Why do Europeans take credit for Middle Eastern accomplishments?

Why do Europeans take credit for Middle Eastern accomplishments?

Other urls found in this thread:

articles.latimes.com/2007/jun/18/science/sci-etruscans18
theguardian.com/world/2007/jun/18/italy.johnhooper
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/
genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do middle easterners take credit for Indian accomplishments?

no one cares about >muh history

Like what? You even had to borrow writting from them.

I think the arabs stole the 0 from India

But without the middle eastern writing indians couldn't have developed their numerals.

Abdullah you're not fooling anyone.

greeks are not middle eastern

>stole the 0

i think you need to revisit primary school

>Ancient Egyptian numerals were base 10. They used hieroglyphs for the digits and were not positional. By 1740 BC, the Egyptians had a symbol for zero in accounting texts. The symbol nfr, meaning beautiful, was also used to indicate the base level in drawings of tombs and pyramids and distances were measured relative to the base line as being above or below this line.[12]

>By the middle of the 2nd millennium BC, the Babylonian mathematics had a sophisticated sexagesimal positional numeral system. The lack of a positional value (or zero) was indicated by a space between sexagesimal numerals. By 300 BC, a punctuation symbol (two slanted wedges) was co-opted as a placeholder in the same Babylonian system. In a tablet unearthed at Kish (dating from about 700 BC), the scribe Bêl-bân-aplu wrote his zeros with three hooks, rather than two slanted wedges.[13]

middle eastern ≠ arabs

I think most Arab countries outside the peninsula take credit for their own civilizations like Jordan (nabateans) Lebanon (phenocians) Egypt (kangz) Iraq (Sumerians akkadians Assyrians) etc but Arabs in the peninsula don't really have anything interesting apart from the prophet starting Islam so they resort to these things that Islamic conquerers took from other civilizations

Whatever you say, Pajeet.

Why do Americans think Jesus was white while it was a filthy sandnigger criminal ?

Same reason Chinese Buddhist portray buddha as Chinese

Literally because of the Catholic Church, which is NOT American, France.

Why do humans take credit for ayy lmao accomplishments?

xd

Retard, you are a pathetic retard.

Why do ayy lmaos take credit for lizzard accomplishments?

Why does Sup Forums take credit for Sup Forums's accomplishments?

To make the story named Europe and build the idea of western world and its superiority.
There was a will to put that mess together and call it something.
The story needed some spice on it.

I mean, come on.

I like the 'why u do dis' expression of the guy on the left

Why do Europeans worship a middle easterner and consider it their god

Greek Cypriots however are since 1. Cyprus is an island of Asia 2. Greek Cypriots are genetically native there and not Europe

Etruscans were... a mystery.

Their origins?

Unknown.

The statues all depict people with Middle Eastern facial features and naturally curly hair but they wuz Whites and sheeeeeeit?

>when WE came out of Judea
>when WE conquered Egypt
>when WE created the Roman empire

You lied to me. I'm so disillusioned.

Because they got cucked by Paul.

Same genetic haplo groups shared by Ottomans and Italians. Not a huge mystery.

>ottomans

Don't you mean anatolians? Original ottomans wouldn't be like huns or mongols?

Wrong pic.

Haplogroups don't explain anything, they're a mystery to this day...

Why do middle easterners take credit for egyptian and greek accomplishments?

Such as?

articles.latimes.com/2007/jun/18/science/sci-etruscans18

>Genetic studies of Italians in Tuscany show that their forefathers, the ancient Etruscans, moved to Italy from what is now Turkey
>The Etruscans, who emerged about 1200 BC, reached their zenith in the 6th century BC, dominating Italy and the Mediterranean area until being assimilated into the Roman Republic about 200 BC. They provided many of the cultural underpinnings of Roman society.
>The ancient Greek historian Herodotus asserted that they came from Turkey, then called Lydia, but subsequent historians and modern archeologists have dismissed his claim.
>A new study by geneticist Alberto Piazza of the University of Turin presented Sunday at the European Society of Human Genetics in Nice, France, however, is the third this year, and the strongest to date, linking the Etruscans to Turkey.

theguardian.com/world/2007/jun/18/italy.johnhooper
>Genetic research made public at the weekend appears to put the matter beyond doubt, however. It shows the Etruscans came from the area which is now Turkey - and that the nearest genetic relatives of many of today's Tuscans and Umbrians are to be found, not in Italy, but around Izmir.

>movie about Romans/Greeks
>British actor with strong British accent

Who even gives a shit? Both Italians and Anatolians are brown people no one can tell apart.

what are middle eastern accomplishments

It's funny that you say that. We have a Turk Day parade in NYC every year and no one can tell the difference between the Italians and the Turks and this makes the Italians insane.

Those studies have already been debunked by a newer study which states that they separated from Anatolian over 5,000 years ago, that is over 2,300 years before the Etruscan civilization began.

They contradict themselves constantly, we have no ansqer to this day

Anyway saying that the Etruscan emerged in 1200 bc is a pure lie, the Etruscan civilization as we know it doesn't start before the 8th century bc.

Well, americans are fucking retarded

kek

Whatever. Tell me these bastards don't look Italian.

THE HAIR IS OILED YOU DUMB NIGGER

Yes they do, but that doesn't prove anything.

Italians migrated from what is now called Turkey about 7000 years ago.

The look like americans.

That what turned both their hair and their eyes black? Did the oil also turn their skin to an olive color and give the women unibrows?

I suggest you to read previous posts

those eyes are brown and yes if you put oil in dark hair they look darker, but the oil comment was about the curly part you fucktard
they were oiled and curled

>Did the oil also turn their skin to an olive color and give the women unibrows?
Have you ever seen an actual italian?

WE WAZ OILED REGIZ AND CACA

That's not quite what we were talking about. Specifically talking about the Turks and Italians in the USA during Turk day.

>Turkish day parade going on
>see some Turks
>"You guys aren't going to the parade?"
>"Are you fuggin gidding me right now? Do I loog lige a fuggin Durk to you?!"
>"Ok wow this one's Italian let's get the fuck out of here before he kills someone."

You're in the wrong conversation Kraut.

And?

What's weird about it?

The majority of Italians are dark haired and eyes, especially among Southern Italians, it's no surprise.

yea the scandinavians are appropriating the latin culture it's really disgusting

Dumb ameriguber

they look whiter than the average american lol

t. anglo sissy scared of fat balding alpha italian manlet

Egyptians are Middle Eastern, they're still the same people as modern day Egyptians, just replaced their language, of course lots of interbreeding with other ethnicities happened but still Egyptians consider themselves same as ancient Egyptians wether they are white, brown or black all of them see themselves related to ancient Egypt
Nobody takes credit for Greeks except wh*ties

you americans are all the same, so it's fine

Lol you've never been here. Mixed people are actually kind of rare. You're either completely black or completely white.

Or a chicano like yourself

There are Middle Eastern accomplishments?

Aside from being the cradle of civilization and giving rise to advanced mathematics? Yeah, I think they've accomplished one or two other things.

I wish they'd make the Romans sound like dudebro's.

>make fun of the middle east
>europeans rush to defend it

>Mixed people are actually kind of rare. You're either completely black or completely white

African-Americans all have some European ancestry. White-Americans are all mixed. There are few areas in the USA that can claim to descend from a single European ethnic group.

>Aside from being the cradle of civilization and giving rise to advanced mathematics?

Advanced mathematics didn't arise until the 17th century.

Your other "fact" is a geographic coincidence because scanning over the MENA today, there is no civilization to be found.

White people dont have big lips and muzzles.

Why can't niggers come up with their own pics?

>Mostly British and part Italian and Greek
>Not white
Come the fuck on. I'm probably paler than most people here claiming to be white.
And just because a black person's great great grandparent got fucked by a slave owner sometime in the past doesn't mean they're white.

>mediterranean is middle east
American education

>spain
>european

american education

Cradle of civilization was the fertile crescent and advanced mathematics weren't a thing until the late renaissance.

Was this guy not Persian?

I'm not talking about >white memes. I'm just saying that all African-Americans have some European ancestry and almost all white-Americans are the descendants of various European peoples, so they're both mixed in their own ways.

Oh, then that is true.

>Cradle of civilization was the fertile crescent

>invent jesus, jews and cutting off a bit of your dick
>american calls it the cradle of civilization

kek

>acient.eu
>.eu
>American
Good work, netherlands. Any more scholars like this one about?

oh, so you personally disagree?

glad that we agree

test

>tfw family is from albania
Should I just end it?

>building civilisation on similar concepts but doing it better means taking credit for their accomplishments
yeah okay pham

>Muh Contributions

That was basic algebra involving simple equations. Trigonometry was disseminated by Hellenic Greeks.

In fact most "Muslim science" is derived from the Hellenic civilization that was conquered and toppled by the Mohammedans.

>Hellenic Greeks

>lebanon
>phoenicia

improving over something doesnt mean they stole it
for example america wouldnt fly a space ship without the advances in physics nations before them made them

kek this is just dumb the guy on the right is much whiter and much more european than the snownigger on the left

wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

>france knowing what white is

lel ok go ahead tell me what is white then

because i look at the op all i see is a white man and a northern barbarian

and a dishonest arab trying to pretend like hes French/Italian/Spanish/Greek (you're not and arabs are niggers btw)

That only shows their most dominant haplogroup which would get buried over time. There's even a scientific name for this process but I can't remember it. That doesn't mean they don't descend from them. Besides do you have a link to that image because all the studies I found said about 30% of Lebanese had the Phoenician J2 DNA.

Also it's Libyans who always try to claim they are Phonecian/Carthagian when Carthage barely even occupied 1% of modern Libya.

Why do people take credit for accomplishments of their ancestors?

they have part of their DNA but they are not the same
and when did Libyans claim they are phoenician?
I mean I did do it in /maghreb/ sometimes as joke...I didn't think anyone would take me seriously.

also here is the link

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/

genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/

this
it's gay afffffffffff
fffffffffffffffffffff

Is anyone on this earth besides from some isolated tribes genetically the same as their ancestors from thousands of years ago? No. The Lebanese descend from the Phoenicians the same way that Greeks descend from ancient Greeks, Iranians descend from Persia etc. We're as "unpure" as any other ethnicity.

oh you're lebanese, cute
no baby lebanon is not phoenician you got arab'd and jew'd and many other things
for example copts in egypt descend from egyptians and arabs in arabia descend from the ancient arabs
your argument is invalid mein frund

also there is no "lebanese" ethnicity
its all a mix of many ethnicitys which is something you should be proud of