MRW I hear Another country has banned Crypto Currency, and Etherium/Bitcoin are in sharp decline

MRW I hear Another country has banned Crypto Currency, and Etherium/Bitcoin are in sharp decline

>Jews winning is good

Pfft, nothin personnel kid, see you later in my new lambo.

>muh ponzi scheme is better than (((their))) ponzi scheme

back to Sup Forums you delusional child

>MRW
>>>/reddit/

lol nothing is more Sup Forums than "mrw"

Literally been using Sup Forums since before reddits invention.

Probably since before you reached the age of reason.

Hope it drops further. Graphics card prices are ridiculous.

back to your hugbox, johnny.

Not with that spacing you haven't.

That's the reason for my elation.

Also in the news today, China talking about expanding the ban to other varities of cryptocurrency.

oh, you mean proper formatting? Just because I frequent Sup Forums, doesn't mean I'm an uneducated simpleton buddy.

Next time i'll make sure eveyrthing I type is one giant block of text that's 100% more difficult to read.

MRW was never used on Sup Forums, my reddit friend. It was always "mfw".

lol whatever you say chief

that literally used to be like 50% of Sup Forums-- exploitable reactoin .jpg's and .gifs.

I suppose you might be to young to recall, newfriend. But just becuase you aren't consciously aware of something, doesn't mean it's not so.

i know but maybe you'll be glad to hear crypto will survive but POW won't. crypto will become POS/dPOS in general

>Sup Forums
Off yourself.

Yes, I know it comes as a shock to you that things exist outside your immediate viewpoint.

And no, boxxy wasn't the first meme, sorry to shatter your misconceptions.

after you, fatboy

I was here before Boxxy , teenbro. MRW is pure reddit.

sorry bud, I know you're quick to pounce and seperate yourself from the other identical group of fat mouthbreathing misfits but it certainly did not originate on reddit. It certainly did originate on Sup Forums.

It was only ever "my face when". Who cares what neo-Sup Forumstards posted?

Putting a line between every sentence isn't proper spacing. You aren't posting anything that would be considered a "giant block of text" by anyone who isn't a total retard.

Hey dipshit it's not simply to separate each line of text. I'm formatting each idea into it's own line. It's a simple matter of keeping things easy to digest. If each independant thought ran longer than it did, then yes it would be proper formatting.

And I'm tickled you think I'm a reddit user, because Why? Well, you see I used reddit once for about a 3 month period 4 or 5 years ago until I was banned for inflammatory language and behavior. Take from that what you will. But in that short time I observed that 90% of reddit is easily more intelligent than the top 10% of the collective Sup Forums userbase. And no, despite me name dropping Sup Forums from 2004, that was not the only board I frequented.

It really doesn't matter though. Frankly none of this matters. The thing that matters the least is what some faggot who faps to anime ( YOU ) thinks of me and my formatting :)

Who here is waiting for the second hand market to be absolutely flooded with cheap high end cards from rajesh's uncles who realise they can't even pay for electricity with the mined buttcoin value?

I think you're a faggot, regardless of where you come from.
>none of this matters
You keep responding though.

>implying Sup Forums matters

Keep telling yourself that

I personally don't do used hardware, but I know a lot of people are licking their lips waiting for the ball to drop.

even if you don't do it yourself, the knock on effect will be immense. how can nvidia expect to sell a 1170 for 500 dollars when you can get a 1080ti for 300 off ebay.

>POS

aka an actual ponzi scheme

mining is a waste of resources.

Yayyy now i geg to blay my bideogames :DDDDDDDD

>claims to be educated
>adds unneeded comma like a full on retard

I hope you're just trolling and I lost.