some good hackathon ideas? For every good idea I'll post another pic of this qt from Sup Forums last night

mWhat are some good hackathon ideas? For every good idea I'll post another pic of this qt from Sup Forums last night

Coding scavenger hunt

Aren't software only "hacks" boring?

find a toilet app

Depends on your audience. Are you trying to attract 12 year olds or technology professionals?

Last hackathon I was at was basically building an "original" form of strong two-way encryption.

Did you place?

I had the same idea (roughly) as first place which was using a key table of randomly built hashes as a sort of key table and compression in an unusual way, I had the keys in the program to be submitted separately, and generated per request, he used a password as a seed to generate them in the program which was a bit less secure but won out in the end so I only got 4th.

Was this a security themed hackathon?

There was three categories to partake in, mechatronics, black hattery/bugfinding/pentesting (was mostly experts only, some guy found an exploit in Amazon's payment system which could expose some details in semi-unlikely situations to third parties, he got a few k bounty for it), and security in software or whatever it was called.

Looking for more college level stuff. Do you have any tips for someone who is extremely interested in security but only average at math? Do I just give up?

who is this semen daemon

hackathon ideas pls

Get better at math. Stop being lazy and put in the hours needed to understand it.

Damn it Google, give me usable results.

give hackathon ideas for more

Just find the 'roll for your next programming project' image and pick one of the hard ones.

I held a challenge thing for college kids about 2-3 years ago, we got a bunch of little programmable cars and asked the students to write code that would have them complete a series of challenges, like navigate a maze, push a ball across a line, avoid obstacles etc. There were about 10 challenges of increasing difficulty and only the experienced programmers got to 8+, was a very fun one but some overhead in getting 5-10 cars built to the same spec.

>marked body

DROPPED

I know right? Such a shame cause she's legit cute af

tfw you will never have this

Please tell me nudes of her exist. Sage and post a link if they do.

havent gotten any great ideas yet tho

Rate instagram profiles on degree of narcissism.

Here is how your app will work:

1. user inputs instagram profile name
2. program scraps website or uses instragram api if it has one to get all photos user has posted
3. use AI to determine how many photos are just an excuse for that person to take a picture of themselves from a slightly different angle
4. get likes of photo and count number of same sex vs opposite sex and how many from india
5. generate score and display to user.

underrated post

Modern touchscreens can measure the pressure applied by a finger. Make a modification to android so that the phone screams in pain if you press too hard.

would pendetrate angus

I support this

Lolll

Start with a personal pain
something you have trouble with in the world
something that can be fixed with information flow