Admit it. You’d buy one if you could afford it

Admit it. You’d buy one if you could afford it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/A_Zptl34hbo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No, I wouldnt.

I can afford it and i still didn't buy it.

>he thinks $5000 is unaffordable
How does it feel to be poor?

I need a real workstation, not a oversized ipad.

So hackintosh it is until apple get something that worth my money.

>buying obvious botnet when Vikings/Tehnoethical D16 Workstations exist

no, i wouldnt

I would love to buy new PowerMac. But not this

No.

If I had money I'd buy something expensive like a workstation instead of a nu-male facebook machine.

Also, not technology. See:

It's incredible that a while ago these threads still would've had Apple supporters trying to ridicule the real replies to the OP. Now there isn't a single fag in sight. Sup Forums is getting better everyday I see.

>How does it feel to be poor?
It's pretty shit. I'm poor as fuck, and I could literally go out, and buy that mac right now, and still have a home, and food, but then I wouldn't have enough to buy what I really wanted.

i wouldn't because mac os sucks, doubly so since apple started iOS-ifying the whole thing

Why the hell would anyone want to use a touchpad for a desktop?

You are not even going to believe this shit but it has, wait for it, NO ETHERNET CONNECTION.

Holy fucking shitballs, this shit should be illegal.
"Excuses me sir, can I connect my device to a network using THE industry standard of 25 years or so?"
- "Well, no we haven't equipped our 2018 network device with a fukken network port but there is a workaround called Wi-Fi that's popular for devices that move a lot that you can use."
- "Ah I see! Thanks and here's your $5000."

Gestures, you have a fuckton there. It's much more usable than the average trash.

i could easily afford several, doesn't mean i'd still buy one. I have a mbp and its a great laptop and all, but why spend that kind of money when my current pc does everything i need it to do and game for game, benchmark for benchmark my current machine outperforms anything i could spec out from the Apple store.

You are literally paying for the logo.

>Gestures
How is that an improvement over keyboard shortcuts?

It's not a desktop. It's a tablet on a stand.

You’re all unreasonable crybabies. People CAN choose Mac without being unreasonable

youtu.be/A_Zptl34hbo

even though I wouldn't use one, I'd absolutely recommend a mac to any normie with the money. It's for their own good

Yes. But this one in particular is shit because it tries to aim itself at the professional market, yet fails flat at delivering many, many of the things a professional actually needs.

I'd by a Mac Pro if I could afford it, provided the upcoming release is the tower version.

However, I would never buy an iMac Pro.
Feels like life was intended. You struggle, as would a wild animal.
Unfortunately, laws and such, divorce most people from this reality. If most people realized this, they would simply take (or rather try to take) what is justified to them in accordance with natural law. Meaning ultimately someone stronger or more intelligent would come along and take by might what should be theirs.

Like:
- mulitple ports of various standards
- sufficient cooling
- an actually fast cpu
- a standard form factor to enable upgrades/replacements.
- Not having to also pick that display. (this is the worst)

Depends, there are gestures you would like to do with the trackpad over the keyboard. macOS has software that can give you gestures for almost anything you can fucking think of.

A mouse is still more precise but if you don't use the mouse that much or you aren't into graphic design it's a nice addition and it really is something else compared to many laptop touchpads. I use both my logitech g403 and my magic trackpad on my desktop just fine.

Nope, HP Z6 workstation and 34" ultrawide.

Now with 30% less CPU performance for the low price of $5000

I really still don't see how an additional touch pad with gestures is more convenient than pressing buttons on a keyboard I already have my left hand on. I get it that it's possible but at least on the platforms I worked on there's a keyboard shortcut for every thing you could possible imagine. Why putting another device on my desk and learning new gestures to achieve exactly the same?

no looks gay. I buy monitors that fit my eye sight as well.

Are you one of the so-called professionals that are bothered by Apple? Is it a general consensus among real professionals that Mac sucks? It’s like, people who always say this aren’t actually real professionals. They kind of tried to define what professionals should need and how they would react towards Apple, but they never really bothered looking at the real professionals’ opinions.

>Is it a general consensus among real professionals that Mac sucks?

I am professional. That is, software engineer. macbook pros are the most common computer at uber, facebook, google, airbnb, and.. pretty much every tech company.

That was a nice attempt at deflecting by completely ignoring the part where the complaint is about that device the OP posted in particular.

But that won't roll here.

Maybe you want more functions, I don't know. Besides learning gestures ain't really that difficult, in fact I still have more trouble remembering keyboard shortcuts. Fucking ask a lot of people here and they will deny that you can show hidden files with a keyboard shortcut on Finder without using the terminal, but there is a keyboard shortcut for that. It's just that nobody fucking remembers.

>not waiting for the Mac Pro