/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user's motospeed is autistic • DEUS WOOF • user's water bottle cracks the shits • user gets a fucky headphone amp • user likes his Macaw GT600's • user got a chink smartwatch and likes it • user's xiaomi gear gets scuffed as fuck • user's postie is onto him • user gets some Tin Audio T2's and really likes em • user gets some chinky earbuds and likes em • This slimy fucker gives advice on some chinese HM5 pad clones • user finds the finest fish bait >Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

proto-pic.co.uk/proto-pic-arduino-starter-kit-for-arduino-uno.html
s.aliexpress.com/IFVfymIN
s.aliexpress.com/buaM7Jn6
aliexpress.com/item/1pc-UNO-R3-MEGA328P-CH340G-for-Arduino-UNO-R3-USB-CABLE/32827571640.html
aliexpress.com/item/Smart-Electronics-Starter-Kit-For-arduino-uno-r3-mini-Breadboard-LED-jumper-wire-button/32813746438.html
aliexpress.com/item/5pcs-WH148-3pin-B1K-B2K-B5K-B10K-B20K-B50K-B100K-B250K-B500K-B1M-Linear-Potentiometer-15mm/32844752123.html
aliexpress.com/item/5-pcs-High-Precision-101-100ohms-3296W-Potentiometer-Variable-Resistors-Free-Shipping/32426380810.html
aliexpress.com/item/40pcs-lot-10cm-2-54mm-1pin-Male-to-Male-jumper-wire-Dupont-cable/32323836409.html
cnx-software.com/2018/01/15/h2-rk3229-is-a-rockchip-rk3229-tv-box-with-a-2-5-sata-drive-bay/
aliexpress.com/item/1-pair-Cheapest-Relaxing-Replacement-Ear-Cushion-Pad-Soft-Foam-Headphone-Pro-for-Koss-for-Porta/32563099702.html
aliexpress.com/item/Professiona-Ultra-High-Quality-Sterling-Earphone-Upgrade-Cable-For-Shure-SE215-SE535-SE315-SE425-SE846-UE900/32782796522.html
aliexpress.com/item//32844504863.html
ebay.com/itm/183000092134
aliexpress.com/item/3-7-V-lectrique-Chaussette-Sport-Chauff-e-Batterie-Au-Lithium-Gris-Froid-D-hiver-Pour/32839622890.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Update on the Motospeed, the retard spilt wine on it and it's back to normal now >

My university reccommended I get this arduino starter kit for my physical computing module:
proto-pic.co.uk/proto-pic-arduino-starter-kit-for-arduino-uno.html

They say it's just a starter kit for practice out of the labs and they can provide other stuff in labs bit I'm a poor neet student who hasn't used arduinos much before and wants the practice, what's the best Chinese equivalent or should I just spend the money on what my university told me to?

Bamboozled by new thread. Still would like info.

What iems to buy? I've managed to lose my pistons I've had for a year, really liked them but want to try something different.

Not chinkshit

Not reading the circuit diagram, but questionable TPA6120 chip implimentations often have a 10 ohm output impedance. Certainly not ideal for many headphones. Also, what gear are you using for RAA? Just something basic like a UCA202/222?

Finding alternate pads for headphones is a massive money hole. Sometimes you luck out, but almost always you don't. I've got an entire crate full of chink pads, and its almost always a good idea to just use the ones that come with the headphones. Beyers are especially prone to this due to their perforated rear padding, and reliance on foam densities to tune for sound. Slap some 880 pads on a 770 and you'll know quick. The velour ones would probably be closest to stock. On a sidenote, you may want to look into modding your 990's into 880's. The 880's are a much better headphone imo. The only difference is damping, so it's not hard to do at all.

Pretty expensive for just a preamp. Could've got a simple double ganged pot and some RCA's. For the money you paid, you'd at least hope it'd be a stepped attenuator, but it doesn't look like it.

HM5 pleather pads in general are usually pretty shitty for acoustics, fake or not. The pleather usually leads to a lot of resonance. The velour ones are much better, but of course they don't isolate or seal as well. Hybrids can be good, but often aren't.

>discord link in op

Starter Kit
s.aliexpress.com/IFVfymIN

UNO R3
s.aliexpress.com/buaM7Jn6

I don't know if the kit includes everything but it should get you started

>$40 for a box of nothing
wtf
>they can provide other stuff in lab
get
aliexpress.com/item/1pc-UNO-R3-MEGA328P-CH340G-for-Arduino-UNO-R3-USB-CABLE/32827571640.html
aliexpress.com/item/Smart-Electronics-Starter-Kit-For-arduino-uno-r3-mini-Breadboard-LED-jumper-wire-button/32813746438.html
and
aliexpress.com/item/5pcs-WH148-3pin-B1K-B2K-B5K-B10K-B20K-B50K-B100K-B250K-B500K-B1M-Linear-Potentiometer-15mm/32844752123.html
or
aliexpress.com/item/5-pcs-High-Precision-101-100ohms-3296W-Potentiometer-Variable-Resistors-Free-Shipping/32426380810.html
it should be more than enough to get you up and running. it might take a while to arrive though

Just use Pidgin to connect to it if you don't want to download their shitty memory hog proprietary client, no big deal.

fuck me, forgot link to jumper wires
aliexpress.com/item/40pcs-lot-10cm-2-54mm-1pin-Male-to-Male-jumper-wire-Dupont-cable/32323836409.html
also if you go by make sure you have, or are going to get, a usb-b cable

My waiting list.

Thanks, like I said I don't know much about arduinos so I wasn't sure if the one they gave was overpriced. I don't mind if it takes awhile cause I'm mainly gonna be practising closer to exam time.

make sure you have flux for the whicker wire. that chinkshit normally comes without any sort of resin/flux on it

woah, pidgin can connect to it?

>whicker wire

What? You mead the desoldering wire? You use that to remove solder, put it over the joint, heat it and then it absorbs the solder on the joint.

anyone can reflect on this ?

cnx-software.com/2018/01/15/h2-rk3229-is-a-rockchip-rk3229-tv-box-with-a-2-5-sata-drive-bay/

Saw it somewhere n FB.
Could it be used as a cheap NAS ?

>it absorbs the solder on the joint
not if its oxidized, check your current solder wick under a magnifying glass or microscope, it should have tiny traces of resin on it, that will melt with the heat and "clean" the copper. the cheapest chink versions don't usually come like that, at least not the ones ive tested

you can find flux pens all over ali more flux is almost never a bad thing and will almost always make your soldering life easier

10ohm is within specs. Recommended value is 39.2.
I'm not an audio guy but lower output impedance should always be better isn't it?
>Just something basic like a UCA202/222?
ESI Julia. It's pci card so it picks up lots of noise. There is no way i could properly measure that amp with it.
Here is a loopback test.

Does Pidgin also replace the userbase with people who aren't underaged retards?

>10ohm is within specs. Recommended value is 39.2.
>I'm not an audio guy but lower output impedance should always be better isn't it?
Yes, lower is better. What I mean is that 10 is too high of a damping factor. Anything above 2 is considered flawed imo, and even with certain IEMs, anything more than .5 isn't good, especially when cable resistance is accounted for. Though OTL tube amps obviously should be excluded.

>ESI Julia. It's pci card so it picks up lots of noise. There is no way i could properly measure that amp with it.
Ooh. That's a really pretty card. White PCB's always look so nice. You could probably use a PCI extension to bring it outside of your case to reduce noise.

>hop on to check out the sales
>csg is no longer on my discord list
>trying to rejoin isn't working

Guess I was banned for some reason.

whats the project planned? or is it just misc electronics stuffs?

is the xiaomi miha screwdriver set worth it?

have you ever had impure thoughts about children

Will these deteriorate and reach my brain through the inner ear?

aliexpress.com/item/1-pair-Cheapest-Relaxing-Replacement-Ear-Cushion-Pad-Soft-Foam-Headphone-Pro-for-Koss-for-Porta/32563099702.html

Is witrigs.com trustworthy?

Yes. You will dieded.

>Beyers are especially prone to this due to their perforated rear padding, and reliance on foam densities to tune for sound.
Yeah I've heard about it, too bad none of the pads have this shit. I'm seriously starting to think to spend $50 on originals instead of wasting my time with leatherpads that are not designed for open/semi open headphones like this.

I'd say it is your best option. I can't imagine leather/pleather pads on 990's being any good. Just gotta hunt down a cheap source for pads. Thomann may have them cheap if in the EU.

>they can provide other stuff in lab
Just out of question, if they didn't provide other stuff in the lab what would you recommend?

As I've said in the original post, I've already bought leatherpads before and they don't sound good at all, though I managed to scrape through by strapping original earpads on top of custom leather ones but at this point I'm practically wearing my 5 year old original ones again.

Also, if anyone interested, got myself ZS6 and they are weird as fuck. Tremble is absolutely, ear-piercingly horrid, they are uncomfortable as fuck (fuck those who said otherwise), the custom metal body tends to get icy as hell in cold weather (which is obvious, but still needs to be pointed out), but they can sound really good with specific songs and/or proper quality. After going from Shure SE215 with their exceptionally warm sound these certainly pack more detail and punch in some areas, but holy god they make half of my spotify collection unlistenable. I do not believe in burn-in, especially for IEMs, but now I will pray that they will manage to unfuck themselves with the tremble and highs, holy hell. Though I do believe in tips and cable upgrades, so I bought proper foams and a new cable for them, hope these deliver better listening quality.

Is Huawei Y7 prime good? I got one for free and thinking of replacing my 2 years old Xiaomi Redmi Note 2.

cheap usb wifi dongle high gain thing that actually works? thanks

Three main projects, two flashlights and a keyboard mod.

Convoy S2+ mod: I will replace the stock XM-L2 LED with a 5000k Nichia 219C 92+ CRI LED. That type of emitter is not available presoldered on a MCPCB (the board the LED sits on, where the cables connect), so I bought some bare emitters and bare MCPCBs to combine them. I will also replace the stock 2A LED driver with a 3A one that has no blinking modes by default. I will also replace the stock reflector with a 30 degree TIR optic, though I'm not sure of the results with it.

AA/14500 Keychain light: Pic related has served me well for 3 years. The advantages are very short and narrow dimensions. Stock LED is bad quality Cree clone though and driver is the boost type since to work with Alkaline/NiMHs I decided to build a new version with improved driver and LED. Like the Convoy, it accepts 16mm MCPCBs and 17MM drivers. Since I only use LiIon 14500s in it, I decided to go with an 1A/150mA two-mode regulated driver. The LED again will be replaced with a Nichia 219C 5000k 92+ CRI emitter on a 16mm MCPCB that I will solder myself.

Cont. (Pic is my Convoy S2+)

The 2x3x4 rectangular LEDs will go into a Coolermaster Quickfire Rapid-i, replacing the white LEDs. The QFR-i uses 3mm round LEDs without a flange on the bottom, that are very hard to find in varied colors. The round LEDs also have more a focused light, that I didn't want due to using keycaps without transparent legends. So I decided to go with 2*3*4 LEDs. I will solder them in a rainbow pattern.

USB powered LED strip will be cut and applied on the read of the monitor. The solder paste is used for for surface mount soldering (like LEDs on an MCPCB), you put some on a pad, put the component on it and then you heat the pad and component until the flux evaporates and the component centers itself on the pad. Then you cool it naturally or with a fan assist.

Bought Ipega 9023. Bretty good controller, sticks could be better.

Any good recommendations? Anyone tried FlyDigiWee?

Burn in high volume overnight you will be so happy after user. I am.

ZS6 are known to be bright and piercing. If you want balanced go with BGVP SGZ DN1 or NiceHCK Bro (same phones with different accessories).

>neet student

Damn Americans are really dumb....

I realise that I'm not technically a neet because I'm in education, but being a neet is more a way of life that a label.

>a way of life that consists in not studying, working or anything in between
>getting into education
It just keeps getting better and better. Go ahead and buy it in dhgate

>neet is more a way of life that a label

No it's not, unless you're hanging out at some kind of incel circlejerk. Eat a bullet.

I bought one if those Sonoff Basic IoT relays. Per default they need a shitty app that takes 500ms to switch because Chinese ping. Flashed it with my own firmware to pretend being a Belkin Wemos device, alexa finds it and it switches instantly.

Was 5$ (+all the programming stuff I already had)

Thinking of buying superlux HD 668b are they any good?

They are pretty nice for a price aside from the fact that as most have pointed out, it's nearly impossible to sit with them in default ear caps. You will either need to mod them and spend some time on bending the headband or get the custom cushions and spend some time on bending the headband. Found them too bright for my tastes though.

Do any of the headphones or in-ear have bluetooth?

>aliprice extension update requires permission update
>wants to access my data for all websites

faith in chinks RESTORED
just got my 70cent 3 metres purple usb cable from gearbest which i ordered on 21 october
and it works

Anyone have experience buying fake watches from DH Gate?
I've been debating picking up pic related. Normally I don't go for fakes, but legit models are waaayyy out of my price range and I want everyone to know how autistic I am.

Any good Bluetooth earbuds? There's a few in the infographic but I'd be interested to know if anyone has something else

As a general rule, don't ever bother with fake Western/Japanese stuff on Chink sites. In your case I'd buy a legit Chink watch like Skmei.

kz + bluetooth cable

Any recommendations for messenger bags?
I'm in the market for a new one and was looking at those super nice Kobe Leather Bags, but nearly 400$ is a bit much.
Does Wang Wei have anything that looks decent but doesn't break the bank?

Those tend to stick to the Telegram and have endless spergouts about Comfy or RegOP

First 11.11 purchase just arrived. Teclast T10.

I'm not really looking for a quality time piece out of a fake g-shock. I have a couple decent watches already.
This would be a pure autism buy for the evangelion color scheme. I was just wondering if they're THAT bad (like breaking within a month).

I want to buy some prescription sunglasses, has anyone any experience with this? I don't want to pay £150+ a pair here in the UK.

Or am I asking to have my retinas burned with chink lenses?

You're gambling with your health
people here don't even buy chink mugs/dishes because of nonexistant regulations

just get them tested when you receive them

Those modded navbars of chink tablets are the worst of the worst. They frequently end up hanging and crashing, resulting in loss of navigation.

Does anyone know if the gearbest warehouses called shit like IT-HK on the Italian page or DE-HK on the German one actually ship from Hong Kong or from Europe since I'd like to avoid 9000% tax on my chinkphone

Just a follow up. The tablet has little to no bloat, but it runs a bit sluggish probably because of de Mediatek chipset and the 1440p display.

Not that I really care, all I bought it for was to read papers, manga and occasionally watch some weeab shit.

battery life i.e. SOT?

>t.

You don't seem to be on it, so i'd say so.

lads
I'm looking for chinky earbuds with playback/volume controls
any /essential/ ones that include this?

Way to prove his point autismo

(You) "his" (You)

3-button mics exist on some replacement cables for IEMs, but I'm not sure whether they work on Android, usually only the middle button works. Ideally get some NiceHCK Bro IEMS (current meme) and a replacement MMCX cable with a 3 button remote.

Some of them work but depends on manufacturer. I guess it's better to either look for this in description, ask the seller or look for reviews

I wouldn't know, personally I prefer single button remotes due to their smaller size and weight.

I think it has something to do with ios and android volume controls being incompatible or patented, so manufacturers have to go either for iphone or android. My latest MMCX cable had working volume buttons, but it was the only one out of 4 I've replaced

Xiaomi Piston 3 if you can still find them or the Hybrid ones that replaced them.
They both have 3 button remotes that work perfectly fine on the Android devices I've tried them with (my OnePlus One and my girlfriend's LG tablet)

Link it, you never know who could benefit from the link. I've sometimes found things by searching the archive.

aliexpress.com/item/Professiona-Ultra-High-Quality-Sterling-Earphone-Upgrade-Cable-For-Shure-SE215-SE535-SE315-SE425-SE846-UE900/32782796522.html

ive just received pic related. it does take a bit more down pressure than regular ball-pen + paper to register something on it, but the "pen" (you can use anything to write/draw on it, the pen is just a piece of plastic) slides great on it (matte screen). the battery is internal with no way of getting it out without ruining it, but its only used for clearing the screen so it should last quite some time. my only regret is not getting a bigger more expensive model, this one will do for now to replace the bunch of papers on my desk i use as "thinking aid", if that makes any sense. for $4 its well worth it, even if sometime in the future ill have to tear a hole in its back just to replace the battery (no way im gonna peel the screen off, that shit must be one shot glued to the remaining layers of the lcd)

Is it a bad idea to buy a chinkshit tea infuser? Will it give me cancer?

Link

Probably
Get it anyway

Any good looking chink mechanical keyboards? Link pls.

Am i getting chinked?

You're chinking yourself

I got my first present. I feel special.

Whats wrong with it?

Is there any simple way to export my ali and gearbest order lists ?
I would like to share them with you to do quick review on demand but there are already 10 page on ali and I'm too lazy to make screencaps.

Are noise cancelling IEMs a meme? Any good ones?

aliexpress.com/item//32844504863.html
or just stick
>4.4 LCD Writing Tablet
into your favorite chinkshit gateway, like
ebay.com/itm/183000092134
although, i would probably go for a 8.5" version, but hindsight is 20/20

66% positive feedback seems shady as hell. Either he only sold 3 items, which is highly questionable to begin with, or actually has a fail rate of 33%, which is even worse. I guess for 17 it's worth trying, Ali doesn't have an issue siding with a knowledgeable customer from my experience.

>33% seller negative score with only one star
are you a masochist?

looks for heated socks, found lewd pics in review
aliexpress.com/item/3-7-V-lectrique-Chaussette-Sport-Chauff-e-Batterie-Au-Lithium-Gris-Froid-D-hiver-Pour/32839622890.html

>Electric Sock
At least they are honest.

*electric shoch you mean

*shock

I just noticed the infographic is several months old. Are there any new cheapish android/windows tablets and mech keyboard that are reccomended?

Check out the inforgraph in the OP, I'd recommend the Qisan Magicforce if you've never had a mechanical keyboard before as it's not the best experience but you get what you pay for and after you get it you'll definitely know whether or not you like mechanical keyboards.

Bought this on TB 10 days ago. No updates yet, did I get chinked?